So jacked guys get the hottest women?

pumpeduppecs

pumpeduppecs

Diamond
I know ottermode physique with htn+ face and tall is ideal for broad appeal (pun intended) but it still seems like insanely jacked guys with ugly faces get the hottest gym girls. At my gym there is a insanely jacked short bald guy with a truecel face probably from all the gear and he dates a gigastacy gym chick now I know 99% of woman are repulsed by this guy but the 1% that actually are into that are the hottest gym chicks.

For example here is a pic of Bradley martins gf a perfect 10/10 Stacy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Lucid, NerdcelThundercok and 2 others
you're out of place in this forum if you think that's a 10/10 stacy

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, Mewton, becomingnearperfect and 6 others
I know ottermode physique with htn+ face and tall is ideal for broad appeal (pun intended) but it still seems like insanely jacked guys with ugly faces get the hottest gym girls. At my gym there is a insanely jacked short bald guy with a truecel face probably from all the gear and he dates a gigastacy gym chick now I know 99% of woman are repulsed by this guy but the 1% that actually are into that are the hottest gym chicks.

View attachment 2344116
Niche theory is legit. Gym-cel ogres are repulsive to 99.99% of women, but 0.01% are attracted to those disgusting dysgenic rats.

The only thing is you need literally top, top-tier ogre gymcel physique for it to work, and you will still be treated like a subhuman by all other women if ur FACE is incel tier.

For example, I can't niche-maxx because I am 90kg and 15% body fat.

The niche only works for this level of body:

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and Musclecel
No
And gym girls are sewer tier

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815, Deleted member 31942, kogosiano and 2 others
Btw girl in OP is a MTB. Jfl @ stacey.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
Nah, prettyboyfags do. Jackeds get maybe hot, but wayyy post-prime foids

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
Mmm yes that man is a 10/10 stacy

• +1
Reactions: Debetro

View attachment 2344116
that Is a 5/10 and im being generous

The OP abomination is femcel tier. Gymgirls are one of the most disgusting types of women, the opposite of sex appeal, her looks scream infertility and tranny. I would rather fuck anorexic girls than these monsters

Catch a opp I'ma beat him and show him he lame

No. To prove this, look at some of the guys with most aesthetic physiques and at their girlfriends.
MTBs at best with halo of gym pumped ass

Attachments

• Do2xglgXUAI5vn2.jpg
    Do2xglgXUAI5vn2.jpg
    148.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Abigail-white-and-Alex-Eubank.png
    Abigail-white-and-Alex-Eubank.png
    215.5 KB · Views: 0

View attachment 2344116

Lmao I think gym chicks are the hottest
The OP abomination is femcel tier. Gymgirls are one of the most disgusting types of women, the opposite of sex appeal, her looks scream infertility and tranny. I would rather fuck anorexic girls than these monsters
muscular foids are only attractive if you have a dommy mommy fetish and are secretly a bottom who loves to get pegged

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dark-red-pill and Debetro
i think she's cute ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

muscular foids are only attractive if you have a dommy mommy fetish and are secretly a bottom who loves to get pegged

Women should be soft and plump

Bradley Martyn is 6'3, decent face and money+status maxed to the limit, in the gym scene anyway. Not saying you're entirely wrong but he's a shitty example

• +1
Reactions: Musclecel
No. To prove this, look at some of the guys with most aesthetic physiques and at their girlfriends.
MTBs at best with halo of gym pumped ass
gymcelled htns date gymcelled htbs

i see no problem

• +1
Reactions: Sonny Black
No. They get upper tier Becky and maybe Stacylites.

The tallest guys with hottest faces get Stacies and richest guys.

Even Rich Pianos wife and ex were meh

dee48be416341a85c4bc61ea48845521.jpg
Logan Franklin 7 1

This size is peak gym physique for pussy pulling, probably with a bit more bodyfat. BUT face > everything. Muscles are like a multiplier. Good face + muscles = god mode. Bad face + muscles = compensating aggressive ogre