Small mouth but wide bigonial width?

D

Deleted member 2729

facemaxx or death
Is it a failo if you have a vertically narrow mouth but a wide jaw? Ngl I jaw small mouth and shitty mandible and looking to fix my mandible with stuff like side wing osteotomy, fillers etc. especially to increase the width. But would the combination of a high bizygomatic to bigonial ratio/a wide jaw in combination with a vertically narrow mouth look like shit?

• +1
Reactions: thecel
it's a failo if you have a small mouth in general

• +1
Reactions: Slob, Deleted member 9568, EverythingMaxxer and 2 others
theres no point in commenting if u dont show a picture of yourself or atleast ur problem

• +1
Reactions: some1h0peless, volcelfatcel and Deleted member 2729
it's a failo if you have a small mouth in general
It's unfixable tho I do not plan on ripping my mouth apart with my hands like some autist only to get nasolabial folds
theres no point in commenting if u dont show a picture of yourself or atleast ur problem
are you trusted rater? Can I DM? Ngl won't post my pics publicly on this site jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197
pm me i'm trusted

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and DesperadoRatado
It's unfixable tho I do not plan on ripping my mouth apart with my hands like some autist only to get nasolabial folds

are you trusted rater? Can I DM? Ngl won't post my pics publicly on this site jfl
i cant rate for shit, nobody here can, but when i see an obvious flaw ill point it out.

Also there is nothing for me to gain if i were to leak your face.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
you can get the mouth widening device from the BOTB, it's better than doing it with your hands

• +1
Reactions: some1h0peless and Deleted member 2729
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197
Will DM today I guess but I only have shit pictures ngl

I mean it will still give nasolabial folds right
a lot of ppl here have used mouth widening devices and they didn't get any nasolabial folds.

PM @Phillybeard1996 he used a mouth widening device and his lips became 3cm wider

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, some1h0peless, Phillybeard1996 and 1 other person
a lot of ppl here have used mouth widening devices and they didn't get any nasolabial folds.

PM @Phillybeard1996 he used a mouth widening device and his lips became 3cm wider
Actually 3.8 cm or so lol

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: SOS-Sonic, randomvanish, Deleted member 13197 and 1 other person
yes, i have this same problem

• +1
Dr. Evans said that ppl with underdeveloped maxillas tend to have overly wide mandibles

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, Deleted member 2729 and randomvanish
Compensate with hollow cheeks.

• +1
better than the other way around or narrow mouth and jaw

• +1
3.8cm throughout the day? Or only after the session?
Its 3.8 cm wider then before even throughout the day but right after its even wider then 3.8 cm wider jfl

• Woah
Reactions: SOS-Sonic