Smoking Weed

snazzy14

snazzy14

Rawr
does smoking weed have any negative effects on my appearance?

• +1
Reactions: murdah and PseudoMaxxer
No but if you manage to get psychosis, you will looksmin hard like me

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: UZB_Strebl, murdah, PsychoDsk and 1 other person
yes. smoking weed will have negative consequences for your health and therefore also for your appearance.

• +1
Reactions: murdah and PseudoMaxxer
what else would it affect other than maybe my lungs tho?
a higher risk of getting lung cancer and a guarantee of damage to your lungs should be enough reason to not smoke.

there are also other possible negative consequences from smoking weed:

-impaired cognitive function (memory, attention, and learning abilities)
-cardiovascular risk (temporarily increase heart rate and blood pressure)
-mental health risk
-sleep disruption
-reproductive health (decrease in sperm count)
-decrease in motivation and productivity
-dependence/addiction and less money

• +1
Reactions: murdah
a higher risk of getting lung cancer and a guarantee of damage to your lungs should be enough reason to not smoke.

there are also other possible negative consequences from smoking weed:

-impaired cognitive function (memory, attention, and learning abilities)
-cardiovascular risk (temporarily increase heart rate and blood pressure)
-mental health risk
-sleep disruption
-reproductive health (decrease in sperm count)
-decrease in motivation and productivity
-dependence/addiction and less money
ok i’ll start doing crack instead thanks

• +1
Reactions: x123
Did you ever get psychosis from weed ? If yes what had happened how does it feel ?
Yup specially if it's laced weed
It feels like shit man, constant paranoia, suicidal thoughts, scared of dying. I didn't told anyone ik cause they would've thought im insane

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk and 5.5psl
Yup specially if it's laced weed
It feels like shit man, constant paranoia, suicidal thoughts, scared of dying. I didn't told anyone ik cause they would've thought im insane
Can relate tbh once I smoked weed maybe it was laced too I got insanely paranoid thought everyone wants to kill me and my parents will catch me smoking this jfl
I'll give lsd + weed a try soon hope I don't lose my brain on it

• JFL
Reactions: snazzy14 and moreroidsmoredates
Can relate tbh once I smoked weed maybe it was laced too I got insanely paranoid thought everyone wants to kill me and my parents will catch me smoking this jfl
I'll give lsd + weed a try soon hope I don't lose my brain on it
You will tripp to hell, don’t do it. You will have a severe bad trip, which will completely destroys your dopamine levels and make you feel suicidal for a couple of weeks.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PsychoDsk, snazzy14 and 5.5psl
No cosmetic side effects but you put your health at risk

• +1
Reactions: snazzy14 and Allornothing
You will tripp to hell, don’t do it. You will have a severe bad trip, which will completely destroys your dopamine levels and make you feel suicidal for a couple of weeks.
That's what I need
I want to feel anxious asf during the trip and lose my fuckin mind bro
That's life what's the point of being a sober cuck and look at things normally
Much better to be a depressed piece of shit from a drug and hooker binge that lasted for a month.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: fxckz, moreroidsmoredates and ´´´´´´´´
That's what I need
I want to feel anxious asf during the trip and lose my fuckin mind bro
That's life what's the point of being a sober cuck and look at things normally
Much better to be a depressed piece of shit from a drug and hooker binge that lasted for a month.
If you really want to trip, overdose on edibles.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
If you really want to trip, overdose on edibles.
Yeh but low inhib cels like me will give lsd + weed a try too
Idc if my brain fucks up on this shit
Also I ate 3 edibles at the same time and yeh I was tripping crazy for 6-7 hrs my eyes were red asf

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
Also I ate 3 edibles at the same time and yeh I was tripping crazy for 6-7 hrs my eyes were red asf
You’re in my top 5 favorite users on this forum. Keep me updated about the trip.

• +1
Lsd fucked me up long-term. I was taking X days on end for like 2 months and was truly addicted. I took 2 tabs of lsd in the hopes it would fix my life and addictions and it fuckzd me up more. My brain was just a mess, I had no clue of the world or myself anymore for 3 years. I was honestly depressed as shit, I had to go to 5 different therapists to know what was wrong w me and it didn’t help one bit. I was also only 14 when I did all this shit, it started getting better at like 17 and now I’m back to how I was before.

I really really advice you to take acid when you’re in a good state of mind. The visual effects are not worth it, it really works on your thought process and brain so do it in a controlled environment when you’re feeling happy in life.

• +1
That shit can fuck you up for life if you don’t do it right jfl

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
visually would worse upper eyelid exposure. i notice my eyes dont look great at all even after ive sobered up on the day i smoked. but i have a bit of UEE anyway