Smoking cigs

mm_oohz

mm_oohz

Iron
Joined
Jun 5, 2026
Posts
161
Reputation
41
So i js smoked my first cigarette and I did in my house bathroom😔, thought the smell wouldn't be too strong, but it turns out I was wrong the whole house smells like cigarettes, but good thing my parents r sleeping so they cant notice.

also, I thought cigs taste good but wtf did I js inhale, genuinely felt like I opened my mouth in a car exhaust, it tasted so ahh. But never again doing it in the bathroom of my house, but the only prb is I cant do it outside also bc my parents will catch on and the only place I can be at where I am outside with good airflow is the skl, so I am thinking of taking the cigs and smoking them in my free classes( there is an abandoned building that is outdoor with good airflow) so i am thinking of going to that building and smoking there but scared I might smell like cigs in class, any tips?

Also need tips on how to actually smoke and enjoy it
 
1. dont smoke
 
  • +1
Reactions: idk8 and mm_oohz
whats the point of smoking cigarettes when ur prob less than 16 shit is not cool
if u wanna enjoy smth js do crack or morphine
 
So i js smoked my first cigarette and I did in my house bathroom😔, thought the smell wouldn't be too strong, but it turns out I was wrong the whole house smells like cigarettes, but good thing my parents r sleeping so they cant notice.

also, I thought cigs taste good but wtf did I js inhale, genuinely felt like I opened my mouth in a car exhaust, it tasted so ahh. But never again doing it in the bathroom of my house, but the only prb is I cant do it outside also bc my parents will catch on and the only place I can be at where I am outside with good airflow is the skl, so I am thinking of taking the cigs and smoking them in my free classes( there is an abandoned building that is outdoor with good airflow) so i am thinking of going to that building and smoking there but scared I might smell like cigs in class, any tips?

Also need tips on how to actually smoke and enjoy it
Ok so never smoke cigs inside lol, it’s not a vape. I’d say smoke them in an abandoned building as u said or preferably somewhere windy. I live near the coast so it gets windy so I have no problem smoking them.

As for taste, it depends what ur smoking. Don’t smoke Winston’s as ur first cigs, I’d recommend Marlboro red 100’s, personally what I smoke
 
Ok so never smoke cigs inside lol, it’s not a vape. I’d say smoke them in an abandoned building as u said or preferably somewhere windy. I live near the coast so it gets windy so I have no problem smoking them.

As for taste, it depends what ur smoking. Don’t smoke Winston’s as ur first cigs, I’d recommend Marlboro red 100’s, personally what I smoke
ye i got the marlboro's red for my first time, many ppl recommended it to me, and honestly I smoke js for the aura it doesn't do shi, but if I rlly need the nicotine I would js pop a zyn
 
whats the point of smoking cigarettes when ur prob less than 16 shit is not cool
if u wanna enjoy smth js do crack or morphine
ur right crack is cooler than cigarettes😔
 
ye i got the marlboro's red for my first time, many ppl recommended it to me, and honestly I smoke js for the aura it doesn't do shi, but if I rlly need the nicotine I would js pop a zyn
If ur smoking cigarettes but don’t feel them, then ur not inhaling enough of the smoke. Do deep puffs, but not often and u will feel it. Doesn’t have to be many just deep ones.
 
  • +1
Reactions: mm_oohz
If ur smoking cigarettes but don’t feel them, then ur not inhaling enough of the smoke. Do deep puffs, but not often and u will feel it. Doesn’t have to be many just deep ones.
ima try it tmr in skl tmr
 
but the only prb r my friends bro, like they always tell me that cigs r bad and do that, and plus my zyn fell in class and 1 of the girls saw it and thought I was doing drugs or some shi, abt my friends idk if i should do it infront of them or alone(but tbh doing alone won't do shi)
 
Smoking to delay the development of the frontal cortex, lowering your potential IQ, Good job :lul:
 
lol at autists risking everything for smoking
 
Nigga didnt just smoke it in ur house:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
 
So i js smoked my first cigarette and I did in my house bathroom😔, thought the smell wouldn't be too strong, but it turns out I was wrong the whole house smells like cigarettes, but good thing my parents r sleeping so they cant notice.

also, I thought cigs taste good but wtf did I js inhale, genuinely felt like I opened my mouth in a car exhaust, it tasted so ahh. But never again doing it in the bathroom of my house, but the only prb is I cant do it outside also bc my parents will catch on and the only place I can be at where I am outside with good airflow is the skl, so I am thinking of taking the cigs and smoking them in my free classes( there is an abandoned building that is outdoor with good airflow) so i am thinking of going to that building and smoking there but scared I might smell like cigs in class, any tips?

Also need tips on how to actually smoke and enjoy it
You gotta do ts outside and since your starting you probably mouth puff all off it and can't get a buzz, Take a small inhale into your lungs wait a couple secs then exhale rinse and repeat and you will get a buzz, But make sure to not Smoke too quickly as your ass can get nic sick
 

Similar threads

jflray
Replies
14
Views
83
willbedone
willbedone
Kraqq
Replies
10
Views
128
ltnsincebirth
ltnsincebirth
Linus145.44
Replies
8
Views
97
ThreemlTestADay
T
vinibr
Replies
1
Views
51
LiteralChud
LiteralChud
viiauxx
Replies
5
Views
93
why.me
why.me

Users who are viewing this thread

  • kara101
  • reda2010
  • thedoomandespair
  • nicespringwater
  • DabluAdnan
  • idk8
  • Randomgrey/
  • KokosKokos
  • Yeshua
Back
Top