So apparently I act like I’m some chad

try2beme

try2beme

Lower third filler and forget
Joined
Mar 21, 2023
Posts
48,296
Reputation
65,001
That’s interesting… can anyone explain how

Is it because I’m unapologetic or know stuff incels couldn’t even fake knowing . Or is it cause i prefer to prove my claims instead of keyboard wars that last months

Jealousy is a disease and projections turn into accusations, usually coming from users who use every excuse to talk to me.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Brava and Lexapro
Everyone who knows me knows I am humble
 
  • +1
Reactions: Brava
You definitely talk like a handsome dude that has a good life

Idk but that’s what I think
 
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme
You definitely talk like a handsome dude that has a good life

Idk but that’s what I think
Too bad 50k posts therefore decomposing incel
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Brava

Similar threads

WELOVELOOKS
Replies
2
Views
36
WELOVELOOKS
WELOVELOOKS
lowinhibragecel
Replies
0
Views
7
lowinhibragecel
lowinhibragecel
cursedbybones
Replies
4
Views
41
cursedbybones
cursedbybones
TGUN.
Replies
19
Views
176
TGUN.
TGUN.
registerfasterusing
Replies
7
Views
42
registerfasterusing
registerfasterusing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top