So I followed my own advice and proved Dude420 wrong.

JustChris

JustChris

Slay or be slayed
Bla bla bla, blue pill bla bla bla.

Couldn't find a photo of @Dude420 mug, so I just used @badromance instead
Swiped yesterday for a whole session, got 3 matches.
Out of the 3 matches got a phone number and a date. The other two did not reply.
@badromance You have a date on Monday or Tuesday with a 19yr old JB.

BUT BUT CHRIS, It's only a date, it doesn't mean anything.
Maybe it doesn't, but it's still better than you doing nothing and rotting while talking bullshit on a forum.

C3dxKrC.jpg

e07uhou.png

Translation :

- When are you free to go grab a drink when you come back?
- Monday or Tuesday
- Perfect, in the evening? Have fun tonight
- I don't know, we'll see about that later on, thanks, you too.

• +1
Reactions: mojopin, Swagwaffle, badromance and 3 others
oooooooooooh the comeback is real, can we see the pics you used?

oooooooooooh the comeback is real, can we see the pics you used?
D370B1E5 D9D1 48FC 9213 9CC016F76438

Most of you fail to realize that if you’re not Chad, you can’t act like chad. You need to know how to properly talk to women. Not every women wants to suck your dick during the first five minutes of a converstion you weirdos.

• +1
Reactions: badromance, Deleted member 206 and jefferson
If i sent you some good candids of me would you be able to do this? I'll bet money I would get 0 matches as an ethnic in a white country

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began
She mogs my matches lmao, fuck burgerland

View attachment 2695

Most of you fail to realize that if you’re not Chad, you can’t act like chad. You need to know how to properly talk to women. Not every women wants to suck your dick during the first five minutes of a converstion you weirdos.
did you post his height in the bio, and did you use 1 picture?

• +1
Reactions: badromance
No bio, one picture. Just spoke to her through text messages for a bit.
lifefuel for @badromance , to all the guys who were tryna bully badromance yesterday go fuck urselves pussies

• +1
Dude i always thought you would larp as French because your English is above average in baguetteland

Out of the 3 matches got a phone number and a date. The other two did not reply.

Maybe it doesn't, but it's still better than you doing nothing and rotting while talking bullshit on a forum.

C3dxKrC.jpg

e07uhou.png

Translation :

- Monday or Tuesday

You haven't proved me anything with your betabux date as long as you haven't found an ok girl that I can cum in her mouth while throatfucking her after I made her squirt while I am fucking her anal as a plan for the first night meeting her. I am not settling for anything else since this is what I have been able to get yesterday by being upfront and growing some balls. You clearly have poor game here with just getting a date, I am personality mugging you hard, it is quite obvious, stop coping with your inferior personality since we know that looks is simply a subjective thing.

• +1
Reactions: dodt and Deleted member 281
You haven't proved me anything with your betabux date as long as you haven't found an ok girl that I can cum in her mouth while throatfucking her after I made her squirt while I am fucking her anal as a plan for the first night meeting her. I am not settling for anything else since this is what I have been able to get yesterday by being upfront and growing some balls. You clearly have poor game here with just getting a date, I am personality mugging you hard, it is quite obvious, stop coping with your inferior personality since we know that looks is simply a subjective thing.

TRIGGEREDDDDD

Oh, btw, this took me about an hour and a half, while using a real person. Meanwhile you used some madeup dude to fulfill your non existent fantasies.

Last edited:
  • +1
TRIGGEREDDDDD

Oh, btw, this took me about an hour and a half, while using a real person. Meanwhile you used some madeup dude to fulfill your non existent fantasies.
+ people here rated that person ugly and many other negative shit,

Can you post proof that this girl matched with badromance? You just posted a pic of a girl and some messages. I can also do that. There is 0 proof that badromance was used in the pics. Btw now you can change the pics to badromance's so it doesn't mean much.

Also where is the message of her giving you the number? Dude, this isn't a comeback. LMAO When I was using tinder last year with full conviction I used to get many numbers but those girls always flaked before the date or used to make excuses. here we can't even see the number. Doesn't mean shit. Compared to @Dude420 posts of girls craving for chad dick this convo doesn't mean rat's ass.

• +1
Reactions: dodt, Deleted member 281, Never_Began and 1 other person
Can you post proof that this girl matched with badromance? You just posted a pic of a girl and some messages. I can also do that. There is 0 proof that badromance was used in the pics. Btw now you can change the pics to badromance's so it doesn't mean much.

Also where is the message of her giving you the number? Dude, this isn't a comeback. LMAO When I was using tinder last year with full conviction I used to get many numbers but those girls always flaked before the date or used to make excuses. here we can't even see the number. Doesn't mean shit. Compared to @Dude420 posts of girls craving for chad dick this convo doesn't mean rat's ass.

The point is that it doesn’t matter how you look, you can still get pussy. Girls always bail on dates, doesn’t mean it’s the case for every single one of them.

My original point was that you don’t need to look like a greek god to be able to go on a date or sleep with a girl.

Does badromance’s matches have the same quality as if I used my photos? No. Would he get away with stupid shit that I’m getting away with? No.
You’re making it sound like pussy is some sort of privilege for good looking people while it’s not. ANYBODY can get laid if you play your cards right.

• +1

Wanted to say this, but JustChris would have said I am just coping so played along with it because it ain't even dissing me based on my results yesterday, thanks for saying the obvious. I used Tinder for like a month about 5 months ago and didn't even get that high of quality woman as a single match, which is why I deleted it, not interested in seducing average/low-quality women on an app, there are no 9 & 10 on Tinder, that's as good as you can get, but those will be only extremely Chad selective, they don't have time for badromance, particularly with a bad picture as such.

Wanted to say this, but JustChris would have said I am just coping so played along with it because it ain't even dissing me based on my results yesterday, thanks for saying the obvious. I used Tinder for like a month about 5 months ago and didn't even get that high of quality woman as a single match, which is why I deleted it, not interested in seducing low-quality woman on an app, there are no 9 & 10 on Tinder, that's as good as you can get, but those will be only extremely Chad selective.

You’ll never get 9 or 10s because of your face. You could date higher around a 6 or 6.5 but that’s it. Stop living in a fantasy world.

• +1
You’ll never get 9 or 10s because of your face.

No, I don't even see them when I am swiping because going on Tinder is below their level. Obviously, I won't get them as matches like 99% of men if it happened that they are on Tinder.

No, I don't even see them when I am swiping because going on Tinder is below their level.
Cope.

Anyways, proved my point have fun with your lives boys. Stop listening to dumb fucks online who tell you you can’t achieve shit to make themselves feel less like a failure.

• +1
The point is that it doesn’t matter how you look, you can still get pussy. Girls always bail on dates, doesn’t mean it’s the case for every single one of them.

My original point was that you don’t need to look like a greek god to be able to go on a date or sleep with a girl.

Does badromance’s matches have the same quality as if I used my photos? No. Would he get away with stupid shit that I’m getting away with? No.
You’re making it sound that pussy is some sort of privilege for good looking people while it’s not. ANYBODY can get laid if you play your cards right.
Dude fuck off with your bullshit. On tinder LOOKS MATTER. Personality, body language etc might work irl but on Tinder good luck getting matches with those kind of pics.

With looksmaxed pics badromance might get matches but with that close up pic inside his house? JFL. I have done so many tinder experiments with guys of all races and all kind of looks and even decent looking guys have it hard on tinder.

Also what use is it to get these matches when they don't lead to dates? My fake chad account is bombarded with girls sending message and he can get a date today if he wants. This is the reason I stopped using Tinder and won't do it before looksmaxing is complete because girls didn't show any intentions of going out and I can't spend my whole day on Tinder. While with chad they want to meet the same day.

I will have to permaban you if you continue to spread this nonsense that you have been doing. I might even agree with your hypotheses in real life settings but on Tinder, no way. Girls don't use tinder to go out on dates with sub par guys, even the landwhales.

• +1
Reactions: Animas, averageblokecel, Deleted member 281 and 1 other person
TOPKEK.:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Dude fuck off with your bullshit. On tinder LOOKS MATTER. Personality, body language etc might work irl but on Tinder good luck getting matches with those kind of pics.

With looksmaxed pics badromance might get matches but with that close up pic inside his house? JFL. I have done so many tinder experiments with guys of all races and all kind of looks and even decent looking guys have it hard on tinder.

Also what use is it to get these matches when they don't lead to dates? My fake chad account is bombarded with girls sending message and he can get a date today if he wants. This is the reason I stopped using Tinder and won't do it before looksmaxing is complete because girls didn't show any intentions of going out and I can't spend my whole day on Tinder. While with chad they want to meet the same day.

I will have to permaban you if you continue to spread this nonsense that you have been doing. I might even agree with your hypotheses in real life settings but on Tinder, no way. Girls don't use tinder to go out on dates with sub par guys, even the landwhales.

So you want to permaban someone because what he was saying turns out to be true? Just because you couldn’t get a match with your experiments means that someone else can’t?

Talk about being biased for a mod dude. You should probably go out and take some fresh air.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: dodt, 11gaijin and Dude420
So you want to permaban someone because what he was saying turns out to be true? Just because you couldn’t get a match with your experiments means that someone else can’t?

Talk about being biased for a mod dude. You should probably go out and take some fresh air.

You are mugging me so hard with this experiment that I am not even able to match with a high quality woman as such in such a short time frame. You are outplaying us so hard with your match technics, quite impressive.

• +1
Reactions: JustChris

Even the most bluepilled people on r/IncelTears etc agree with the hypothesis that Tinder should not be used by ugly below average people. Even those faggots have the knowledge that Tinder is so hypergamous. And you, WITHOUT ANY PROOF, (oh yeah a girl pic and a convo) are spouting this nonsense that on a dating platform where pics are the only thing that matter for matches, guys can get dates on first day even when using close up pics like that inside their house.

I had to take the best pics possible in the best locations with best angles etc and after that I started getting replies/numbers/dates in my country. You sound like a troll who is having fun here. You even started with bragging and were banned for that. It wouldn't be strange if you are banned again. I don't see any useful advice that you are giving here. Even the cucks at IncelTears etc have better advice. They at least ask you to get a haircut.

200w.webp
Thank you chris, i haven't laughed that hard in a long while.

JustChris is always here to give us that daily dose of :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:, in exchange, he is only asking for a daily dose of validation for is god given Chad physique. Such a gentleman, too generous from his part.

• +1
Reactions: mojopin and 11gaijin
Even the most bluepilled people on r/IncelTears etc agree with the hypothesis that Tinder should not be used by ugly below average people. Even those faggots have the knowledge that Tinder is so hypergamous. And you, WITHOUT ANY PROOF, (oh yeah a girl pic and a convo) are spouting this nonsense that on a dating platform where pics are the only thing that matter for matches, guys can get dates on first day even when using close up pics like that inside their house.

I had to take the best pics possible in the best locations with best angles etc and after that I started getting replies/numbers/dates in my country. You sound like a troll who is having fun here. You even started with bragging and were banned for that. It wouldn't be strange if you are banned again. I don't see any useful advice that you are giving here. Even the cucks at IncelTears etc have better advice. They at least ask you to get a haircut.
based af mod
he is only asking for a daily dose of validation for is god given Chad
he prob shows this forum to his friends and have a good laugh "yo dudes look at this angry incels bruuuhhh xd"

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
JustChris is always here to give us a daily dose of :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:, in exchange, he is only asking for a daily dose of validation for is god given Chad physique. Such a gentleman, too generous from his part.
I love chris, he is such a sweetheart:love::love::love:, he is always giving us free, valuable, quality, advice.:soy:

• +1

Tinder IS LOOKS BASED. It is hard to get dates. But it is also possible to get dates. It’s all based on luck and how the girl responds.

Using my photos I’d get a shitload of matches and girls wanting me to fuck them the same night.

IT STILL DOESN’T MEAN THAT AVERAGE LOOKING MALES CANNOT GET DATES WITH TINDER. Stop being so fucking ignorant dude, it’s abnoxious.

Using my photos I’d get a shitload of matches and girls wanting me to fuck them the same night.
I also love how he never brags, such a sweet, humble soul.:love::love:

• +1
Reactions: Weishaupt, Dude420 and Hebbe wem
IT STILL DOESN’T MEAN THAT AVERAGE LOOKING MALES CANNOT GET DATES WITH TINDER. Stop being so fucking ignorant dude, it’s abnoxious.

Not with a girl above his looks match level, your experiment is clearly fake. She wouldn't ever have swiped him right;
d370b1e5-d9d1-48fc-9213-9cc016f76438-jpeg.2695
C3dxKrC.jpg
:feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe:

Do you think we are all fucking retards here or some shit? :feelsyay::feelstastyman::feelspepo: Within only an hour and a half JFL :lul::lul::lul::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
  • +1
Not with a girl above his looks match level, your experiment is clearly fake. She wouldn't ever have swiped him right;
d370b1e5-d9d1-48fc-9213-9cc016f76438-jpeg.2695
C3dxKrC.jpg
:feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe:

Do you think we are all fucking retards here or some shit? :feelsyay::feelstastyman::feelspepo: Within only a day JFL :lul::lul::lul::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Posts fake experiment, spreads bluepilled advice of the worst kind and then brags about girls asking him to fuck the same night. If this isn't a troll then what is?

• +1
Reactions: dodt and Dude420
Posts fake experiment, spreads bluepilled advice of the worst kind and then brags about girls asking him to fuck the same night. If this isn't a troll then what is?
How long is he banned for?

Wouldn't be surprised if it was a convo with like a 6/10 woman on his own account with his best Chad pictures of his and used a picture of his best match on top of it that doesn't even reply to his messages instead JFL.

Haha of course you're not gonna respond to actually doing an experiment with my pics cause you're a liar. You didn't post any proof of this experiment and just a random tinder conversation that you had with your own profile.

• +1
Reactions: Dude420 and 11gaijin
Wouldn't be surprised if it was a convo with like a 6/10 woman on his own account with his best Chad pictures of his and used a picture of his best match on top of it that doesn't even reply to his messages instead JFL.
Most likely

rip justchad

Edit @battlefieldincel @Dude420 It is a 4 day ban

How many temp banned can you get away with before getting perma banned?

Last edited by a moderator:
How many temp banned can you get away with before getting perma banned?
He has 90% warning. So he is pretty close to a permaban. As close as you can get.

• +1

C3dxKrC.jpg

e07uhou.png

Translation :

- Monday or Tuesday
Getting matches is the problem, especially in UK where 3/10 clapped roasties think they deserve a high-status 8/10+ male.
dont permban him i like him tho
Yeah, he makes pretty good threads
@11gaijin I think you should lay off the warnings etc. and only take down low effort oneitis threads etc. Because otherwise we'll end up like .is where 70% of the user base has perm bans.

I think threads like these are OK as he provides proof and it could be a starting point for subsequent discussions e.g. He matched with a JB, so JBs could have lower standards than normal females.

• +1
Getting matches is the problem, especially in UK where 3/10 clapped roasties think they deserve a high-status 8/10+ male.

Yeah, he makes pretty good threads
@11gaijin I think you should lay off the warnings etc. and only take down low effort oneitis threads etc. Because otherwise we'll end up like .is where 70% of the user base has perm bans.

I think threads like these are OK as he provides proof and it could be a starting point for subsequent discussions e.g. He matched with a JB, so JBs could have lower standards than normal females.
Dude he didn't provide any proof. It is just a pic of a girl and a message. There is zero proof that he used badromance's pics. You can see that he didn't even try to prove when I asked. This is trolling at its finest and people are still thinking he is providing us any useful info simply because of his looks.

I didn't permaban him though, he is on a temp ban. He was actually warned for bragging in the later texts, I didn't warn him on his post straight away. I personally feel that his posts are haloed by his looks. If anyone else was posting it you wouldn't be saying that. He doesn't post any useful advice imo but that is my opinion and the warning wasn't for that.

• +1
Reactions: Dude420
Dude he didn't provide any proof. It is just a pic of a girl and a message. There is zero proof that he used badromance's pics. You can see that he didn't even try to prove when I asked. This is trolling at its finest and people are still thinking he is providing us any useful info simply because of his looks.

I didn't permaban him though, he is on a temp ban. He was actually warned for bragging in the later texts, I didn't warn him on his post straight away. I personally feel that his posts are haloed by his looks. If anyone else was posting it you wouldn't be saying that. He doesn't post any useful advice imo but that is my opinion and the warning wasn't for that.

High IQ post. I am surprised by the number of people that liked his original post (unless they take it as humor).

Last edited:
  • +1

Fair point, should've gave him a chance to provide proof anyway.