Small skull

Physiocrat33

Physiocrat33

Iron
I have an above average bizygomatic with of 14.3, but a below average biparietal width of 14.9 and a bitempotal with of 10.5. Biparietal is basically the width of the sides of your neurocranium and bitemporal is the narrowedt point of your front bone just about the browbone. Would should I do, get implants in my temples to make a wider bitemporal/frontal bone or get implants for a wider neurocranium. The thing is that the neurocranium can kinda be frauded with hair but its a constant neurotic endeavor to constantly fix the hair so that its styled correctled, god forbid i walked in the rain or went in a swimming pool. The frontal bone however cant really be frauded as its visible head on and from the 3/4 and makes your face look a lot narrower regardless of hair. The hair style ive found the fraud frontal bone is curtains or fringe, but with narrow cranium i kinda need to rock a chico haircut to hide that.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 32485
I have an above average bizygomatic with of 14.3, but a below average biparietal width of 14.9 and a bitempotal with of 10.5. Biparietal is basically the width of the sides of your neurocranium and bitemporal is the narrowedt point of your front bone just about the browbone. Would should I do, get implants in my temples to make a wider bitemporal/frontal bone or get implants for a wider neurocranium. The thing is that the neurocranium can kinda be frauded with hair but its a constant neurotic endeavor to constantly fix the hair so that its styled correctled, god forbid i walked in the rain or went in a swimming pool. The frontal bone however cant really be frauded as its visible head on and from the 3/4 and makes your face look a lot narrower regardless of hair. The hair style ive found the fraud frontal bone is curtains or fringe, but with narrow cranium i kinda need to rock a chico haircut to hide that.

Maybe I'm not conceiving it right but isn't a small neurocranium good? Do you have a pic of someone who has this issue for reference?

• +1
Reactions: Physiocrat33
Maybe I'm not conceiving it right but isn't a small neurocranium good? Do you have a pic of someone who has this issue for reference?
The neurocranium should be about 1.1:1 with the bzygomatic(cheekbone width). So wider. The average white guy has a 138 bizygomatic and a 152 biparietal(neurocranium width). If your neurocranium is not much wider than your face you get a kind of pear shaped skull or some distorted thing where your face is too big for your skull.

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy and Deleted member 32485
The neurocranium should be about 1.1:1 with the bzygomatic(cheekbone width). So wider. The average white guy has a 138 bizygomatic and a 152 biparietal(neurocranium width). If your neurocranium is not much wider than your face you get a kind of pear shaped skull or some distorted thing where your face is too big for your skull.

Do you have a sexy PLS1+ skull?

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
what program is that?
No idea. Got the image from this thread:

Last edited:
@Physiocrat33 What?

View attachment 2707876i got this structure,skull cheekbones and jaw. Should i hairfraud and get temple implants to hide the narrow forehead or should i get cranium implants to widen the neurocranium. When i grow longer hair I look stupid because the hair doesnt fall around my head in a normal speherical fashion it looks cone shaped because cavill and I have craniums narrower than our face.
Get temple implants. Are your orbitals narrow too if your frontal bone is?

why do say temple and not skull?
I do not see the point in getting implants for neurocranium. Do you want to look like a victim of agriculture?

Last edited:
  • +1
thats an interesting way to look at it. my skull circumference is 53cm which is not even 1st percentile for men and i think its because of this narrow cranium.
IMO if you have a robust splanchocranium it's fine. I guess I can't say for sure because I don't know what you look like. I am autistic though and have a preference for "ogre" aesthetics at times, so maybe my advice is retarded. Are you brachycephalic?

IMO if you have a robust splanchocranium it's fine. I guess I can't say for sure because I don't know what you look like. I am autistic though and have a preference for "ogre" aesthetics at times, so maybe my advice is retarded. Are you brachycephalic?
slightly dociocephalic like 74% and meso is 75 and brachy is 80%, if i got the implants id be 79%

• +1

cbct
thoughts?

Last edited:
  • +1

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
this is how i style my hair when its just right to create an illusion of a wider cranium
Looks chad to me dude. Blows my frontal bone out of the water.

lol maybe but i think its just the sides of the head making the circumference small because the cranila length is 20cm which is average. when i flex my temporalis my circumference becomes 54cm and that muscle is not that big. im sure with cranium implants id hit 57cm.
You appear to have temporal hollowing and that's it. You look chadlite at least.

but the cranium? see how much bigger face is?
I don't see it. Looks good to me. I've never heard of anyone complain about a small skull and be talking about their neurocranium JFL. I have the opposite problem because I'm dolichocephalic and recessed with a small face.

• +1
Reactions: Physiocrat33
I don't see it. Looks good to me. I've never heard of anyone complain about a small skull and be talking about their neurocranium JFL. I have the opposite problem because I'm dolichocephalic and recessed with a small face.
interesting. small face is fine if you are proportional. proportions matter more than sheer size anyway. just fix the recession. id try to get bsso + genio instead of bimax if you can get away with it. but for me, youd recommend temple implants huh?

• +1
id try to get bsso + genio instead of bimax if you can get away with it
My current plan is MSE with protraction and then BSSO to correct the overbite that will give me.

My current plan is MSE with protraction and then BSSO to correct the overbite that will give me.
dude pls dont get mse. Some things you can't fix and in my opinion MSE will make you look retarded

• +1
brb using imagination since no pics

FME or EASE is ideal but I'll have to see how the cookie crumbles
Screenshot 2024 04 11 at 44128PM
Example of EASE result. seems better than MSE, which lends some credence to the idea that MSE sucks due to anterior-biased expansion. However, I still think its not the "biologically correct" way of expanding which is why it results in the same ogre look. Maybe for some low T cutecels this could be okay?