So many fat girls on Tinder (UK)

EverythingMattersCel

EverythingMattersCel

that bitch
@mulattomaxxer

Set my distance low and I'm seeing quite a few girls that went to my old high school. Most of them have become fat asf... and they are 22. Idk if it's because I am running out of profiles to swipe locally but 70% of the girls are overweight and about 50% are a hamburger away from obesity. The closer to 25 the fatter they are. And I'm a guy that likes girls on the thiccer side... I give some leeway to girls with a favourable fat distribution.

Jfl it's over. Need to move to a European country where 1/2 the girls aren't clinically obese.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, TUSSELEIF, mulattomaxxer and 5 others
and i'm still incel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14323 and EverythingMattersCel
You think they need to care about losing weight? there are so many cuck simps out there who would date this

220px Lizzie Velasquez 2017

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, ShowerMaxxing and EverythingMattersCel
:feelsbadman:

• JFL
Reactions: TITUS
66% of British are overweight or obese :feelscry: imagine tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099 and mulattomaxxer
It's a nightmare here. There's a reason why Lookism.net is literally a big circlejerk of UK-cels saying how over it is.

The top 10% of men here are hyper-NT, gym-maxxed (sometimes RTT game), tall and have strong jaws. The remaining 90% are competing for the beluga whales, orcas and hippos.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Deleted member, mulattomaxxer and 2 others
Fat girls are only for giga high T men like me, and yes im coping :feelsgood:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 15099, Deleted member and 1 other person
It's a nightmare here. There's a reason why Lookism.net is literally a big circlejerk of UK-cels saying how over it is.

The top 10% of men here are hyper-NT, gym-maxxed (sometimes RTT game), tall and have strong jaws. The remaining 90% are competing for the beluga whales, orcas and hippos.
You're a very good candidate for RTT though. You have an above average face and it's fairly masculine so it won't look cringe if you did it. Would ascend you a lot.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
  • JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, EverythingMattersCel, germanlooks and 1 other person
Fat girls are only for giga high T men like me, and yes im coping :feelsgood:
If you can make a 3rd boob out of their stomach fat, it's too fat bro.

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444
  • +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, EverythingMattersCel and mulattomaxxer
25D84018 B438 45EC 98EA D2D05CAEF0A3

I hate how they use loads of fake tan and cake themselves in make up,.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 7725
View attachment 1327841
I hate how they use loads of fake tan and cake themselves in make up,.
They put on their war paint in the hopes of attracting a chad stupid/horny enough to fall for their deception.

You can't even tell what's under the mask.

"And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light."
2 CORINTHIANS 11:14

Its about 37% of people aged 16-24. For 25-34 its 58%.

Not quite 66% still a disgusting statistic. Health at any size :soy::soy:.

Swipe left on landwhales. Your gymmaxxed @EverythingMattersCel and you deserve better.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 15129 and EverythingMattersCel
@mulattomaxxer

Set my distance low and I'm seeing quite a few girls that went to my old high school. Most of them have become fat asf... and they are 22. Idk if it's because I am running out of profiles to swipe locally but 70% of the girls are overweight and about 50% are a hamburger away from obesity. The closer to 25 the fatter they are. And I'm a guy that likes girls on the thiccer side... I give some leeway to girls with a favourable fat distribution.

Jfl it's over. Need to move to a European country where 1/2 the girls aren't clinically obese.
Move to Ukraine, most girls are slim stacies there but its a shithole :feelsohh:

Brb using imagination
Post some pics :what:

You can always try to get a pretty one and put her on starvation diet OR ELSE!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099 and Deleted member

Users who are viewing this thread

Back