Smashing Foot for grow taller

Twischy0_0

Twischy0_0

Iron
Joined
Jan 21, 2026
Posts
10
Reputation
4
I just wanna Know how it works I see Ehren samshing foot and saying it makes you A little tall, Does it look like Masai jumping???

I will be grateful for an answer
 
I just wanna Know how it works I see Ehren samshing foot and saying it makes you A little tall, Does it look like Masai jumping???

I will be grateful for an answer
foot bonesmashing:lul::lul: yes it can but will be very painful for have 0,1cm more in height
 
I just wanna Know how it works I see Ehren samshing foot and saying it makes you A little tall, Does it look like Masai jumping???

I will be grateful for an answer
Not enough roi, the growth would be minimal
 
  • +1
Reactions: Twischy0_0

Similar threads

I ~
Replies
6
Views
27
Dsss
D
idk8
Replies
3
Views
19
idk8
idk8
glycogen🥰
Replies
2
Views
9
glycogen🥰
glycogen🥰
overrr
Replies
10
Views
111
urfavoriteliberian
urfavoriteliberian
Lucy10261L
Replies
9
Views
55
GPlatestoascend1
GPlatestoascend1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top