tales from the pondicherry sewers

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20848, Catawampus, Deleted member 20370 and 7 others
You’ll mog the cover of Incels Weekly magazine

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: skamnaeb, Deleted member 20370, Dr. Mog and 3 others
I walked around the very booming and busy Pakistani bazaar for the very first time. Good thing I kept track of where I went which way otherwise I would have gotten lost. Seemed to get many stares from men despite dressing as a local. I guess they can tell I’m from outside based on my behavior.

Also, OP: tales.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98, enchanted_elixir and Pharmaceutic
I walked around the very booming and busy Pakistani bazaar for the very first time. Good thing I kept track of where I went which way otherwise I would have gotten lost. Seemed to get many stares from men despite dressing as a local. I guess they can tell I’m from outside based on my behavior.

Also, OP: tales.
Sounds kinda uncomfortable being stared down by a homogenous stranger group bro glad you made it out unscathed and unraped

Also I'll show vips proof after first shoot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and Michael Myers
I have gotten approached by one too, but they worked for an agency that promoted body positivity movement and were looking for "exotic looking people".

• JFL
Reactions: AscensionMan98, enchanted_elixir and Pharmaceutic
I have gotten approached by one too, but they worked for an agency that promoted body positivity movement and were looking for "exotic looking people".
That's horrible. Would've killed myself tbh. Mine said I have very pretty features and am stately. They want me for shoots in suits

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Sounds kinda uncomfortable being stared down by a homogenous stranger group bro glad you made it out unscathed and unraped

Also I'll show vips proof after first shoot
I am also Pakistani bhai, also it’s a heterogenous stranger group because there were also Pakistanis of Afghan origin or straight up Afghan refugees. Thanks anyway though.

I was joking, I don’t disbelieve you or anything. Why not? Haven’t seen what you looked like, may as well be a mogger.

• Love it
Reactions: Pharmaceutic
I am also Pakistani bhai, also it’s a heterogenous stranger group because there were also Pakistanis of Afghan origin or straight up Afghan refugees. Thanks anyway though.

I was joking, I don’t disbelieve you or anything. Why not? Haven’t seen what you looked like, may as well be a mogger.
Ye I know you are, but you're outside relative to em is what I meant. And ye, fair enough. Would uou say that the afghans mog the pakis or no big diff?

Ye, fair enough. Was just saying as a matter of fact. I think I'm high end of MTN/low end of Htn tbh, no idea how this opportunity came by. I'll show you once I trust you more also cuz you seem cool and sorry for the india racebaiting all that time ago. Your taste in music is elite too bhai

• Love it
Reactions: Michael Myers
Ye I know you are, but you're outside relative to em is what I meant. And ye, fair enough. Would uou say that the afghans mog the pakis or no big diff?

Ye, fair enough. Was just saying as a matter of fact. I think I'm high end of MTN/low end of Htn tbh, no idea how this opportunity came by. I'll show you once I trust you more also cuz you seem cool and sorry for the india racebaiting all that time ago. Your taste in music is elite too bhai
Depends on what you see as a mog.

If you think someone mogs someone based on coloring, then sure, Afghan origin Pakistanis mog hard since they are, on average, lighter in terms of skin color, sometimes they can also have colored eyes or hair.

If you think someone mogs based on height and bones, then Panjabi Pakistanis mog hard.

Take into account that Afghan origin Pakistanis can also be tall or that Panjabi Pakistanis can also be lighter with colored eyes and/or hair (my father for instance is medium brown in terms of skin color but had brown hair instead of black hair).

Personally I don’t place importance on coloring, so I don’t think Afghan origin Pakistanis mog Panjabi Pakistanis but I know I am probably the only one here who believes coloring is not important so it’s not a popular opinion.

And you’re right, I am considered an outsider by them. I am not even white-passing but they call me “gora” which means “white person” due to the fact I live in Europe.

Thanks for the nice words bhai, I honestly forget about the racebait thread, you’re forgiven already. I do remember you having a good taste in music though. Feel free to send me your pictures when you trust me enough, although I gotta say I believe I am among, if not, the most trustworthy person on here when it comes to pictures/videos. I don’t leak them at all.

• +1
Reactions: Pharmaceutic, AscensionMan98 and enchanted_elixir
I was the guy who approached him. Story 100% legit. He's a 5'4 manlet so we wanted to make funny photoshoots of OP

• JFL
Reactions: Pharmaceutic, Deleted member 22126 and AscensionMan98
Tales from Shipping Container 9348-USZ at Loading Dock #432 in the Port of Mumbai

• +1
Reactions: SunniMogger
are you the Pontid homie?

• +1
What have you done today, fellow looksmaxxers?
Approached a subhuman as a modeling agent and trolled him by asking whether he wanted to model in the slums of a deathnic shithole

Crunched leaves.

• Woah
Approached a subhuman as a modeling agent and trolled him by asking whether he wanted to model in the slums of a deathnic shithole
Whateva u say Dr Greycel

Depends on what you see as a mog.

If you think someone mogs someone based on coloring, then sure, Afghan origin Pakistanis mog hard since they are, on average, lighter in terms of skin color, sometimes they can also have colored eyes or hair.

If you think someone mogs based on height and bones, then Panjabi Pakistanis mog hard.

Take into account that Afghan origin Pakistanis can also be tall or that Panjabi Pakistanis can also be lighter with colored eyes and/or hair (my father for instance is medium brown in terms of skin color but had brown hair instead of black hair).

Personally I don’t place importance on coloring, so I don’t think Afghan origin Pakistanis mog Panjabi Pakistanis but I know I am probably the only one here who believes coloring is not important so it’s not a popular opinion.

And you’re right, I am considered an outsider by them. I am not even white-passing but they call me “gora” which means “white person” due to the fact I live in Europe.

Thanks for the nice words bhai, I honestly forget about the racebait thread, you’re forgiven already. I do remember you having a good taste in music though. Feel free to send me your pictures when you trust me enough, although I gotta say I believe I am among, if not, the most trustworthy person on here when it comes to pictures/videos. I don’t leak them at all.
I see. That's interesting. Expected Afghanis to be taller on average tbh. Pretty cool to know

From personal experience regarding coloring, it matters mostly from the cultural standpoint, I.e here in EE the closer one's coloring is to gypsies, the less likely he is to be seen as something special. But otherwise prolly doesn't matter that much on the instinctual level, I agree

Based. You're honorary white now :ogre:

Absolutely bro, will send you some sooner or later

Then you woke up

Users who are viewing this thread

Back