So i went to a photoshoot to get matches

u need to gymcel and looksmax for another year minimum and only then making another photoshoot.

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218, rooman and ShowerMaxxing
This is how it should be OP:

3542331_3542317_DSC_7968-01.jpeg
->
3542357_3542317_DSC_7968-01-min.jpg

Courtesy of @Jase :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Pikabro, Deleted member 23218 and 4 others
I have BMI 23.7 atm. And i am chubby.

But when I am at the peak of my "natty" leanmaxxed shape, I weight 138 lbs at 5'10, or BMI 20.1, BF ~11%.

And I look a lot larger than you being 138 lbs. also, i do NOT have wide shoulders only average. ~19-20-inch bideltoid. But i have good lats, and it creates a good V-shape for me.
This was you
Screenshot 2023 07 22 152906
FFMI=17.66

This was me
Screenshot 2023 07 22 153006
FFMI=20.11

Mine was higher by 2.45, I had significantly higher muscle mass and this is when assuming i am 20% which a proffesional dietian told me, If i'm skinny fat then you were SUPER skinny

btw my ffmi is that of the average man

• JFL
Reactions: apathy, rooman and Artemis
This was youView attachment 2334191FFMI=17.66

This was meView attachment 2334192 FFMI=20.11

Mine was higher by 2.45, I had significantly higher muscle mass and this is when assuming i am 20% which a proffesional dietian told me, If i'm skinny fat then you were SUPER skinny

btw my ffmi is that of the average man
Bro... this is NO achievement to have high FFMI when you are FAT.

These guys have FFMI 25+, all of them:
800px-YokozunaAkebonoPuttingOnRopeBelt.jpg

You want to look like that and boast your FFMI? :feelsokman:

Your DIETICIAN was as good as your PHOTOGRAPHER apparently: RETARDED.

PS. Also, unless you can bench-press 200 lbs, you do NOT have FFMI 20+. You UNDERESTIMATE HOW FAT YOU ARE. You are probably 25%+ BF.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Myth, Corleone, apathy and 2 others
why are you a skinnyfat subhuman? Literally the first thing you should be doing is fixing that revolting body

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Pikabro, Brootal, apathy and 3 others
why are you a skinnyfat subhuman? Literally the first thing you should be doing is fixing that revolting body
Klinefelter's. You need at least 6 years of gymcelling to fix it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, Deleted member 24789, Myth and 4 others
Klinefelter's. You need at least 6 years of gymcelling to fix it
What cunt? For starters he doesn't have klinefelters, unless he's admitted it in this thread, which I'm not going to read because I don't care

All he needs is 500mg of test, wouldn't fix his repulsive face but at least to the fucking bare minimum

• JFL
Reactions: Myth, rooman and St.TikTokcel
Idk why but i just got an idea for a new business

What cunt? For starters he doesn't have klinefelters, unless he's admitted it in this thread, which I'm not going to read because I don't care

All he needs is 500mg of test, wouldn't fix his repulsive face but at least to the fucking bare minimum
T won't help.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: exo and rooman
Mirin low inhib posting these

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clark69, Brootal, Myth and 4 others
Testosterone is what is prescribed to men with klinefelters. They're given like 100mgs a week of testosterone cypionate.
At this point just blast 2g tren

• +1
Reactions: rooman
its either a meme to make us laugh or u have 0 social awareness
idk where to start but i wish u goodluck

• +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, horizontallytall, Myth and 2 others
Bro... this is NO achievement to have high FFMI when you are FAT.

These guys have FFMI 25+, all of them:
800px-YokozunaAkebonoPuttingOnRopeBelt.jpg

You want to look like that and boast your FFMI? :feelsokman:

Your DIETICIAN was as good as your PHOTOGRAPHER apparently: RETARDED.

PS. Also, unless you can bench-press 200 lbs, you do NOT have FFMI 20+. You UNDERESTIMATE HOW FAT YOU ARE. You are probably 25%+ BF.
It's better to be just fat than skinny fat, You can't call me skinnyfat when i have a FFMI of 20 i'm just fat, I'm not that far from benching 200 lbs, My dietian is great becouse i built muscle at a very fast progress

• JFL
Reactions: apathy, rooman, Artemis and 1 other person
too many negative comments, you look better than you did a few months ago and that's the only thing that matters.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: boss8055, Deleted member 16275, Pikabro and 5 others
bro you need a caloric deficit not a photoshoot, also posting this on tinder is complete aspie, just take a selfie in a car and a photo with friends and its fine

• +1
Reactions: rooman and Artemis
Meanwhile one selfie from Maher brings the whole city to its knees

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro, Brootal, rooman and 2 others
Yeah, attractiveness is like 75%+ the work of the photographer.

Even the most attractive men, PSL Gods and hollywood Actors, look like shit if the photos are made under bad lights, or with incorrect camera angles.

eiddclywsamofb9-819x1024.jpeg
You're the worst poster on this fucking site. To make your point you show Robert with a beard covering his entire fuckng Jaw and hair slicked back looks min to show that the LIGHTING IS WHAT MADE HIM LOOK BAD? You're so fucking retarded jesus christ what'd worse is that people actually liked your comment mindlessly when Robert looks like shit in ALL LIGHTING with such a looksmin. There's so many of you confident retards on this this site and you guys never go away. You just continue to post knowing how fucking dumb you are

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Pikabro, Deleted member 2832 and 6 others
You're the worst poster on this fucking site. To make your point you show Robert with a beard covering his entire fuckng Jaw and hair slicked back looks min to show that the LIGHTING IS WHAT MADE HIM LOOK BAD? You're so fucking retarded jesus christ what'd worse is that people actually liked your comment mindlessly when Robert looks like shit in ALL LIGHTING with such a looksmin. There's so many of you confident retards on this this site and you guys never go away. You just continue to post knowing how fucking dumb you are
Good try, Robert, but no
Screenshot 2023 07 22 at 203733

:bigbrain:

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover
בן כמה אתה? תן לעצמך קצת זמן לגדול עוד אחי.. הכל ישתפר אני מבטיח לך.. אל תהיה קשה על הנשמה שלך תהרוג תאמא שלה.. בנתיים תנסה לעשות קופה בנות יבואו לבד
New Add bookmark #5 How old are you? Give yourself some time to grow more bro.. everything will get better I promise you.. don't be hard on your soul kill her mother.. in the meantime try to make a deal girls will come alone

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2832, Artemis and Deleted member 31169
HOLY FUCK AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro, Deleted member 14693, St.TikTokcel and 2 others
I c very little improvement.

You have narrow/average shoulders with WIDE ASS.

You need A LOT MORE MUSCLE IN THE SHOULDERS to create the V-shape in your body, or forget about attractive "naked/sports" photos.

Obviously you have to continue leanmaxxing and gymcelling. You literally weigh 168 lbs at 5'9. WTF is that. You should be like 140 lbs. Skinny fat.

This user has already summarized your situation perfectly:
View attachment 2334165
Op has Klinfelters he needs hip shaving plus roids

• So Sad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2832

yuh a faggot

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, Deleted member 2832, Deleted member 14693 and 1 other person

Considering he took big dick, yeah thats not his major problem
It was a joke

Solid LTN you need to find some kind of niche or something lol. Otherwise it’s over. Try being vegan.
vegan = malnourished

Read this thread twice it was so funny

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, Deleted member 2832 and newperson
He is white. All he needs to do is go to asia to get an endless supply of gook pussy. He could even open an agency in slavland back home to provide Slavic men with the gook of their dreams for a small fee.
He doesnt look that white, most asians want nordic guys

He looks brazilian or jewish

• +1
Reactions: MagaPutinism
its either a meme to make us laugh or u have 0 social awareness
idk where to start but i wish u goodluck
Same i feel like he is sharing someone elses pics. How can one do this to himself

• +1
Reactions: Artemis and newperson
He doesnt look that white, most asians want nordic guys

He looks brazilian or jewish
No he is white. Obviously, Nerdic guys are "whiter".

But he is white enough to get all the benefits of JBW, unless he is trying to do it in norway.

• JFL
Reactions: Johanjohan and St.TikTokcel
  • +1
Reactions: MagaPutinism
Ur one ear is on lower side compare to other . Do u have maxillary recession and underbite?

how much did you pay?

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back