Small waist is such a fucking failo

show pic, prolly looks good ur body dismorhpia just goes crayz, small waist giga mgos
He probably larps because wide clavicles + slim waist is the ideal. No way that he has that and thinks it looks bad

• +1
Reactions: Loveland
He probably larps because wide clavicles + slim waist is the ideal. No way that he has that and thinks it looks bad
y, only way I think it maybe look funky if he got an insanely small waist, and then still its cool cuz ur unique and insane v taper even if its "weird". like this guy" https://www.instagram.com/kzzilla/

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: germanlooks
what are u waffling about op

small waist and wide shoulder is ideal

the higher the shoulder to hip ratio, the more attractive (this is empirically proven)

Literally kys if u think it’s ideal. I have it and I feel like a twink next to guy with wider waists than me. Even David Laid looks goofy sometimes because of how narrow his waist is.

This is the ideal waist, medium:

View attachment 2464187
View attachment 2464190

Anything less than this and u start looking like a submissive cuck. Ie my situation and it’s over. Thank you
Cope. You ain’t got narrow waist if you talk like this.

Bitches love this shit.

lifefuel for me and my wide ass waist

Tyson fury promo ko

• +1
Reactions: Reformed
Literally kys if u think it’s ideal. I have it and I feel like a twink next to guy with wider waists than me. Even David Laid looks goofy sometimes because of how narrow his waist is.

View attachment 2464187
View attachment 2464190

Anything less than this and u start looking like a submissive cuck. Ie my situation and it’s over. Thank you
Hopeful for me, was thinking about how my waist is wide naturally

• +1
Reactions: Reformed
Biggest cope thread of all time
JBs LOVE slim waists
just search up "slutty waist" on tiktok

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: gribsufer1 and Reformed
I am tall and I still feel pathetic due to my waist. If I had a wider waist I’d be a size mogger. Anyone who thinks MEN need smaller waists should rope asap. I can’t believe I’ve been persuaded by faggots for this long
cope

Depends on your waist to hip ratio. Around 1:1 like I have it looks like a Superhero action figure.
Anything below 0.95 is hourglass / birthing hip level and that would make me feel like shit too, most guys I know have 0.9.
Even though I'm untrained my frame's the reason for getting complimented in my grade for my physique, (although as I've said, I'm untrained & have 0 muscle)

Also the 2nd physique you posted looks bad, and 1 is nothing exceptional.
🤔

One cannot be a man with the waist of a 12 year old girl
The aesthetics movement has been sissified for all too long

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuse, Magnum Opus and Reformed
One cannot be a man with the waist of a 12 year old girl
The aesthetics movement has been sissified for all too long
Wow, at first I was a bit sceptical about your claims, but you're really such a people person.
Thanks for providing Reformed with another formidable cope, so that he can sleep better today.
Great work!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28610, Reformed and StrangerDanger
Wow, at first I was a bit sceptical about your claims, but you're really such a people person.
Thanks for providing Reformed with another formidable cope, so that he can sleep better today.
Great work!
Found the 12 year old girl waist haver
Transition already

• +1
Reactions: fuse
I am tall and I still feel pathetic due to my waist. If I had a wider waist I’d be a size mogger. Anyone who thinks MEN need smaller waists should rope asap. I can’t believe I’ve been persuaded by faggots for this long
@IWANTTOBEPSL TAKE NOTES FAGGOT

Buy a pair of hand grippers, you can do them anytime. I've seen significant improvement in just 2-3 months of very irregular use. Plus they're like 10$ anywhere in the world.

Great work!
Blud I literally have a narrow waist

• Hmm...
Reactions: Magnum Opus

View attachment 2464187
View attachment 2464190

have you thought maybe because you are a twink and dont have muscle to accentuate your waist and v taper?

Small waist is the best genetic possible lmao, if you can build a v taper and nice shoulders its incredibly ideal, your shoulder to waist ratio is what makes a physique look good, lats, shoulders and a SMALL WAIST DUMBASS KEEP COPING

• +1
Reactions: hades_
this nigga got klinefelters dont he

32-34
Is perfect waist size