SMV mog battle, Rodeblur the frame god vs SubhumanCurrycel the framelet

Who mogs

• Total voters
JBW only applies to noodlegooks or if you are a white dude who moves to SEA, it holds little merit in white majority countries.
Fuck I can move back to my home country and slay non stop why does it matter?
applies to non-statusmaxxed blacks as well and there are quite a bit in europe

and yes you could

i'm just saying the other dude said you could slay for example with people who like ur pheno and ur own race and i'm just saying well i could also aim for people who look past everything just for white skin colour and 5.5-6/10 face so there's no bullshit

I'm stuck being a twink??

Lol bro ok

Lol
Keep coping with your gym dreams. Only time you can tell a framecel lifts is with his shirt off.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: sytyl and SubhumanCurrycel
remember that is also i game i could play. JBW theory is strong
Listen, gonna be honest, you're believing the wrong PSL kind of stuff and taking that into account too much. While YES, face is most important, if your body falios and your face is not model-tier [can still be hit] it is not more affective than your body. And as for JBW, what @SubhumanCurrycel said was right

applies to non-statusmaxxed blacks as well and there are quite a bit in europe

and yes you could

i'm just saying the other dude said you could slay for example with people who like ur pheno and ur own race and i'm just saying well i could also aim for people who look past everything just for white skin colour and 5.5-6/10 face so there's no bullshit
SMV mogging just applies to broad appeal or sex appeal, me and you walk into a normal bar or social gathering assuming same social skills who will get the most attention if any from women its simple.
Do you think you mog me in terms of raw sex appeal, not nichemaxxing I am seapking broad appeal.

New Zealand.
But why does that matter?
In general social situations with normal first class people do you think you have greater appeal yes or no?
matters because if u live in a country with majority ur pheno u could slay but in white-majority countries u have low smv

but u ask me a question and i will break it down for u

u are 18 and i 16

if u were 17 and i was 15 i would have higher SMV within my age group (below 18)

but since u are 18 and i am 16 you have higher smv in your age group (adults) which i have 0. i do not have any smv with adults. which i shouldn't even have because i am underage but i cannot give you a short answer this is the best i got

View attachment 594885View attachment 594893
-5'7
-38kg
-16 yo
Rodeblur our resident "Chadlite" that regularaly mogs people in the Netherlands at 5'7 38kg in a country with an average male height of 6'0.
Face is king remember that.

VS

View attachment 594887
-5'10
-78kg
-18 yo
This coping curry that knows that his frame wont raise his SMV, It is truly over for me I will never have a frame like Rodeblur, I will never mog a preschooler its severly over, I can't cope that I will never be a Chadlite like @RODEBLUR is

This forum will be in utter awe when he fucks everybodys oneitis.
race = everything

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR
No way that's 36kg @RODEBLUR

Listen, gonna be honest, you're believing the wrong PSL kind of stuff and taking that into account too much. While YES, face is most important, if your body falios and your face is not model-tier [can still be hit] it is not more affective than your body. And as for JBW, what @SubhumanCurrycel said was right
my face is hollow cheeks away from being model-tier

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
matters because if u live in a country with majority ur pheno u could slay but in white-majority countries u have low smv

u are 18 and i 16

if u were 17 and i was 15 i would have higher SMV within my age group (below 18)

but since u are 18 and i am 16 you have higher smv in your age group (adults) which i have 0. i do not have any smv with adults. which i shouldn't even have because i am underage but i cannot give you a short answer this is the best i got
your white and he's Indian, case closed

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR
Remember that most model tier faced dudes with shit bodies aka Barrett, O pry and De Poot all are well above average male height,
@RODEBLUR is fucking 5'7 too, average height of a male is 5'9-11 in western countries even if he had a model tier face his frame and height bottleneck him into oblivion.

Remember that most model tier faced dudes with shit bodies aka Barrett, O pry and De Poot all are well above average male height,
@RODEBLUR is fucking 5'7 too, average height of a male is 5'9-11 in western countries even if he had a model tier face his frame and height bottleneck him into oblivion.
they don't have shit bodies

my face is hollow cheeks away from being model-tier
If you are not larping and are actually at a legitimate anorexic weight [which you're not, Im sure oyu're just playing it off to be funny], then youre not getting hollow cheeks at all even losing more weight, unless looking gaunt.

@SubhumanCurrycel can I vote for @RODEBLUR SOLELY for the fact that he's white and that women only date white guys?

I don't want u to get offended bro

I literally left my house to get some coffee and first couple I saw was a recessed NW7 fully bald bugeyed white guy with an ethnic stacylite

race=everything

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sytyl, Sikkunt23 and RODEBLUR
Yeah that's true, but even with their bodies, it's not BELOW average to the point of being unattractive, his body is just overall very below average

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and RODEBLUR
If you are not larping and are actually at a legitimate anorexic weight [which you're not, Im sure oyu're just playing it off to be funny], then youre not getting hollow cheeks at all even losing more weight, unless looking gaunt.
then why am i bloated now when i wasn't as a kid? how could you blame this on my bones? it's obviously bloat

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191

u are 18 and i 16

I just recently graduated high school and even then I skipped a year (If I didnt skip I would still be in senior year of HS), legal adult here is 21, 18 you can drink and drive, and its not uncommon for a uni/college dude to date highschool foids ive seen it all the time age of consent is 16 so it doesn't matter.

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
@SubhumanCurrycel can I vote for @RODEBLUR SOLELY for the fact that he's white and that women only date white guys?

I literally left my house to get some coffee and first couple I saw was a recessed NW7 fully bald bugeyed white guy with an ethnic stacylite

race=everything
Mirin your PSL autism

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6488, Sikkunt23 and Short Ugly and Brown
I just recently graduated high school and even then I skipped a year (If I didnt skip I would still be in senior year of HS), legal adult here is 21, 18 you can drink and drive, and its not uncommon for a uni/college dude to date highschool foids ive seen it all the time age of consent is 16 so it doesn't matter.
it does matter

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6488, Deleted member 6191, sytyl and 1 other person
then why am i bloated now when i wasn't as a kid? how could you blame this on my bones? it's obviously bloat
Haven't seen you young, your face changes as you grow obviously and you were shorter as well. Regardless, IF YOU ARE not LARPING I doubt you will look like this

race=everything
don't block me man sorry I wasn't trying to be a dick
Nah its alg but you gotta give something more than just race.
Just because people can nichemaxx with JBW or that whites ON AVERAGE look better than ethnics doesn't invalidate the SMV of an ethnic Chad

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and Deleted member 6191
Just because people can nichemaxx with JBW or that whites ON AVERAGE look better than ethnics doesn't invalidate the SMV of an ethnic Chad
you are not an ethnic chad
your frame isn't good and face-only you are literally only carried by jaw halo + ratios, your individual facial features aren't good

this is an ethnic chad

bro I don't know where u live but where I live I know white guys that have worst jaws than ME and are uglier than ME and they have had multiple LTRs

I even confronted a few and they agreed that being white = major SMV boost

and I have like a 1/10 jaw and I'm like ugly as fuck 4/10 facially

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
it does matter
In a room full of foids 16-19 years old who has more SMV me or you?
18 is not adult my guy at least in my country its 20 or 21 I think.
we are both above age of consent. even within our respective age brackets who has mroe SMV?
if you only interacted with 16 year olds and me 18 year olds, who mogs?
neither age group has a significant independent income, betabuxx, and all factors but looks are kept constant.
Who mgos?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191
your frame isn't good and face-only you are literally only carried by jaw halo + ratios, your individual facial features aren't good

this is an ethnic chad
View attachment 594976
I never said I was an ethnic chad, I was referring to @Salludon who @Short Ugly and Brown claimed was only getting voted for by females due to virtue signalling and he got 800+ matches on tinder.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191 and RODEBLUR
In a room full of foids 16-19 years old who has more SMV me or you?
18 is not adult my guy at least in my country its 20 or 21 I think.
we are both above age of consent. even within our respective age brackets who has mroe SMV?
if you only interacted with 16 year olds and me 18 year olds, who mogs?
neither age group has a significant independent income, betabuxx, and all factors but looks are kept constant.
Who mgos?
in the room scenario you would mog because 16 is the bare minimum and it only gets older which is worse for me

if i only interacted with 16 year olds and you 18 year olds both in our white-majority countries i think i would mog then even though 16 year old girls are already starting to want more dimorphic men, my appeal is more 14-15

this is an ethnic chad
View attachment 594976
Screen Shot 2020 08 16 at 75956 PM

2D12E0D7 578E 4365 B4E6 7D3444D7FA29

Best looking curry on
earth...
AQ4y9Zu

1ACCBC01 0064 425A 8FBD F857E1D591E8
" Been running it for the past 7 hours now. He’s only gotten 10 likes so far and 3 matches."

Jordan

• +1
Reactions: Gosick and RODEBLUR
NordicIranian

Noen says: @SubhumanCurrycel mogs to death

• Love it
View attachment 594985
View attachment 594987
Best looking curry on
earth...View attachment 594990

View attachment 594991" Been running it for the past 7 hours now. He’s only gotten 10 likes so far and 3 matches."

View attachment 594994
Rope 2

how??? I am in toronto and use shitty selfies and have more and this guy brutally mogs me

surely the number associated to that account had low tinder elo

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23
First one because of less pigmentation

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Short Ugly and Brown
@JizzFarmer
Bhaicel can you pm these two pics to your harem of foids so they can compare?
I wanna put this cope to rest

Thats a very bad pic of rodeblur where he was moreso trying to show his frame not his face.

He's can pull off a prettyboy look imo.

That TSH experiment proves how important race/pheno/coloring really is. I would even go as far as to say rodeblur with good pics would have done better then tsh in that experiment.

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR and Blackgymmax
idk how it is in NZ but in Canada I see guys like you do alright (though they are ntmaxxed and very sociable/amicable people)

I hope your hair + rhino ascend you bro
Nah they still hate brown guys here in toronto even though theres a shitload of ethnic women

• +1
Reactions: dracosondracos, Short Ugly and Brown, sytyl and 1 other person
Thats a very bad pic of rodeblur where he was moreso trying to show his frame not his face.

He's can pull off a prettyboy look imo.

That TSH experiment proves how important race/pheno/coloring really is. I would even go as far as to say rodeblur with good pics would have done better then tsh in that experiment.
I wish that experiment wasnt so but i showed women irl his pics and it literally went exactly as the tinder experiment. It is indeed over

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown and sytyl
Nah they still hate brown guys here in toronto even though theres a shitload of ethnic women
My cousin lives in Toronto and he’s 6 foot robust ethichad he only gets by cos he basically deletes his own Indian identity

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown, sytyl and Blackgymmax
that's because there's lots of brown guys here tbh, too many and it stops being niche

My cousin lives in Toronto and he’s 6 foot robust ethichad he only gets by cos he basically deletes his own Indian identity
6'0 mogs here unironically

my skin tone is very similar to yours
ur pheno isn't as bad as @tsh's

I know an Indian dude who looks identical to Tsh and he's 6foot3 and he's told me about all the girls he asked out to prom, rejected him, and he's a virigin

heres his pic (on far left)
Screen Shot 2020 08 16 at 81529 PM

and his eye area is also pretty good

people will fight me on this site but sooner or later they will come to terms with how being white is necessary for women to be attracted to you as a man, even ethnic chads have it hard

ur pheno isn't as bad as @tsh's

I know an Indian dude who looks identical to Tsh and he's 6foot3 and he's told me about all the girls he asked out to prom, rejected him, and he's a virigin

heres his pic (on far left)View attachment 595024

and his eye area is also pretty good

people will fight me on this site but sooner or later they will come to terms with how being white is necessary for women to be attracted to you as a man, even ethnic chads have it hard
he looks mid tier normie at best + ethnic ofc he will have it harder

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Short Ugly and Brown
I know people will say "nate (me), shut the fuck up and stop complaining"

I agree, thats why I'm getting my last name changed to Anderson once I move out of my parents house

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl and SubhumanCurrycel
dont even talk weight

you claimed to be 86 pounds, then you went to 95 pounds overnight, then a few hours later you became 106 pounds
genetics man in one week hell mog phil heath

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6488 and SubhumanCurrycel
I know people will say "nate (me), shut the fuck up and stop complaining"

I agree, thats why I'm getting my last name changed to Anderson once I move out of my parents house
just go back to your short hair style and stop being aut

• +1