Small waist is such a fucking failo

Reformed

Reformed

Germanymaxxing
Literally kys if u think it’s ideal. I have it and I feel like a twink next to guy with wider waists than me. Even David Laid looks goofy sometimes because of how narrow his waist is.

This is the ideal waist, medium:

Anything less than this and u start looking like a submissive cuck. Ie my situation and it’s over. Thank you

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: operator_no4, FacialStructure404, plukee and 26 others
I'm also a twink, it's cool n all as long as ur moderately tall.

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Lethbridge, gribsufer1 and 1 other person
I'm also a twink, it's cool n all as long as ur moderately tall.
I am tall and I still feel pathetic due to my waist. If I had a wider waist I’d be a size mogger. Anyone who thinks MEN need smaller waists should rope asap. I can’t believe I’ve been persuaded by faggots for this long

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: operator_no4, shalomnigga, Efendja and 3 others
I am tall and I still feel pathetic due to my waist. If I had a wider waist I’d be a size mogger. Anyone who thinks MEN need smaller waists should rope asap. I can’t believe I’ve been persuaded by faggots for this long
If ur tall all that matters is not being fat or being a hip-cel.

• +1
Reactions: hattrick, aspiringexcel, gribsufer1 and 7 others
arent u like 6'6 bro? At 6'6 I wont really care about my waist or even physique

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, BoredPrince, Detective and 2 others
Literally kys if u think it’s ideal. I have it and I feel like a twink next to guy with wider waists than me. Even David Laid looks goofy sometimes because of how narrow his waist is.

View attachment 2464187
View attachment 2464190

Anything less than this and u start looking like a submissive cuck. Ie my situation and it’s over. Thank you
David laid’s pproportions (sloghtly wide shoulders, very narrow waist, long neck and limbs + short torso) are great for pictures but make you look like an estrogenic twink irl. Trevor signorino’s ones heavily mog irl imo, very proportionate and ideal with a slightly longer torso to create a more imposing presence.

• +1
Reactions: Aero, androider and Reformed
arent u like 6'6 bro? At 6'6 I wont really care about my waist or even physique
It does matter. Being lean at least with decent proportions is always a bonus at any height

• +1
Reactions: szolliontaraelis
both of your examples look bad.

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, gribsufer1, Bushman and 6 others
massive cope

F718A8D1 19F2 440D 83FC E9FAFDC78F1E

• +1
Reactions: Aero, Deleted member 24293, randomvanish and 12 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, ChileanMaxxer and Deleted member 20399
Only if small relative to hips.

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
Small waists allow you to have a better frame. Count yourself lucky nigga I have a big waist it looks disgusting

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Aero, Deleted member 24293, gribsufer1 and 1 other person
Small waists allow you to have a better frame. Count yourself lucky nigga I have a big waist it looks disgusting
I look good alone, but feel like shit next to other guys.

Unrelated but what bf% is this guy to get this amount of detail? Giga sex appeal to show off to foids

View attachment 2464209
That nigga hit the genetic lottery. Chadlite face, great hairline, top tier frame, great muscle insertions, great skin colour and health, tall, probably big dick as well

• +1
Reactions: Aero, Ryldoo IS COPING, \/orman and 2 others
Depends on your waist to hip ratio. Around 1:1 like I have it looks like a Superhero action figure.
Anything below 0.95 is hourglass / birthing hip level and that would make me feel like shit too, most guys I know have 0.9.
Even though I'm untrained my frame's the reason for getting complimented in my grade for my physique, (although as I've said, I'm untrained & have 0 muscle)

Also the 2nd physique you posted looks bad, and 1 is nothing exceptional.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Aero, \/orman and Reformed
  • +1
Reactions: Reformed
small waist mog stop cope (not biased)

• +1
Reactions: \/orman and Deleted member 24444
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, gribsufer1, Loveland and 1 other person
Hip width is more important than waist:feelscry: legit makes of breaks the physique

• +1
Reactions: Aero, \/orman, Akhi and 1 other person
Depends on your waist to hip ratio. Around 1:1 like I have it looks like a Superhero action figure.
Anything below 0.95 is hourglass / birthing hip level and that would make me feel like shit too, most guys I know have 0.9.
Even though I'm untrained my frame's the reason for getting complimented in my grade for my physique, (although as I've said, I'm untrained & have 0 muscle)

Also the 2nd physique you posted looks bad, and 1 is nothing exceptional.
Post example of 1:1 physique
Are you skinny/slim?
No

My waist is 34 inches at around 20% but pants still falls off jfl

• Hmm...
Reactions: TheDragon and Reformed
your examples are a twink and an ugly dude with a peanut skull.
All ur pics are giga angle frauded, in perfect lighting. And who knows possibly edited. (y)

That nigga hit the genetic lottery. Chadlite face, great hairline, top tier frame, great muscle insertions, great skin colour and health, tall, probably big dick as well
He has a chad face. @cytoplasm

• +1
Reactions: cytoplasm

View attachment 2464187
View attachment 2464190

I feel like a twink too but at least I look good on clothes with a small waist it’s good for fashioncelling

• Hmm...
dO you have short clavicles or some issue with your shoulders?
No my clavicles are wide, far past my hips. Whch is why I look goofy with a small waist

Around 1:1 like I have it looks like a Superhero action figure.
Only if your waist is actually slim. If you have wide waist and wide hips you can have that ratio and look like shit

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: datboijj and Reformed
I always wanted to have wider waist.
Having a very small waist kinda looks & feels feminine.

• +1
All ur pics are giga angle frauded, in perfect lighting. And who knows possibly edited. (y)
so are theirs and they still look worse.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Reformed
No my clavicles are wide, far past my hips. Whch is why I look goofy with a small waist
show pic, prolly looks good ur body dismorhpia just goes crayz, small waist giga mgos

• +1
Nigga just put on mass it looks good jfl just look at Leon edwards

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and datboijj
And the fake natty is roided up too.

• +1
I always wanted to have wider waist.
Having a very small waist kinda looks & feels feminine.
wide waist looks and feels like a slow unevolved ape

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1 and Deleted member 24444
your examples are a twink and an ugly dude with a peanut skull.
That “ugly dude” is Tommy fury. Literally every girl wants him, mogs you to oblivion

• +1
Reactions: Bushman and Mr. President
He hit the photoshop lottery

• JFL
Reactions: SAQUIB66
biggest cope so far

Good opinion OP. Wide waist/hips + wide frame>tiny waist/hips + narrow frame

Attachments

• 1696157901529.png
    1696157901529.png
    4.5 MB · Views: 0
  • +1

View attachment 2464187
View attachment 2464190

Americans only think about being female gaze which is what they need to do