so much respect with a full beard and head of hair

Anyanglover

Anyanglover

Banned
I get disrespected shaven but women and men are respectful as hell with my beard and full head of hair.beard pill is true.

I'm growing out my beard cuz its the sunnah,and even though I get some hostile looks cuz they can tell I'm muslim I get much more respect overall.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
personally i think dense beard but short is nice

shows u can grow it but still looks smart and frames the face etc

I also look way better with a relatively short but full dense beard.like way better.I look like Jesus(a.s)depictions,and have been told that by a few people.this is the best looksmax ive ever done in my life besides getting very long lashes with vitamin e oil(it works just slower then i thought).

• +1
wait can u elaborate on this pls?
yeah...I see a big change in my eyelashes length in a week of using vitamin e oil on my lashes everyday.long eyelashes on men is also a Sunnah.

• +1
yeah...I see a big change in my eyelashes length in a week of using vitamin e oil on my lashes everyday.long eyelashes on men is also a Sunnah.
will they grow even longer if i pray to allah

will they grow even longer if i pray to allah
yes,there are specific prayers from the sunnah you make that allah will give you anything you desire in a halal way.look up saad al qureshi in youtube.they work for 1000s of people.

yes,there are specific prayers from the sunnah you make that allah will give you anything you desire in a halal way.look up saad al qureshi in youtube.they work for 1000s of people.
im white will it still work

I get disrespected shaven but women and men are respectful as hell with my beard and full head of hair.beard pill is true.

I'm growing out my beard cuz its the sunnah,and even though I get some hostile looks cuz they can tell I'm muslim I get much more respect overall.
you don't have hair on your head

how short are we talking? 12-15mm? or heavy stubble 6-7mm?

Might start microneedling and using midox for this, I definitely respect guys who have a full beard more than others and they always grab my attention. :ogre: