SO called black-piller YOUTUBER says looksmaxing is BS.

stamaster21

stamaster21

Kraken
This guy makes no sense hes talking about how the world should be in hes view instead of the world IS. He says looks maxing means your not a man and insecure. He says if your a man you should be attracted to some women out there. He doesnt realize mating is about getting the best mate you can get, its not about getting anyone because if it was true hes ass would be out here fucking obese women with missing teeth. Women want sexually attractive men, with the advancement in tech and online dating, the ratios of women banging a smaller pool of desired men is even LARGER.

Hes idea is just men need to be usefull to society and women will fuck them, its so blue-pilled its not enough funny. And these women and elders keep saying men are not men anymore. This is bs talk we literally have data, on mating more women are banging a smaller pool of desired men and putting off child-bearing years till they can no longer compete for a long-term partner/husband, so you see a even higher rise in single motherhood with men who are non-productive/criminal minded. ITs simple if women don't find you sexually attractive she will not fuck YOU, to compensate you would have to make a gigantic leap in wealth/money. Women don't give fhk if your usefull to society, they care are you USEFULL to Women. If they find you use-full but not sexually attractive they will try to show the possibility of sex while they get resources/favors then leave till they find the next man. IF they find you sexy they will fuck you, if they find you sexy and usefull they will demand a long-term relationship or even marriage.

• +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing
Seeing the most hood looking nigga talking like a trailer park white hillbilly breaks my brain

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Niggamaxxer, datboijj, heightmaxxing and 2 others
Hes right lol looksmaxxing is bluepilled

Seeing the most hood looking nigga talking like a trailer park white hillbilly breaks my brain
Aspie blacks always sound white

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko
Wdym he talk like a sassy black homo prolly is a closeted one which is why he use gay as an insult so much.

"your not gonna looksmax your way out of inceldom" i already know 6 examples that debunk this completely

"your not gonna looksmax your way out of inceldom" i already know 6 examples that debunk this completely
HES so funny he keeps bring up its the mating system and how the world should be, which lets me know he doesnt live in reality, says he has investments and a plan yet complains hes mother/parents want to kick him out and he lost hes trucking job a month ago when he got into it with a manager. Hes parents said you have cdl quit being a sorry loser. The goal of looksmaxing is to look the most sexually attractive you can be to attract women and get sexual access either from short-temr or long-term relationships. He says you need to be usefull to society and that would be better then looksmaxing. This is some blue-pilled talking.:oops:

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
He is kind of right. No surgery will make you chad so what the FUCK is the point?