so i looked into taller shoes. 184 to 190

Deleted member 14077

Deleted member 14077

Kraken
im currently standing at 184. And with these shoes id become about 190. Will that be good looksmax or is it a cringy retarded thing. Plus all of their shoes look like dad shoes hahahah

It will do nothing for you

• +1
Reactions: Kami
im currently standing at 184. And with these shoes id become about 190. Will that be good looksmax or is it a cringy retarded thing. Plus all of their shoes look like dad shoes hahahah
6cm seems a bit excessive from just shoes.

I wanna get airforce ones and lifts. I guess from 185 to 189 or so but idk of more would look autistic

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
6cm seems a bit excessive from just shoes.

I wanna get airforce ones and lifts. I guess from 185 to 189 or so but idk of more would look autistic
i have 3 cm lift rn from trendy jogger shoes, going from 184 to 187 also mirin your height, yeah any more would be autistic, but its insole lifts so it doesnt affect the actual shoe jfl

• JFL
Reactions: one job away
i have 3 cm lift rn from trendy jogger shoes, going from 184 to 187 also mirin your height, yeah any more would be autistic, but its insole lifts so it doesnt affect the actual shoe jfl
Mirin your height - 1cm taller lol

I do 165cm to 175cm :p

boyo, max u can fraud without boots is 4cm, which is with nike airmax 2090 or airmax 720. there are sneakers that have more gain but its obvious after this point. u can pull off boots for more height but also becomes obvious fast

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
i am 187cm i always go for the air max 270 looks clean and not obvious. Gives your 3,2 cm.
Air max Plus Tn gives you 3,7 cm and air force 3 cm.
you cant go wrong with them

4cm shoes is the max without having a jarring step/look if your ankle compared to other shoes