Small eyes are a brutal failo on Girls

Wrong.

And jfl the eyes of the woman from your retarded study are literally bigger than the eyes of the ideal man
View attachment 1618756

Are you blind? These images are not at equal focal distances. They're composite images and the male composite has a greater focal distance, being further from the camera lens than the female composites.

Anyone can clearly see that, adjusting for focal distance, the female eye is smaller.

you are contrasting yourself in every way

No, you are simply retarded and incapable of critical thinking. Everything's going to seem "contrasting" when you have no spatial awareness or critical judgment ability.

massive difference jfl I laugh
View attachment 1618761
Right just has worse ipd and more UEE. The size different isn’t visible to someone who wouldn’t know that their is a minimal size difference

Wrong, they're incredibly different and you're minimizing the difference.

This here is a massive size difference
View attachment 1618763
View attachment 1618764

Again, learn about focal distance, fucktard. These people are not at equivalent distances from the camera lens.

I know it because the two faces are completely different looking. So it’s obv that they didn’t get rated based on eye size alone jfl you are such a brainlet

You don't know shit about what the raters were thinking. And the estrogen measurements are completely objective.

Fake pics created by Asian incels. No Asian woman wears makeup like this. Most of them don't even wear makeup.

Last edited:
Are you blind? These images are not at equal focal distances. They're composite images and the male composite has a greater focal distance.

Anyone can clearly see that, adjusting for focal distance, the female eye is smaller.

Wrong, they're incredibly different and you're minimizing the difference.

Again, learn about focal distance, fucktard. These people are not at equivalent distances from the camera lens.

You don't know shit about what the raters were thinking. And the estrogen measurements are completely objective.

Fake pics created by Asian incels. No Asian woman wears makeup like this. Most of them don't even wear makeup.
Not a single word you utter subhuman

White woman destroyed. Thank you for allowing me to mentally sabotage you.
9D316E93 4DFA 449D A85B 2472EABC8E58

Small eyes in relation to the face are a masculine trait.

Big eyes in relation to the face are a feminine and neotenous trait.

I’d say it’s almost impossible for a girl to look really cute and feminine if her eyes are small.
Here an example of a girl with small eyes and one with big eyes. I know that the girl with small eyes looks overall much worse but that doesn’t matter in regard to the point of this thread:
View attachment 1618606
View attachment 1618607

Those two pics are maybe the „extremes“ of both sides and most women fall more in the middle of these two examples.
Cope, she looks cute as fuck.

Small eyes in relation to the face are a masculine trait.

Big eyes in relation to the face are a feminine and neotenous trait.

I’d say it’s almost impossible for a girl to look really cute and feminine if her eyes are small.
Here an example of a girl with small eyes and one with big eyes. I know that the girl with small eyes looks overall much worse but that doesn’t matter in regard to the point of this thread:
View attachment 1618606
View attachment 1618607

Those two pics are maybe the „extremes“ of both sides and most women fall more in the middle of these two examples.
failio
women

pick one

Girls know this as well that's why many do fox eye makeup

neotenous / feminine traits = incel breeding
Cope by someone who fails to understand genetic recombination
Ugly masc mother = ugly ogre offspring in 90% of cases

• +1
Reactions: Ascendant