SMV mog battle, Rodeblur the frame god vs SubhumanCurrycel the framelet

Who mogs

• Total voters
Both have low smv but SubhumanCurrycel's is significantly higher due to having the height and physique of an adult male

Can't say the same for rodeblur

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, malignant, sytyl and 1 other person
I love how Disney movies brainwashed us to believe women are super sweet and don't care about looks

meanwhile in reality, women are OBSESSED with shit like a guy's jaw and his ethnicity etc

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
  • +1
Reactions: malignant, Short Ugly and Brown and SubhumanCurrycel
bro disney movies are filled with girls falling for chad
bro disney movies are filled with girls falling for white chad*

• +1
@Short Ugly and Brown I just read you are in socal

brutal, my condolences, no wonder you have had those experiences

• +1
Reactions: Short Ugly and Brown
@Short Ugly and Brown I just read you are in socal

brutal, my condolences, no wonder you have had those experiences
its all good bro

white women here are like legit Neo Nazis, all they care about is race and jaw

• +1
I never realized how harsh the ethnic penalty was. The women all said that tsh wasnt ugly and that hes a good looking guy but none of the women except an overweight low tier black woman found him cute. I really think the -3 curry tax is real

• +1
Reactions: sytyl and SubhumanCurrycel
Both have low smv but SubhumanCurrycel's is significantly higher due to having the height and physique of an adult male

Can't say the same for rodeblur
Bhai can you get the opinion of even 4 foids on who mogs?
I want definitive proof because I will hear this shit for the next year

• +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer
its all good bro

white women here are like legit Neo Nazis, all they care about is race and jaw
indeed, I was there for a summer and I didn't realize it then, but the retroactive mogging still gets to me

• +1
@SubhumanCurrycel can I vote for @RODEBLUR SOLELY for the fact that he's white and that women only date white guys?

I don't want u to get offended bro

I literally left my house to get some coffee and first couple I saw was a recessed NW7 fully bald bugeyed white guy with an ethnic stacylite

race=everything
you gotta be kidding me

i have never seen a reverse cope before; you are coping but somehow it's a cope that purposefully hurts yourself

like @Dukeys said, this is pure psl degeneracy

i don't know what type of senior citizen strip clubs you go to but i've been outside plenty of times where i've seen a 5'9 indian guy with a 5.5-6psl face dating a stacy.

face literally trumps over every single factor. i'm not exaggerating one bit when i say this.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191
you gotta be kidding me

i have never seen a reverse cope before; you are coping but somehow it's a cope that purposefully hurts yourself

i don't know what type of senior citizen strip clubs you go to but i've been outside plenty of times where i've seen a 5'9 indian guy with a 5.5-6psl face dating a stacy.

face literally trumps over every single factor. i'm not exaggerating one bit when i say this.
post proof of the Indian guy dating a 8/10 white woman

because where I live I haven't NEVER seen an ethnic guy with even an ugly white woman, let alone a curry with a model tier white woman

indeed, I was there for a summer and I didn't realize it then, but the retroactive mogging still gets to me
I never realized how harsh the ethnic penalty was. The women all said that tsh wasnt ugly and that hes a good looking guy but none of the women except an overweight low tier black woman found him cute. I really think the -3 curry tax is real
women will date down in looks and height here and there

but they will NEVER date down in race

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
you gotta be kidding me

Ive never seen this in toronto. I kinda see why brown dudes think theres some sort pf bbc halo cuz we dont get racial penalties as hard as brown men from what i see in toronto. We still get mogged by white guys but the black equivalent of tsh would get 50+ matches a day.

• +1
Ive never seen this in toronto. I kinda see why brown dudes think theres some sort pf bbc halo cuz we dont get racial penalties as hard as brown men from what i see in toronto. We still get mogged by white guys but the black equivalent of tsh would get 50+ matches a day.
white>>>>black>>arab/curry/rice Imo

• +1
Racial Preferences of Women 2

• +1
post proof of the Indian guy dating a 8/10 white woman

because where I live I haven't NEVER seen an ethnic guy with even an ugly white woman, let alone a curry with a model tier white woman
have you ever left your house?

i ofc didn't take pics of the couples but you have an example right in front of you: @Mirin2234

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sytyl and Deleted member 6572
have you ever left your house?

i ofc didn't take pics of the couples but you have an example right in front of you: @Mirin2234
hes chadlite facially, he's half white, and his girlfriend is ugly

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: sytyl, Administrator and Deleted member 6488
hes chadlite facially, he's half white, and his girlfriend is ugly
if you expect to be slaying model-tier girls, it's so utterly impractical

his gf is probably a 6/10 in her worst pictures keep coping

also, show me an example of what you think is considered a good-looking foid

Exactly

Mirin is high tier normie. He hadn’t had very much luck with women before this new foid. And she is an average looking whore from what I can see. Looks wise she is nothing special at all.
and hes half white
also, show me an example of what you think is considered a good-looking foid
faitth 🥰