So, how many of you have ascended since you started looksmaxing?

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
Joined
Dec 4, 2018
Posts
16,277
Reputation
22,694
By ascension I mean doing significantly better in the dating / sexual market. It can be loosing your V, getting more female attention, getting more lays, getting your first LTR, or getting a partner that is more attractive than your previous one.
 
By ascension I mean doing significantly better in the dating / sexual market. It can be loosing your V, getting more female attention, getting more lays, getting your first LTR, or getting a partner that is more attractive than your previous one.
Well I have already had LTRS before looksmaxing but now I feel more confident and feel like I can mog my exes even harder
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
Well I have already had LTRS before looksmaxing but now I feel more confident and feel like I can mog my exes even harder
Yeah same. I started to get better looking girls’ attention but none of them are treating me the way my ex treated me (yet). So there’s still much for me to do. And ofc luck is also very important.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3635
waiting for corona to end so I can ascend
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
i gained weight
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: paranakee
Yeah same. I started to get better looking girls’ attention but none of them are treating me the way my ex treated me (yet). So there’s still much for me to do. And ofc luck is also very important.
maaan tell me about it miss my sub girl that would learn to cook my favourite food but i am sure there is someone better out there
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 616
maaan tell me about it miss my sub girl that would learn to cook my favourite food but i am sure there is someone better out there
My ex would spend most of her time talking to me, cancel unnecessary girl parties, and make me small presents. Very few western foids are like this nowadays. She’s not really western either (Czech).

If it was not for her small tits and short legs, I’d probably have decided to stay with her.
 
  • +1
Reactions: McShwick and Deleted member 3635
My ex would spend most of her time talking to me, cancel unnecessary girl parties, and make me small presents. Very few western foids are like this nowadays. She’s not really western either (Czech).

If it was not for her small tits and short legs, I’d probably have decided to stay with her.
stay with her anyway wtf bro just get her on estrogen and to bulk a little
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 616
stay with her anyway wtf bro just get her on estrogen and to bulk a little
Nah she’s against my looksmaxing ngl. Because it means that I won’t be “safe” for her level anymore.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 3635
Nah she’s against my looksmaxing ngl. Because it means that I won’t be “safe” for her level anymore.
Ah so she was a bit a insecure it is what it is sounded like a good wifey tho
 
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 616
I used to be obese and had 0 female attention before I turned 18

I believe I would've still been a virgin haven't I had lost the weight

>I have a few girls that orbit me for example on instagram and snapchat but that I have 0 interest in and just use on attention
>A few girls bought me drinks while being out. I wasn't attracted to them, but just used them for free drinks like the females would use guys for free drinks
>I get strong IOI's, but don't get approached, it only happened a few times in a club and it was usually like do you have a cigarette and then she started a convo and we did make out for example
>people treat me better

I'd say my life turned a complete 360 and I would still rot at home if I didn't lose the weight
 
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lars, Deleted member 616 and Danish_Retard
Nothing has changed
 
Define 'ascension'. You can't. Everyone has a different idea of what it means. Even though reaching something may mean ascension to you, chances are no one gives a fuck. No one ever reaches a point of 'ascension'. Its just a journey of constantly improving yourself.
 
My skin has got a lot better thanks to beginnice
 
im too incel
 

Similar threads

Gaythugmax
Replies
7
Views
42
enviouss
enviouss
Verdams mum
Replies
9
Views
58
Littlepickel2
Littlepickel2
looksovernt
Replies
16
Views
80
valentine
valentine
Vincent Freeman
Replies
6
Views
90
Avillionre
Avillionre
Avillionre
Replies
5
Views
32
DeborahAnnWollFARTS
DeborahAnnWollFARTS

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top