so I went to...

Still, I can't comprehend girls behaviours and in general their interactions. If anything, I only get the idea that I'm very unattractive to them.
i gave u my explanation, thats what i think. U can improve on that and see if its true, but u propably prefer to complain and wonder why cant u fuck those foids

GYM IS FUCKING LIFE as a man. U dont understand how much sex apeal good physique gives. Even if ur face lack it, u could make up for it with good body. Btw send a pic of ur body, i bet that u are skinny.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10536
i gave u my explanation, thats what i think. U can improve on that and see if its true, but u propably prefer to complain and wonder why cant u fuck those foids

GYM IS FUCKING LIFE as a man. U dont understand how much sex apeal good physique gives. Even if ur face lack it, u could make up for it with good body. Btw send a pic of ur body, i bet that u are skinny.
all gyms are closed for a year...

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
do calisthenics then, pushups, get a pull up bar etc,
I have. I do... But it's hard to find motivation, when you're going through anguish daily.

• +1
  • So Sad
You must be socially retarded tbh. For sure it can't be your looks. Unless you are very skinny with a pencil neck and a giant head. Just gymmax if that's the case. But be less weird and more nt or try to

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: lutte, Pietrosiek and Deleted member 10536
You must be socially retarded tbh. For sure it can't be your looks. Unless you are very skinny with a pencil neck and a giant head. Just gymmax if that's the case. But be less weird and more nt or try to
Am not. OmG I've written about it so much...

• Hmm...
he lacks sex apeal, thats his problem

• So Sad
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 10536
You are NON NT with your autistic hair.

Most people with that autist hair are normally autistic, weird and not really fun to be around.

Its not your looks so it must be your your non NT personality unironically.

Proof: you post fucking butterflys on your instagram😂

Edit:
Proof 2 that you are non NT and weird: you dont have 1 friend. Not a single one

Last edited:
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Pietrosiek and Deleted member 10536

Most people with that autist hair are normally autistic, weird and not really fun to be around.

So it's over.

• +1

hes not nt for sure, he may not act autistic, but he acts feminine for sure, which lowers his sex apeal for sure. Btw long hair are not autistic if u have masculine features to make up for it.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 10536
So it's over.
Yes cuz you dont even have friends bro there is something off.

You get dates cuz you are not ugly but your weirdness pushes the women away (even tho autist will say "muh chad can be a creep and get girls")

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10536 and Pietrosiek
So it's over.
no? maybe try to work on ur sex apeal? And thats the truth, if u posted some butterflies on ur insta, u are propably acting very feminine irl.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10536 and .👽.
hes not nt for sure, he may not act autistic, but he acts feminine for sure, which lowers his sex apeal for sure. Btw long hair are not autistic if u have masculine features to make up for it.
Bro he doesnt even have friends. He must be a weirdo.

Unironically fix your personality im serious here😂

• +1
  • So Sad

You get dates cuz you are not ugly but your weirdness pushes the women away (even tho autist will say "muh chad can be a creep and get girls")
indeed, and like im saying, he lacks sex apeal/masculinity. He should get more muscular, tanned and act more masculine and with his face and hair he would be a slayer

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10536 and .👽.

Yes. Something off. I.e. ugly. As I said, everyone has only ever hated me and I did exactly nothing. Like what is even wrong with my personality? Nobody has ever commented anything. Except the fact that nobody wants to be with me.
My "instagram" is literally irrelevant. It's not even "mine". I just posted a few pics and that's it. They have hundreds of likes for some reason, but it's just some stupid normie ponzi circlejerk for likes, so w/e. It's completely meaningless.
Do you have something against butterflies?

• +1
no? maybe try to work on ur sex apeal? And thats the truth, if u posted some butterflies on ur insta, u are propably acting very feminine irl.
I act normal. Not feminine. Instagram is like nothing. Literally nobody knows I exist irl, so...

• +1
Yes. Something off. I.e. ugly. As I said, everyone has only ever hated me and I did exactly nothing. Like what is even wrong with my personality? Nobody has ever commented anything. Except the fact that nobody wants to be with me.
My "instagram" is literally irrelevant. It's not even "mine". I just posted a few pics and that's it. They have hundreds of likes for some reason, but it's just some stupid normie ponzi circlejerk for likes, so w/e. It's completely meaningless.
Do you have something against butterflies?
Yes i bullied butterflies in my youth. Kinda feel sorry for them now tho :(

• +1
  • WTF
. After my fingers were nice and wet I'd surprise them by ramming my middle finger up their asses as far as I could. I'd always tell em "没关系。继续吧。", if they ever began to stop. I would never take my finger out of their asses until I blew my load in their mouths.
How did you so confident that they cleaned their ass so well , you won't pull your finger out dipped in shit particles and take few days for the smell to go off .

• Hmm...
How did you so confident that they cleaned their ass so well , you won't pull your finger out dipped in shit particles and take few days for the smell to go off .
Idk why would anyone put their finger into poop, but yeah. I mean, whenever I read this forum, everything is fucked up. Either males or females. All are degenerates. It's like I'm the only single vanilla person in this world. I don't get it, but whatever.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3771
I don't know, man. I didn't think about it. They usually cleaned my fingers with hot soapy wash rags afterword.

They always cleaned their ass well. They were hookers at brothels. They couldn't very well go about having the customers smell something while hitting it from behind.

It's like I'm the only single vanilla person in this world. I don't get it, but whatever.
but you literally paid hooker for sex lol . I really think you need to get your life together , looksmax , do things you enjoy even though you are shit at them . I can relate to you for some degree , I was virgin and went to hooker , shit was overrated as fuck , I'd rather buy myself some fancy meal

I will tell you true wisdom; you will suffer here on earth for as long as you live. As sure as the sun rises in the east, your pain will never subside.