D

Deleted member 22623

2 PSL + NT = life
mUh mUh u can never eat snacks if u are looksmaxxing

WRONG

NUTS.

NUTS.

Did I say nuts?

Nuts are the most MOGGER thing you can eat, especially if you're on a keto diet. Roasted and lightly salted almonds (delicious) has very insane macros. Let's look at what u get from a 100g:

632kcal
54g fat (whereas only 4,4g is saturated)
7,9g carbs (!!!!! Insanely low carbs for snacks)
7,2g fibre
25g protein (very high for snacks)
0,8g salt (again, very low amount of sodium for snacks)

Nuts mog. What are you waiting for??? Replace your tendies with mUh nuts

IMG 20230228 201520911

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Squirreljak, ripcordgod1, emeraldglass and 1 other person
I'm allowed only 2000 calories per day as per calculations I ain't wasting 600 on fucking nuts. Almonds and Cashews are way better.

• +1
Reactions: RopeMaxxed, Repentsinner, Yerico7 and 2 others
Nuts are possibly the most overrated vegan garbage in existence.

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin
I'm allowed only 2000 calories per day as per calculations I ain't wasting 600 on fucking nuts. Almonds and Cashews are way better.
This is almonds.

And yeah, if you're on that much of a calorie restrictive a diet I probably wouldn't eat nuts either

This is almonds.

And yeah, if you're on that much of a calorie restrictive a diet I probably wouldn't eat nuts either
It's what I got from myfitnesspal (weight: 84 kilograms)

eat angus beef bro
100g has 130 cals and 28 g protein

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22623 and Raskolnikovpilled
"macro" ... Jfl at your brainwashing

-Full of PUFA, extremely inflammatory
- Undigestible fibers
- antinutrients (phytic acis)
- incomplete amino acis profile
- low in nutrients considering the calorie intake
- high calories that could otherwise be allocated to real nutrient dense foods such as high quality animal proteins and fats

Should I keep on going?

• +1
Reactions: bugeye, p0lishsubhuman, ThousandCuts and 1 other person
Nothing against nuts but thats too much calories

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
eat angus beef bro
100g has 130 cals and 28 g protein
garlic-biltong-100mg_bpf-bilt_main_1.jpg

you can try biltong as well, it's like a slightly less savoury beef jerky but has 53g protein/100g

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 24712
garlic-biltong-100mg_bpf-bilt_main_1.jpg

you can try biltong as well, it's like a slightly less savoury beef jerky but has 53g protein/100g
bro jerky and biltong is disgusting that is no snack unless u wanna be bloated
its like 90% salt content

popcorn mogs

• Ugh..
"macro" ... Jfl at your brainwashing

-Full of PUFA, extremely inflammatory
- Undigestible fibers
- antinutrients (phytic acis)
- incomplete amino acis profile
- low in nutrients considering the calorie intake
- high calories that could otherwise be allocated to real nutrient dense foods such as high quality animal proteins and fats

Should I keep on going?
PUFAS are good idk what ure talking about, especially if ure keto like I said

the rest sounds too woke

• JFL
Reactions: malicieusss
bro jerky and biltong is disgusting that is no snack unless u wanna be bloated
its like 90% salt content
u can get low sodium biltong (not sure about jerky) that's spiced with black pepper, garlic and stuff like that

but yeah most u buy in stores are like 5g+ salt/100g

• +1
protein bar mogs

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22623
protein bar mogs
if u make them urself maybe

but commercially available protein bars are full of polyols and incredibly low in actual protein compared to what ure stuffing in ur face

• +1
Reactions: sub5inchcel
mUh mUh u can never eat snacks if u are looksmaxxing

WRONG

NUTS.

NUTS.

Did I say nuts?

Nuts are the most MOGGER thing you can eat, especially if you're on a keto diet. Roasted and lightly salted almonds (delicious) has very insane macros. Let's look at what u get from a 100g:

632kcal
54g fat (whereas only 4,4g is saturated)
7,9g carbs (!!!!! Insanely low carbs for snacks)
7,2g fibre
25g protein (very high for snacks)
0,8g salt (again, very low amount of sodium for snacks)

Nuts mog. What are you waiting for??? Replace your tendies with mUh nuts

View attachment 2094472
Almonds are a sure-fire way of getting a kidney stone, shit ton of oxalates, nuts get mogged to death by fruits.

if u make them urself maybe

but commercially available protein bars are full of polyols and incredibly low in actual protein compared to what ure stuffing in ur face
arent most commercial protein anything just soy protein anyway?

• +1
arent most commercial protein anything just soy protein anyway?
pretty much yeah.. most bars are shitty vegan stuff

but u can get some bars with hydrolyzed whey protein..

• +1
PUFAS are good idk what ure talking about, especially if ure keto like I said

the rest sounds too woke
Nigga you just gave me a reason to never take anything you say seriously

• Hmm...
also before further misunderstandings i am NOT ADVOCATING you should use nuts as your main source of protein at all. i specifically called it SNACKS for a reason.

all i wanted with this thread was to give people who consume shitty things like ice cream, chips and milk chocolate a better alternative.

Almonds are a sure-fire way of getting a kidney stone, shit ton of oxalates, nuts get mogged to death by fruits.
Most fruits contain a high amount of carbs, so it's not suitable for keto diets

Only berries afaik

• +1
im trying to leanmax JFL at eating anything tbh

Nigga you just gave me a reason to never take anything you say seriously
why?

store ur nuts in the fridge and eat them relatively soon after buying to avoid them going rancid

problem solved

and stop buying cheap discount nuts that contain tons of TFA

why?

store ur nuts in the fridge and eat them relatively soon after buying to avoid them going rancid

problem solved
You literally solved non of the problems that come with consuming nuts.
Most fruits contain a high amount of carbs, so it's not suitable for keto diets

Only berries afaik
Beef jerky then, contains no PUFAs or anti nutrients, instead it contains actual bio available nutrients.

pretty much yeah.. most bars are shitty vegan stuff

but u can get some bars with hydrolyzed whey protein..
u drink whey?
how much can i actually digest in one sitting, i put in 2 scoops which is like 40-50 g of protein but idk if im actually using up all the protein or if it gets wasted

its shit food barely digestable

u drink whey?
how much can i actually digest in one sitting, i put in 2 scoops which is like 40-50 g of protein but idk if im actually using up all the protein or if it gets wasted

i used to but it irritated my stomach, so i get all the protein i need now from consuming fuckton of meat and eggs... i dont have any good advice on consuming whey protein powder, sorry.. it never worked for me

You literally solved non of the problems that come with consuming nuts.

Beef jerky then, contains no PUFAs or anti nutrients, instead it contains actual bio available nutrients.

i disagree, the idea that PUFAs should be bad has no basis.. PUFAs can technically be "bad" since they're more unstable than MUFAs, which makes them prone to oxidative rancidity.. thats why most manufacturers hydrogenize their products to avoid them going rancid (e.g. u can store them in ur pantry for longer), which in turn forms trans fatty acids (not good).

thats why u choose high quality products and not shitty mass produced stuff

I just make sure to get my daily protein intake in by consuming lean sources of protein. Like tuna, egg whites, skinless chicken breast, lean deli meats, whey protein powder. And then once I hit my protein target (1.8g per kg of body weight per day), I start spending my calorie allowance on fatty cuts of meat (ie. breakfast sausage), cheese, eggs, carbohydrates like bread and pasta, processed junk food and takeout/restaurant food.

During my bulk I'm eating Fudgee-O cookies (480 cal per 100g) and drinking 2% milk (130 cal per 250 ml) over nuts (632 cal per 100g).
Fudgee-0 Cookies (per 25g serving)
5g Fat
18g Carbs (9g sugar 1g Fibre)
1g Protein

2% Milk (per 250ml serving)
5g Fat
12g Carbs (12g Sugar)
9g Protein

That 18:1 carb:protein ratio is nasty. But just down a whey protein shake to balance it out. lol. Or eat a lean source of protein.

Dirty Bulking > Clean Bulking.
A carbohydrate is a carbohydrate. They all break down into glucose at the end of the day.
And fats are all equal. The whole PUFA, seed oil, saturated fat, trans fat bullshit is all a meme.
The disadvantage with getting your carbs and fats from Fudgee-O cookies is the lack of micronutrients though. Heh.

• +1
I just make sure to get my daily protein intake in by consuming lean sources of protein. Like tuna, egg whites, skinless chicken breast, lean deli meats, whey protein powder. And then once I hit my protein target (1.8g per kg of body weight per day), I start spending my calorie allowance on fatty cuts of meat (ie. breakfast sausage), cheese, eggs, carbohydrates like bread and pasta, processed junk food and takeout/restaurant food.

During my bulk I'm eating Fudgee-O cookies (480 cal per 100g) and drinking 2% milk (130 cal per 250 ml) over nuts (632 cal per 100g).
Fudgee-0 Cookies (per 25g serving)
5g Fat
18g Carbs (9g sugar 1g Fibre)
1g Protein

2% Milk (per 250ml serving)
5g Fat
12g Carbs (12g Sugar)
9g Protein

That 18:1 carb:protein ratio is nasty. But just down a whey protein shake to balance it out. lol. Or eat a lean source of protein.

Dirty Bulking > Clean Bulking.
A carbohydrate is a carbohydrate. They all break down into glucose at the end of the day.
And fats are all equal. The whole PUFA, seed oil, saturated fat, trans fat bullshit is all a meme.
The disadvantage with getting your carbs and fats from Fudgee-O cookies is the lack of micronutrients though. Heh.

Yeah different game if youre bulking

mirin though

PUFAmaxxers ITT

• Love it
baby carrots

• Love it
baby carrots
baby carrots are quite delicious

u can make a really good dipping sauce thats kinda aoili like by seperating egg whites and yolk, beating the whites untill theyre a bit fluffy and then add the yolks with garlic + lime and pepper to make it a bit thicker and mayo like

i eat whatever the fuck i want it all goes to muscles

• Hmm...
they're also super low calorie. 2 pounds has only 330 calories. and you get the carrot skin undertones

agree peanuts / PB are god tier for bulking