Ia beard color different then hair color a failo?

ConfusedBolivian

ConfusedBolivian

Just living
I am growing a beard, its been 9 days since the last time i shaved and my beard hair are red/blonde colored while my have is light brown.
Is it a failo or a halo? I want to get a full lowe third stubble i see it makes my jaw look way better, makes my ramus and overall jaw more highlighted
5572daffa9c811bf17f3b1a9ddce94d9
Dpuu8HiW9jW nleFdE6f0 Fm8DzzAG8yZBDtZJhYmxY
1485453953 gettyimages 137914584

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose and Debetro
I dont want my beard to be as long as in the photos but my beard hair are that same color

@Bojack @Aulet1 @esistbrutal @NarrowBones

@Xangsane thoughts?

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
If you can’t grow a full beard then just go er

@Lorence

iberian conquistador trait

xabi_alonso.jpg

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, med and ConfusedBolivian
iberian conquistador trait

xabi_alonso.jpg
Yes i guess so, i have that type of beard color tbh i think it will mog once it grows bigger

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, Debetro and med
I have this ginger beard, looks awful in my opinion and a lot of foids make fun of it. You can change the colour with Melanotan.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose and ConfusedBolivian
I have this ginger beard, looks awful in my opinion and a lot of foids make fun of it. You can change the colour with Melanotan.
Fuark yes i thought it was a failo, but in my country they praise white features so having ginger beard while having darker features (thick dark eyebrows, darker hair, brown eyes) maybe it can be a halo in my ethnic country.

• JFL
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose
why are you asking me, i dont know what you look like

Ewwww, failo! Just dye it, for fuck's sake!

Could you shave that abomination off, or is your jaw structure too subhuman for that?

No if the transition is well done and isn't extremely noticeable

Could you shave that abomination off, or is your jaw structure too subhuman for that?

Too subhuman jaw structure.
Once I get my surgeries I’ll start using Melanotan full time and reduce my beard down to a stubble (most attractive facial hair according to some studies).

• +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose