So they're calling the suspicious PMS endgame, Apple Vision Pro — SMFH

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
The creepy device has multiple monitors an inch from your eyes. Those monitors are lasers/lights. There are four eye-tracking cameras.

Okay.

It has 12 cameras constantly on!

Okay.

It's recording and livestreaming everything around you! Four fucking iPhones on your face. You might want to search my threads about PMS. I explained what happens when we reach this stage. I wrote about it several years ago on here and Lookism. TBH, I first wrote about it in 2015 on an irrelevant forum. PMS - Pedestrian Mobile Surveillance.

My idea, though, is that the corporations will pay the sucker to use the device. In return, the Gov't and Deeper State reimburse them. So it looks like that wasn't enough for Apple! They wanted MORE fucking money on top of that deal. Greedy people never seem to surprise me anymore. But rest assured, little people, this is BETA! The good shit comes later. Perhaps, they'll call it, Obama Pro. (Yes, TikTok, CCP, you too are invited.)

✅

Your visuals can turn into one giant screen environment, thus 360 VR. But it will let you see a person who walks close to you. A person. But a small living being, like a child or animal, might be a problem. Nevertheless, it blinds your reality to whatever you want to see. A moon. A café. A mountain top. It's a computer!

Nice.

Glitches are a fact. Its computers. They have glitches. It's a thing.

Exactly.

A controlled Bird Box realm. Interesting.

Very interesting, indeed.

Hackers. Ah, yes, we have them too.

SMH. They can be a problem, ngl.

New money, rich Gen Z crypto investors, other young investors—many problems/headaches for the older generations. Also, gov't have always had a problem with these people not wanting to work with them.

Brilliant.

Goggles that can blind you. A computer that has glitches. Unknown long-term effects from using lasers/lights that are so close to your eyes. Signals go into your eyes! Unknown results.

Ah, yes.

$4,000! We call that targeting a certain group of moneymakers. It can't be too high. It's gotta be just enough to intrigue only them.

Bingo.

I love it! What I like most about this design is that Gen Z knows nothing about old-school opportunists. I love it!

They're clueless.

Ugh, just imagine if you could put that person to sleep by sending a special signal into their eyes. You know, like a businessperson who's giving you too much shit. Or not allowing you inside their company because they feel you're too suspicious. Time to go, buh-bye!

secret smell GIF

Just imagine the potential of removing competition! My gad, so much money to scoop up.

secret smell GIF

As a bonus, it syncs to all of your little devices. Apple devices, of course. But wait till you get a load of Google's. Smh. I can't believe Apple took the bait.

They always do.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Infinite, Deleted member 32485 and LancasteR
schizo post, the government does NOT care about recording your anime cum jar collection in your basement son

• Hmm...
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
schizo post, the government does NOT care about recording your anime cum jar collection in your basement son
Smh. People like you always think it's only about yourself. Me me me me me. And that oblivion is the easiest, next to arrogance, to siphon for great things!

YOU might mean shit. But your surroundings have value. But to be honest, just the little things you find not important have a price tag. You gotta eat. You gotta buy things. You gotta have stuff around you. You gotta know other people, dipshit. Its not ONLY about you.

Faggot

• +1
Reactions: Infinite, LancasteR and IAMNOTANINCEL
voice call me

• Hmm...
It surely takes a lot of audacity to walk around among people, including the homeless and criminals with $4,000 on your head. You're pretty much telling thugs, "I have enough money to toss away on this Trojan Horse."

That's all the convincing they need!

gucci mane grillz GIF by Offset

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR and Petsmart
That’s some serious Sword Art Online shit there or Ready Player One
IMG 1144

Creepy.

• +1
Browsing .org on vr sounds like a good deal to me

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Zonar and BigJimsWornOutTires
Browsing .org on vr sounds like a good deal to me
Only until they start frying your neurons with your own brainwaves because you had the thought that "Caitlyn" Jenner isn‘t stunning and brave!
comedy central GIF

sarcastic caitlyn jenner GIF by South Park

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and Deleted member 32485
Eventually if these things really do catch on they'll be able to network and constantly surveil areas in almost 3D. Similar to how phones already network to each other for personalized ads.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and LancasteR
That’s some serious Sword Art Online shit there or Ready Player One
View attachment 2730463

Creepy.
They have no idea the red carpet they're rolling out. It will be so cheap, they might run my program for the homeless and low-income. They give you the goggles for free and pay you! The more people it detects, the more money you make. The more distance you walk, the more money you make. Imagine having eyes everywhere at all times! Imagine the potential esp for the DOJ and lower branches. Imagine the leverage you'll have on others.

Suppose you have a problem with a clever little fucker that doesn't want to work with you. Yet, he watches his steps. It appears he has no dirt on him. Mr. Goody.

Well, with eyes everywhere, you can track him. Perhaps, he's doing something illegal and you get that evidence on video from some sucker wearing the goggles. Perhaps, he met up with a CCP agent.

Ah, yes, eyes everywhere!

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR and Deleted member 32485
They have no idea the red carpet they're rolling out. It will be so cheap, they might run my program for the homeless and low-income. They give you the goggles for free and pay you! The more people it detects, the more money you make. The more distance you walk, the more money you make. Imagine having eyes everywhere at all times! Imagine the potential esp for the DOJ and lower branches. Imagine the leverage you'll have on others.

Suppose you have a problem with a clever little fucker that doesn't want to work with you. Yet, he watches his steps. It appears he has no dirt on him. Mr. Goody.

Well, with eyes everywhere, you can track him. Perhaps, he's doing something illegal and you get that evidence on video from some sucker wearing the goggles. Perhaps, he met up with a CCP agent.

Ah, yes, eyes everywhere!
Big Brother Panda GIF

• +1
What Google has today, that first-person view with their maps, THIS SHIT is going to rock INTELLIGENCE. Finally, they'll see everything behind those walls. They'll map it all!

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR
What Google has today, that first-person view with their maps, THIS SHIT is going to rock INTELLIGENCE. Finally, they'll see everything behind those walls. They'll map it all!
Augmented reality was a popular thing back then in 2015-2019.
Remember Pokémon GO? Where people used to trespass dangerous areas or even fall to their death just to catch some pixels on a screen.
I can imagine that shit being 5x amplified with those goggles. Like those glitches you talked about, imagine this shit starts glitching while you‘re crossing the road or something like that.
Also while driving or riding a bycicle.
I‘m sure they already calculated and are happily taking this kind of "collateral damage" in account.

• +1
Augmented reality was a popular thing back then in 2015-2019.
Remember Pokémon GO? Where people used to trespass dangerous areas or even fall to their death just to catch some pixels on a screen.
I can imagine that shit being 5x amplified with those goggles. Like those glitches you talked about, imagine this shit starts glitching while you‘re crossing the road or something like that.
Also while driving or riding a bycicle.
I‘m sure they already calculated and are happily taking this kind of "collateral damage" in account.
It's distracting the user. And what happens the very next day after its release, people DRIVING with them on. Sure, it says, "DO NOT drive while using these." But phone companies also say not to fiddle with a phone while driving. Yet, people still do that! Ofc, Apple expected their customers to drive with them. If they didn't and thought about people's lives, they would've added a kill switch, and when the creepy goggles sensed you were inside a car, LOCKED!

What Apple did was place many more people's lives in danger for their own pockets. However, Karma's a cold-hearted bitch.

I hope lawyers are reading this. If that product leads to car accidents, use the "kill switch" argument. They had that option! But the fucking retards considered everyone will be driving self-automated cars which its still dangerous not paying attention to the road.

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR

Users who are viewing this thread

Back