I feel so good rn boyos

Braindeadautist

Braindeadautist

Silver

Music for this thread

I have amazing goals, ambitions and happiness flowing through my veins. I just finished 300g of fresh raw beef liver and I am fucking euphoric, enchanted and like I just reached heaven,
My energy is flowing all throughout my body even my balls, my balls hairs are flopping with my fan next to me. This is pure happiness and if this isn't being in a state of peace I don't know what is.

Fuck all y'all vegan niggas this is my life now. I will build a farm and dance on top of it playing Turkish club music and Dying Fetus. I am happiness mogging all y'all loser niggers.

with every bite of this liver I felt better and better. I have the high of feeling truly nourished. I cant feel bad anymore after this. I am on top of the fucking world y'all niggas.

"Never get up." - Jeremy Meeks
“Hair is life, If you have no hair you have no life.” - saint hamudi
"if you're vegan, you will die." - Goatis/sv3rige
"I fuck mad bitches" - aajonus vonderplanitz
"take the white pill, The grass is always greener on the other side" - Braindeadautist

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, endlessummer and mog_or_be_mogged
BUMP I DONT WANT THIS THREAD TO DIE

• +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing
mirin the song but dogshit thread

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing and Braindeadautist
  • +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing and xegigi

Music for this thread

I have amazing goals, ambitions and happiness flowing through my veins. I just finished 300g of fresh raw beef liver and I am fucking euphoric, enchanted and like I just reached heaven,
My energy is flowing all throughout my body even my balls, my balls hairs are flopping with my fan next to me. This is pure happiness and if this isn't being in a state of peace I don't know what is.

Fuck all y'all vegan niggas this is my life now. I will build a farm and dance on top of it playing Turkish club music and Dying Fetus. I am happiness mogging all y'all loser niggers.

with every bite of this liver I felt better and better. I have the high of feeling truly nourished. I cant feel bad anymore after this. I am on top of the fucking world y'all niggas.

"take the white pill, The grass is always greener on the other side" - Braindeadautist

same except i just busted a fat nut on a sluts face so i feel good

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: silencio, TheLooxMaxingKing and mog_or_be_mogged
hopemaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Braindeadautist
mirin high t ramblings

• +1

Music for this thread

Ur getting poisoned with that much liver

is the liver really that good bro? i’ve only had patè idk where to get beef liver

is the liver really that good bro? i’ve only had patè idk where to get beef liver
I get it from a local farm. check farms around you. I heard Amish is ideal although I don't use them

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
but yes liver and a lot of raw beef/fat is really good and completely nourishes you.

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
I get it from a local farm. check farms around you. I heard Amish is ideal although I don't use them
i think vallarta has a ton of organs such as liver, brain, foot, etc type shit but they replaced the one near me with a ching chong store

i think vallarta has a ton of organs such as liver, brain, foot, etc type shit but they replaced the one near me with a ching chong store
I don't know about Vallarta exactly but be careful with the meat because stores in general don't carry good quality stuff. if you have to shop at a store get the leanest meat you can find because the fat can contain toxics and shit. this is only relevant if you're gonna eat it raw, doesnt really matter otherwise lmao.

B B B B B B BUMP

last bump

Music for this thread

Dnr faggot

• WTF
Dnr faggot
don't ever disrespect me you fucking piece of shit u don't know who I am or who I'm capable of and you're coming in my fucking thread and spitting your dogshit lines to get me "triggered" to please you're weird weak god complex you think so highly of. fuck you and everything you live for.