So do you think most people choose their partner because they have to “compromise”?

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
In other words, most people desire the best/hottest ones in the world. They date an average Joe just because of limited options.

My ex was a huge Bieber fan. Once she told me I was even better than Bieber “just because I can call you mine” lmao. Actually she’s kinda broke: working a minimum wage job in shifts, living with parents, and is only average looking. She always seemed very genuine and honest, just a traditional “good” girl you could imagine. But one time she attributed this, consciously or subconsciously, to her low life quality:” I don’t think rich people can be good” -“So you think only poor people can be good?” -“Yes, because that’s the only thing I can offer”.

Imagine if she was a tall Stacy model who got money and the possibility to date Bieber she’d not look at me twice, let alone saying that I’m better than Bieber JFL. But it was actually the same with me: I chose her just because she was the best I could get at the time - I’ve never been 100% satisfied with her, especially her body. But I had to compromise.

I think most people are not dating chad/Stacy or high status people just because they’re outside of their range of options. But deep down they’d all prefer a hotter partner than the average one they have. Knowing this is painful: you can never feel genuinely happy or safe unless you belong to the top 5-10% yourself.

Being blackpilled means the inability to enjoy simple happiness.

• +1
Reactions: Ghostcel, Vitruvian, MammothActuary and 2 others
Its not real love JFL

Just fuck a PSL 2.5 chink and be grateful theory

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
That's why if you're not a chad you shouldn't even date. Why do that if you're not the dream of other person. Makes no sence for me

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2426, Vitruvian, Deleted member 470 and 3 others
nigga bist du deutscher

Nein du Currywurst
NiBBaCel

Yes. This is the main reason why divorces are over 50% or whatever the stat is now. Normalfags are terrified of being alone, and will destroy their lives just to avoid it.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 616
I think most people are not dating chad/Stacy or high status people just because they’re outside of their range of options. But deep down they’d all prefer a hotter partner than the average one they have. Knowing this is painful: you can never feel genuinely happy or safe unless you belong to the top 5-10% yourself.
Of course, you're on point
Just fuck a PSL 2.5 chink and be grateful theory
@alien

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Vitruvian and Deleted member 616
Yes. This is the main reason why divorces are over 50% or whatever the stat is now. Normalfags are terrified of being alone, and will destroy their lives just to avoid it.
Just be Gigachad or mgtow theory

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Absolutely true so let me tell you this funny blackpill story so i used to have a friend who was 6'1 ugly and fat and had an overweight becky this becky lost weight and somewhat became psl 4.5 now this becky saw me someday and instantly crushed on me cause she's a height worshipper she told me she likes me and shit and kept touching me daily and sitting in my lap and shit but i rejected her cause she's a thot
Just be Gigachad or mgtow theory
This. Normalfags can't bear staying alone more than one month and would dumpster dive and date human garbage

• So Sad
It's true I'm in a relationship with a good looking "poor" girl. And she shows affection toward me but since I'm subhuman I feel it's mostly toward my status( school) and moneys. Either way I will enjoy it while it lasts but I can never truly be Chad and have peace of mind

• So Sad
I just want a looksmtched white foid who doesnt cheat.

Absolutely true so let me tell you this funny blackpill story so i used to have a friend who was 6'1 ugly and fat and had an overweight becky this becky lost weight and somewhat became psl 4.5 now this becky saw me someday and instantly crushed on me cause she's a height worshipper she told me she likes me and shit and kept touching me daily and sitting in my lap and shit but i rejected her cause she's a thot

This. Normalfags can't bear staying alone more than one month and would dumpster dive and date human garbage
Actually my ex expressed her suspicion / worries many times when I kept looksmaxing despite having her, but after being blackpilled I just couldn’t waste several years with a woman without improving myself. She made little effort looksmaxing but she’s not ugly so she could find someone better easily while it’s an uphill battle for me.
It's true I'm in a relationship with a good looking "poor" girl. And she shows affection toward me but since I'm subhuman I feel it's mostly toward my status( school) and moneys. Either way I will enjoy it while it lasts but I can never truly be Chad and have peace of mind
I think my whole package (looks, personality, life quality, hobbies) player a role but there’re certain guys with better whole package who are way above her league. No guarantee that she wouldn’t cheat on me with them if possible.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Actually my ex expressed her suspicion / worries many times when I kept looksmaxing despite having her, but after being blackpilled I just couldn’t waste several years with a woman without improving myself. She made little effort looksmaxing but she’s not ugly so she could find someone better easily while it’s an uphill battle for me.
Yeah man i get you i am currently volcel cause i don't want a becky i want to be able to have stacylites

I think my whole package (looks, personality, life quality, hobbies) player a role but there’re certain guys with better whole package who are way above her league. No guarantee that she wouldn’t cheat on me with them if possible.
Yeah man there's no guarantee if u're not at least chadlite you never know what can happen tbh

• +1