So no liberal BLM type girls would ever seriously date me.

D

Deleted member 18485

Iron
Wasn’t not bothering enough to make post out of it). But there you go, just incase you can relate to it.

So I have had like five actual gfs over my life time, all in the range of 24-29 and to this day this I wonder why I dont have an appeal for 20-23 girls at my age at all. the ones that want date me are usually 24- 29. ( always 3 or 4yrs older than me).

In addition to that No Liberal ( Black Lives Matter) girls will ever date me ( I mean like serious relationship, I don’t mean hookups) when in reality we agree on almost all poltical issues.

The ones that want date me and boyfriend me are exclusively & only conservative relgious type ( anti-LGBT people).

I really dont get what’s so going on with my life but that’s it. Wondering if anyone could relate to it.

Why someone would want to date a BLM retard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, IIIlIIlllIllIIIll, Hero of the Imperium and 5 others
Op is prolly black

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry, Hero of the Imperium, ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and 2 others
I could not date a BLM woman. Not a racist but the BLM community is cringy.

• +1
Reactions: aga04
so? You are gonna say they are racist? They aren’t because they boyfriend black dudes all the time and has never been an issue for them.
I said nothing. Why you want a white girl ?

Half somali ( father), half jewish ( mom)
Black and Jew, technically all BLM roasties should go after you but in real life they only like white men. how ironic

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson, Dystopian, Wallenberg and 1 other person
You know what, My last gf was this libertarian phd student from Canada, I thought she had common sense until she started name callling Chinese people not only COVID context but for being super ugly and what not. I just dont enjoy fascist views and why keep fascist people as company.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
Why you care about the politics of your partner?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
when she talks about blm then you know it's white cock only

• +1
Reactions: Dystopian
You know what, My last gf was this libertarian phd student from Canada, I thought she had common sense until she started name callling Chinese people not only COVID context but for being super ugly and what not. I just dont enjoy fascist views and why keep fascist people as company.
Leave this forum then, making fun of other races is normal here

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Prince88, Deleted member 18840 and 2 others
Black and Jew, technically all BLM roasties should go after you but in real life they only like white men. how ironic
jfl i think i your tikotk acc appeared in my fyp
mirin blackpill tracking algorithm

The ugliest african pheno and the ugliest middle eastern pheno. Wow
Cope ugliest African phenos are the Bantus and Pygmies, and the ugliest middle eastern pheno are the gulf arabs and Yemenis.

Unlike you he has had gfs cuz he is a mogger mix of jewish intelligence and Somali height/dick moggery

jew

somalian wimp skull

i prefer being white med thnx

Cope ugliest African phenos are the Bantus and Pygmies, and the ugliest middle eastern pheno are the gulf arabs and Yemenis.
Ask anyone, especially african, and will tell that somali are the ugliest of Africa....it's a common thought, I don't even care if it's true but everybody says that :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Ask anyone, especially african, and will tell that somali are the ugliest of Africa....it's a common thought, I don't even care if it's true but everybody says that :ogre:
somalian are like the definition of wimp skulls
over if u arent neanderthal descendant

• +1
Reactions: gamma
Blm liberal girls are usually long haired white guys only ime

Liberal girls are just virtue signalling , they always laugh at my racist jokes and say racist things themselves

Conservative women are far more likely to be race traitors

somalian are like the definition of wimp skulls
over if u arent neanderthal descendant
BE70112A 9132 4241 8679 6D96F8E675C6
I don’t think my dad had bad skull or anything rather many of you would wish to have had his cheekbones including me. Above all he was great guy because my mom spoke positively even after dumping while she was pregnant.

Leave this forum then, making fun of other races is normal here
Ofcourse, I’d not be here that long. With all that negativity that comes with this site. I am thankful that I have learned pretty much everything I know to reach my genetic potential here.

Blm liberal girls are usually long haired white guys only ime

Liberal girls are just virtue signalling , they always laugh at my racist jokes and say racist things themselves

Conservative women are far more likely to be race traitors
Frankly they are are down to anything, but We just never develop a romantic feeling and for sometime now I truly wondered why? All my romantic partner were conservetive, one after another.

Why you care about the politics of your partner?
I don’t, only as a preference. I mean theoretically you would think like minded people will easily get together but it ain’t ( I am not talking about hookups because they are open to this, I meant more like real love.

As matter of fact my first ever love and longest relationship so far ( 2.3yrs) was to a Muslim girl.

• +1
Reactions: Prince88

Users who are viewing this thread

Back