Proof I’m Chad

TGUN.

TGUN.

but inside doesn’t matter
Joined
Dec 8, 2025
Posts
17,964
Reputation
33,493
IMG 1678



This is the final stage of the BLACKPILL JOURNEY

THIS WHORE DOESNT KNOW THE REAL ME ☠️🔥🔥🔥🔥😊😡😡😡
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: psychomatic715, mxl4chi1, Nectar and 5 others
Haha
Thanks
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zirg, TGUN., IOD and 2 others
Ur an og fr

Do u remember me
Ofc I remember you asking about hair styles and other things I still remember the photo of you sitting down at a table surrounded by some buildings in the sun
 
  • JFL
Reactions: TGUN.
If u really were Chad she wouldn’t care about Tgun
 
  • +1
Reactions: keubool and TGUN.
Is she a cute brunette?
 
  • +1
Reactions: TGUN.
Ofc I remember you asking about hair styles and other things I still remember the photo of you sitting down at a table surrounded by some buildings in the sun
Did u ever think I would have 18k posts ☠️☠️
 
Did u ever think I would have 18k posts ☠️☠️
No honesty id thought you’d leave pretty soon i rated you like hhtn
 
  • +1
Reactions: TGUN.
Just play into the role of shy and nerdy and be awkward she will like u for it girls like hot guys who are nerdy
 
  • +1
Reactions: TGUN.

Similar threads

SilvioMoltisantiDan
Replies
9
Views
108
SilvioMoltisantiDan
SilvioMoltisantiDan
GonorrhoeaGobbler
Replies
5
Views
29
jeremyy
jeremyy
bIiss
Replies
8
Views
86
ibuprofn778
ibuprofn778
cursedbybones
Replies
5
Views
35
cursedbybones
cursedbybones
Cela
Replies
1
Views
40
Cela
Cela

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top