• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Ricky212, HTN_Mentalcel, Jova and 1 other person
fuck this I just wanna ascend 😢

• Love it
Reactions: Jova
alright I'll try to stop
I can only speak personally but the shit wasted years of my life and I started it as a cope just like you. you can get all jived up and have the feeling like you're actually going somewhere with your life but in my case and many people's it's all bullshit.

It also caused a ton of mental health issues down the road for me I almost went nuts. it might be because my bloodline has genes for schizophrenia in it but it still really increases the risk. I'm not anti weed or some shit and I would hypocritical to be it's your choice man but I def don't support it as a legit means of self medicine

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and Jova
I can only speak personally but the shit wasted years of my life and I started it as a cope just like you. you can get all jived up and have the feeling like you're actually going somewhere with your life but in my case and many people's it's all bullshit. It's your ego and subjectivity trapping you.

It also caused a ton of mental health issues down the road for me I almost went nuts. it might be because my bloodline has genes for schizophrenia in it but it still really increases the risk. I'm not anti weed or some shit and I would hypocritical to be it's your choice man but I def don't support it as a legit means of self medicine
read every word I'll try my best to stop thanks

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: soulless_npc and Jova
I love smoking long joints held between some big tits:aheago:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: halloweed and HTN_Mentalcel
  • +1
Reactions: Ricky212 and optimisticzoomer
We’ve officially reached the point where niggas who would usually smoke on their snap story are posting threads on org doing the same

• +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty
im not depressed but its addicting fs

• +1
Reactions: halloweed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back