So i went to a photoshoot to get matches

Ur one ear is on lower side compare to other . Do u have maxillary recession and underbite?

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and exo
Have you seen how he is built?
roiding is essential for klinefeltercels
3254660 progress5

granted his base is even worse but he could achieve something similar
Skinny Fat Transformation

• WTF
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Artemis, MagaPutinism and St.TikTokcel
Dalit in latter pic gymcelled for 8 years btw.
It doesn't take that long to fix it, max 3 years to get a regular athletic body if you fix your lifestyle, 1 year if you roid

Regardless, most klinefeltercels have dogshit bodyfat distribution and not actual wide hipbones + narrow shoulders. Meaning their frames are salvageable

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
It doesn't take that long to fix it, max 3 years to get a regular athletic body if you fix your lifestyle, 1 year if you roid

Regardless, most klinefeltercels have dogshit bodyfat distribution and not actual wide hipbones + narrow shoulders. Meaning their frames are salvageable
I looked at my medical book and there is no klinefelter

• JFL

Sometimes in life...

• Hmm...
Reactions: exo
I looked at my medical book and there is no klinefelter
you look like you have it so its the same thing. shit bodyfat genetics. frame-maxxing is the biggest looksmax for you

• +1
you look like you have it so its the same thing. shit bodyfat genetics. frame-maxxing is the biggest looksmax for you
It's becouse of my kyphosis, It causes my belly to be bigger

vegan = malnourished
Hey there’s a lot more vegan women than men it’s an easy niche. Otherwise just gymcel harder you look like a soy boy right now.

• WTF
Reactions: MagaPutinism

Have you seen how he is built?
question for you two talking about klinefelters, can you tell me is life hard when you are extremely retarded?

question for you two talking about klinefelters, can you tell me is life hard when you are extremely retarded?
Klinefelter's

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Artemis and exo
  • +1
Your shoulders are narrow bro

My honest reaction:

E9C96182 3693 4CA6 A208 215B0F9DD085

• JFL
op how much did u paid ? im interested in seeing a pro aswell

Calvin Klinefelters approved

Considering he took big dick, yeah thats not his major problem
Man I miss .is emotes. The apu microscope is pure kekfuel

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21661 and St.TikTokcel
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2832, Artemis and Deleted member 21661
Klinfelters

• JFL
Reactions: UndiagnosedSchizo
klinefelters

Was about to mock you but some of them are legit good though. Seems like frauding almost.
bro this thread is old asf I remember seeing it when I was lurking holy shit this man was getting cooked 😭 you had to have been there to seen it

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and Deleted member 22627
Chad pulls out his phone right after waking up with messy hair and tired looking eyes to make a quick selfie and gets 1000 matches meanwhile Incel (OP) spends his savings for a professional photo shoot and gets 0 matches.
Brutal

Users who are viewing this thread

Back