so I went to...

Had sex with a European girl mogs 90% of the forum.

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Albeacho and Deleted member 10536
Anyone can pay a hooker. I'd like my money back tbh.
It's impossible to guy in another continent fuck a European girl, so mogs most men.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 10536
  • +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek and Albeacho
@Intjcel You bitch, just tell me where you from for fuck sake

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Pietrosiek and Deleted member 10536
How's slaying, OP?

• +1
  • So Sad
How's slaying, OP?
Slaying

Perfect.

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: cd.98, Pietrosiek and Albeacho
Woah, I have lived in a country similar to Iceland(Netherlands) and I have seen guys worst looking than him have gfs jfl.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: lutte and Deleted member 10536
Woah, I have lived in a country similar to Iceland(Netherlands) and I have seen guys worst looking than him have gfs jfl.
They were most likely not deformed.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Albeacho, Pietrosiek and lutte
Didn't you go on a date recently? Why even visit a hooker if you could take your chances with that girl.

• +1
Didn't you go on a date recently? Why even visit a hooker if you could take your chances with that girl.
Yes I did. She ghosted me, like every single girl ever before...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Albeacho, cd.98 and Pietrosiek
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
Ok, but I look ugly irl, which is all that actually matters.
how can u look phenomenal on picures and ugly irl? Post those unfrauded pictures u were talking about. I really want to see how u look unfrauded

• Hmm...
  • +1
how can u look phenomenal on picures and ugly irl? Post those unfrauded pictures u were talking about. I really want to see how u look unfrauded
scan...

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Albeacho and Pietrosiek
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Albeacho and lutte
what scan? i dont understand ur fucking scan, i dont understand those numbers and all that shit
My left side of face is collapsed and lopsided. Facial scoliosis. Just google it...

• +1
  • Ugh..
what scan? i dont understand ur fucking scan, i dont understand those numbers and all that shit
Same jfl I would like to see a clear shot of his face. He looks like a model in his frauded pic.

• +1
  • Hmm...

• WTF
My left side of face is collapsed and lopsided. Facial scoliosis. Just google it...
i did, i dont see that on ur pictures. Post picture of ur face where i can see that, not a scan

• So Sad
  • +1
i did, i dont see that on ur pictures. Post picture of ur face where i can see that, not a scan
No. It's too ugly. It'd shatter me psychologically.

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
bro your other facial features prob cancel it out. Send it please. I am very interested.

• +1
  • WTF
so stop telling me that u are deformed. I spend whole day, trying to help u and arguing with u. If ur of face makes u disgusted, u are mentally ill. No, not fucking deformed.

• So Sad
  • +1
so stop telling me that u are deformed. I spend whole day, trying to help u and arguing with u. If ur of face makes u disgusted, u are mentally ill. No, not fucking deformed.
But the arbiters are the girls, not me. I'm just looking for rationale and arriving at logical conclusions. What else is there? What other explanation? I never act aspie/autistic on dates or talk about strange things and girls always laugh and smile. Doesn't make sense.

• +1
girls always laugh and smile
then they fucking like u. U should do what i said u to do. Post here ur frontal pic where we could see how ''deformed'' u are

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10536 and Albeacho
then they fucking like u. U should do what i said u to do. Post here ur frontal pic where we could see how ''deformed'' u are
How do they like me when they always block me/ghost me afterwards? 100% of the time.

• +1
  • Ugh..
How do they like me when they always block me/ghost me afterwards? 100% of the time.
maybe u ARE autistic? Again, dont talk how ugly u are unless u show us how deformed u are. Stop complaining here. Stop seeking attenion. IM trying to help u but all u do is fucking argue. Say how bad ur life is. Show us how ugly u are. Idk maybe u are just seeking attention from us, u want us to call u gl. JUst like some hot women, saying that they are muh insecure just to get compliments

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 439, Deleted member 4430, lutte and 2 others
dont talk how ugly u are unless u show us how deformed u are.
Exactly @Intjcel as a person that has been listening to your whining for the last week, I demand your pictures. Let me see what you truly look like. In all your frauds you look gl af. I need to see that face so I can truly understand your pain.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • WTF
maybe u ARE autistic? Again, dont talk how ugly u are unless u show us how deformed u are. Stop complaining here. Stop seeking attenion. IM trying to help u but all u do is fucking argue. Say how bad ur life is. Show us how ugly u are. Idk maybe u are just seeking attention from us, u want us to call u gl. JUst like some hot women, saying that they are muh insecure just to get compliments
I literally showed you. idk what to do anymore?! What is wrong then? I don't get it. If it's not my looks, personality, etc, etc, then what is it?

• Ugh..
Reactions: Albeacho
literally showed you. idk what to do anymore?! What is wrong then? I don't get it. If it's not my looks, personality, etc, etc, then what is it
show me frontal picture

• +1
Reactions: Albeacho
I literally showed you. idk what to do anymore?! What is wrong then? I don't get it. If it's not my looks, personality, etc, etc, then what is it?
Show me a full pic of your face that is unfrauded.

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek