Smoking cigars is a Temporary Looksmax

Htobrother

Htobrother

I make women happy and exstatic joy ,
Joined
Dec 18, 2019
Posts
22,279
Reputation
21,808
I think it’s a temporary shit because it makes you more calm and you feel chill and dopamine
But in the long term not
 
  • JFL
Reactions: randomvanish
what makes u say that
 
  • +1
Reactions: Htobrother
I only smoke cigarettes when I'm on ecstasy ngl, feels unreal and could smoke a full pack in like 1 hour
 
  • +1
Reactions: Htobrother
How is it a looksmax
 
How is it a looksmax
Charismamaxxing and it’s a masculine trait
I only smoke cigarettes when I'm on ecstasy ngl, feels unreal and could smoke a full pack in like 1 hour
Over for cigarettecels
men who smoke cigarettes and drink are seen by women as more attractiveshort-term romantic partners.
 
Last edited:

Similar threads

sørenyuko
Replies
3
Views
16
sørenyuko
sørenyuko
5.5psl
Replies
5
Views
49
True Spaniard
True Spaniard
TGUN.
Replies
12
Views
96
Gargantuan
Gargantuan
mm_oohz
Replies
1
Views
14
mm_oohz
mm_oohz
Big Boss
Replies
20
Views
171
dnr.niglet
dnr.niglet

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top