So much coping

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
"muh mongoloid oneitis", "muh there are better girls", "muh she hit the wall", cope after cope to get over a girl. she aint hitting anyway, ok, maybe she looks like a milf in some pics but that is cope too. and as for the mongoloid shit, its bs too, half of my family have square jaws too, i just didnt get lucky with that.

i even used other copes, like lifting and studying. People always ask me if i do roids or how i am so good at making presentations. even idk tbh, i just have skills. They legit have no idea, that behind all the muscles and brains im just coping oneitiscel, trying to distact myself.

My only hope, is that by some miracle i meet her again, lose senses, approach, get brutally rejected for a mlioonth time and die from heart failure. its 100% worth it. dying in sadness is better than dying in emptiness.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
:y'all:

• +1
Reactions: pisslord
bcuz u will never get with her

well thats point. to kill myself over her. otherwise i iwll live an be incomplete, cope like a retard. im tmaxxed enough, to get rejected by her once again, i just dont have a chance rn. i need the finishing blow man, no point in going on