So much hot white meat on Tinder in Australia

Deleted member 4044

Deleted member 4044

Kraken
90% of women on tinder in my city are decent to very hot white/blonde women

Showing all sorts of titties and ass in their pics.

From 19 years of age even up to some 42 year old cougars.

Barely even see an ethnic girl.

These are women that a generation ago would be with 1 bf/husband and having a family, now they're probably meeting 2-3 guys a week.

I swear, 5/10 and above Anglo/white women are probably the most sexually active group out there.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5583
STAY AWAY FROM AUSTRALIAN WOMEN.
THEY ARE ALL DEMORALISED FOUL CREATURES. PLEASE LISTEN TO MY WARNING.

• +1
Reactions: eyearea and Deleted member 4044
502px-Aaqa.jpg

Water is wet

STAY AWAY FROM AUSTRALIAN WOMEN.
THEY ARE ALL DEMORALISED FOUL CREATURES. PLEASE LISTEN TO MY WARNING.

I have no attraction to anglo women.
Nice to look at but Lebron James has more femininity than them

I have no attraction to anglo women.
Nice to look at but Lebron James has more femininity than them
So fucking true I can't even describe it in words. White women in Australia are so masculine and want to show everyone how "powerful and independent" they are it disgusts me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4044

These are women that a generation ago would be with 1 bf/husband and having a family, now they're probably meeting 2-3 guys a week.

I swear, 5/10 and above Anglo/white women are probably the most sexually active group out there.
I'm a curry who swipes in Australia and basically all i see whenever i would go on tinder is caked up white whores.
I right swipe all curry and arab girls ngl, because they are just very rare.

• +1
So fucking true I can't even describe it in words. White women in Australia are so masculine and want to show everyone how "powerful and independent" they are it disgusts me.
Sad thing is they have some great genetics. Biologically I'd love to pump some kids into a 6/10 blondie.

But their personalities make it unbearable

I'm 31 and dated a couple in Uni. They were much better back then

Sad thing is they have some great genetics. Biologically I'd love to pump some kids into a 6/10 blondie.

But their personalities make it unbearable

I'm 31 and dated a couple in Uni. They were much better back then
Yeah, as a teencel just about to finish school, the girls in my age group are fucking caked up going to school in 4 kilograms of makeup to impress chad that plays rugby. They even roll up their skirts to show more of their leg in a fucking Catholic school. It is over man...

• So Sad
Yeah, as a teencel just about to finish school, the girls in my age group are fucking caked up going to school in 4 kilograms of makeup to impress chad that plays rugby. They even roll up their skirts to show more of their leg in a fucking Catholic school. It is over man...

Mate if I was your age today I would be getting virtually nothing tbh.

Brutal.

• So Sad
Reactions: Disabledcel

if some ethnic foid posts on tinder she is probably getting disowned by her family jfl

if some ethnic foid posts on tinder she is probably getting disowned by her family jfl
The weird thing is there were far more ethnic women on there 3 or so years ago

Don't know why the change now. I think theres just more white women now. Basically every young white woman is single and looking (for Chad and Tyrone).