So many of you guys Dont have a clear idea and expectation of a proper relationship.

slayer69

slayer69

Forum Advisor
Confusing betabuxx for a cuck, having weird relationship dynamics, etc.

I don’t blame any of you guys. You guys didn’t have strong moral people blackpilling you.

So I will clear up any query or idea of a “normal”, “functioning”, “healthy” relationship.

And no healthy is not when you and her together decide important life decisions.

Here’s what you should at least expect from a relationship:

- she needs to love you. You need to be the man she wants, and wants to depend on.
Yes hard to come across, rare in 2022, of course, but it is what you ideally need to be trying to achieve

- She needs to have Your best interests in mind. Not hers. What do I mean by this?
She needs to start thinking herself as a part of you. She depends on you after all. So that means, she has to act In the best interest of you. “Oh will this help my boyfriend achieve his goal?”, “oh but will this make him happy and progress our relationship?”.
Yes she can have her own interests but usually girls can put that aside. And You should alike think about both of you, however put yourself, as the man, first.

- You need to be commanding as the man.
And by this I don’t mean, telling her to fuck off when she gives her opinion but rather explaining to her, as to why your decision is better. She is YOUR girlfriend son, YOUR companion, is gonna be with YOU. Make sure she understands. When a girlfriend disagrees it’s not because she hates ur decision but because she is misunderstanding where u r coming from.
Sometimes u will get iqmogged if u r retarded, in which case u should retract your decision immediately before making yourself look like an absolute clown.

Here’s what NOT TO EXPECT:
- her threatening you to leave her if u don’t buy her xyz
- her flirting with other dudes right in front of you
- her talking about u r worthless or even joking about it to friends
- her driving your life ambition (absolute fucking no to this)
- you prying and giving into her petty reasons
- her blackmailing you because you did something stupid
- not forgiving each other when one asks sorry.

There’s a lot more but this should give a basic idea.
Ask me if u have any question.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: nobodyspecial369, Chadethnic101, isis_Bleach and 8 others
3B121F9F 00FE 44BE BDEF 64AE001A70B7

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: alriodai, Deleted, Homunculus and 2 others
You want a woman to make all the money while you stay home and play call of duty and drunk montain dew

The state of todays men is pathetic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, MoggerGaston, alriodai and 5 others
U didn’t even read it.

Absolute incel mindset. Pathetic

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
What if she’s being a bitch or a sad cunt?

What if she’s being a bitch or a sad cunt?
It’s women. They have emotions. Steep Highs and lows.
U have to be tolerating of their emotions, not the shit they do because of their emotions.

Nurture them and console them but don’t do it like a fag

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Great so as an Incel even if I do ascend I gotta deal with this shit

It never ends
Aaron Paul He Cant Keep Getting Away With This GIF by Breaking Bad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gtuktm, ShowerMaxxing, John124 and 1 other person
U have to be tolerating of their emotions, not the shit they do because of their emotions.

I don’t wanna nurture them I’m not a therapist bro. They always acting like little kids, annoying af

I don’t wanna nurture them I’m not a therapist bro. They always acting like little kids, annoying af
Nurturing in the sense, just telling them “it’s alright I’m here”. Don’t give shit like “you’re xyz you’re that you’re blah blah blah”
Be direct and just say I’m here for you that’s all.
She wants to cry it out that’s all

Nurturing in the sense, just telling them “it’s alright I’m here”. Don’t give shit like “you’re xyz you’re that you’re blah blah blah”
Be direct and just say I’m here for you that’s all.
She wants to cry it out that’s all
I don’t wanna do that bro, they have girlfriends and fag friends for that

• +1
Reactions: Perma Virgin 666
foid isn't going to put you above her, nobody does that except simps

• Hmm...
Reactions: 444 and alphamaxxxx
OP is spot on - these are the key marks of a healthy relationship. Any relationship where the girl shits on the guy it is because he's low tier and can't get any other pussy so she has him by the balls.

In a relationship where the man is actually worth half a shit the woman will admire and respect their man

• +1
Reactions: slayer69
You want a woman to make all the money while you stay home and play call of duty and drunk montain dew

Have fun being a provider and slave bitch

Have fun being a provider and slave bitch
It’s how our ancestors lived and it is good

Have fun dealing with the mouth in your bitchy equality gender fluid wife when she wants to go out with the girls instead of cooking for you

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
It’s how our ancestors lived and it is good

Have fun dealing with the mouth in your bitchy equality gender fluid wife when she wants to go out with the girls instead of cooking for you
Our ancestors died at 40 you braindead fool. Imagine being a provider to a woman who hates your guts, spending tens of thousands of dollars on her over years, just so she can cook a shitty meal for you jfl

• Hmm...
Reactions: Will Blunderfield
Our ancestors died at 40 you braindead fool. Imagine being a provider to a woman who hates your guts, spending tens of thousands of dollars on her over years, just so she can cook a shitty meal for you jfl
Out ancestors lived with pride and were kings of their household

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
and clean and be a fuck toy whenever you want. Sounds like an alright deal for a couple hundred bux a month to spend on her

How. females don't depend on men at all in 2022
she is female. their brain wiring is also to depend on someone. internet talk, dad, or chad. one of these three.
ideally assuming she depends on u because she loves u

If a woman gets emotional with me she will get the silent treatment. I will just ignore her and tell her to fuck off. Control your emotions your a grown ass woman not a kid.

• +1
Is this achievable for sub 6.5/10 men?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18244, GetShrekt, Deleted member 21620 and 1 other person

chad has this with multiple women at once.

chad has this with multiple women at once.
Realistically a chad like Miroslav could get a betabuxx high tier becky (as in actually pays for everything, rent etc) but the idea that a mans looks is enough to have an harem that funds his activities while he rots away at the Xbox is just fiction.

Ngl its impossible to tell sarcasm over text If not super obvious as the tone and context is what gives sarcasm away irl which doesn’t translate to forums. This is probably a big reason These sites get so much shit from mainstream media as you cant tell jokes apart from statements.

sounds like a bunch of cope just be GL and get a GL foid and have loads of sex with her

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
just be GL
everything else is cope.

muh redpill, hold frame or whatever is in this post. It's irrelevant.

just be GL and women treat you well.
If not GL women no treat you well.

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
I’ve never seen a good looking girl flirt with any one other than her boyfriend (in a social setting)

It’s all dependent on her morals
The 'worst' (or best) offender I saw was a good looking girl with a gigantic chad boyfriend

maybe she wanted to introduce me to her sister or smth

otherwise it's cringy asian girls

• +1
I don’t blame any of you guys. You guys didn’t have strong moral people blackpilling you.

Morality is bluepill.

Here’s what NOT TO EXPECT:
- her threatening you to leave her if u don’t buy her xyz
- her flirting with other dudes right in front of you
- her talking about u r worthless or even joking about it to friends
- her driving your life ambition (absolute fucking no to this)
- you prying and giving into her petty reasons
- her blackmailing you because you did something stupid
- not forgiving each other when one asks sorry.

There’s a lot more but this should give a basic idea.
Ask me if u have any question.

To not expect these things, you ought to not expect to be in a relationship with a woman. Cuz women always do these things; they’re hardwired into female nature.

Modern sexual liberation lets females express the worst aspects of their female nature to the max. Healthy relationships are a relic of the past.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston