Smoking burns calories

Deleted member 7509

Deleted member 7509

🌐
Smoking one pack a day burns 250 calories. That's like 30 mins of running lmao

Also it reduces hunger

One pack smoked gets you about 25 mg of nicotine.

Most of us on this site are zoomers, and only smoke nic sticks and all that bullshit

My nic has 5ml of juice, and 50mg/ml. It also has 1200 puffs

So 240 puffs daily (which is not that much tbh) will burn around 500 calories and destroy your hunger...

...and give u nic addiction

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13994 and Lux
"Cigarettes activate your metabolism," says Cynthia Purcell, MS, a nutritionist and smoking cessation therapist in the smoking cessation program at Thomas Jefferson University in Philadelphia. "You burn about 250 calories if you smoke a pack a day.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13994, Lux and Deleted member 14323
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13994, Lux and Deleted member 14323
"Cigarettes activate your metabolism," says Cynthia Purcell, MS, a nutritionist and smoking cessation therapist in the smoking cessation program at Thomas Jefferson University in Philadelphia. "You burn about 250 calories if you smoke a pack a day.

View attachment 1286173
Lifefuel if true

Fact. Been smoking green for 4 years, and everyday for the past 2 years. I mean everyday. Been smoking nic for the same amount of time. was fat, now ripped.

Lifefuel if true
It breaks your fast though. So if you take a hit before bed at 10PM, and had dinner at like 6, you just broke 4 hours of fasting lmao. Ketosis takes like 6-8 hours to set in I think. Thats why I dont smoke after I ate dinner. I don't even take pills or melatonin and avoid water just in case

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14323
It breaks your fast though. So if you take a hit before bed at 10PM, and had dinner at like 6, you just broke 4 hours of fasting lmao. Ketosis takes like 6-8 hours to set in I think. Thats why I dont smoke after I ate dinner. I don't even take pills or melatonin and avoid water just in case
Thanks!

I got some other methods that I use for weight loss. Idk if u need but some people here might

So 1, I skip breakfast. Dinner at 6, then lunch at 2PM. That's 20 hours of no food which burns shit ton of fat. Kinda harder to do now cuz classes started so I probs gonna eat breakfast now cuz I take ADHD meds anyways

2, nic + adderall/ritalin/vyvanse/concerta is a nice combo which kills hunger completely. Even looking at food makes me wanna vomit

3, if I wanna buy some junk food, I just think to myself "is it worth wasting $5 on shit that will taste good for 5 seconds, and then make me fat?"

4, bad advice - but, sometimes if I eat something, I will go vomit that shit up. I think its a psych disorder called bulimia that white girls have, but idc

5, when you eat dinner or lunch, take one spoon of food. Eat it, chew it for a minute. If you are still hungry, stand up and get one more. If not, stop eating

I dropped about 7 pounds in a week like this, and it's not as hard as just fasting

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14323
Cigs are like 10$ the pack, very expensive addiction that will only looksmin you

breathing air also burns calories lol

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
crack moggs cigarettes for weight loss.

ever seen a fat crack junkie?