So this bitch a few days ago posted photos of herself HERE asking for a rating...

Slayerino

Slayerino

PSL 🎱 or 💀
@vedaace Made this first thread: https://looksmax.org/threads/rate-this-perfect-brunette-10-10.96541/ first post of a new account, straight to the rating section, asking to rate an unknown woman... mmmmmhhhhh..... it's a fucking foid!!!!

Half of the members got this and started insulting her (deservedly). Now, 6 days later, probably realizing too late that she can't delete her photos and the mods don't give a fuck about her identity, she posted another thread (https://looksmax.org/threads/rate-this-perfect-blonde.98971/) asking a rating for another woman with the same excessive tan, fake lips, etc, making us believe it's a dude obsessed with ugly burnt up foids.

Now, this fucking foid is so arrogant to think this place is full of low IQ subhumans (which is true) but it's also home of dangerous high IQ autists and bros, WE CAN'T LET THIS FOID UNPUNISHED FOR EVEN THINKING OF ASKING OUR REVERED, STATE OF THE ART, PSL RATING!

SO WHAT I'M ASKING YOU TODAY MY KINGS, IS TO UNITE OUR GODLY IQs AND FIND WHO THIS BITCH IS. AND ONCE WE FIND HER, WE CAN BLACKMAIL HER FOR ANAL FAVORS.
ezgif-3-4af1dcfed80a.gif

Attachments

• 1moPJZB.jpg
    1moPJZB.jpg
    136.5 KB · Views: 52
  • 6OswQR0.jpg
    6OswQR0.jpg
    156.5 KB · Views: 55
  • bYP8EQ3.jpg
    bYP8EQ3.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 45
  • f0VfX6E.jpg
    f0VfX6E.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 49
  • H8g8gBj.jpg
    H8g8gBj.jpg
    130 KB · Views: 53
  • hKVWXiT.jpg
    hKVWXiT.jpg
    122.6 KB · Views: 50
  • uwcbVal.jpg
    uwcbVal.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5143, ChoSeungHui, Catawampus and 13 others
Autism

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Ritalincell, Deleted member 1553 and FatJattMofo
disgusting

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet and Nrrr15
Cant reverse search her pictures

I even cropped one

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751, Hades and Deleted member 1973
Good thread bro, keep up the good work
We did it Reddit! She is banned!

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DidntRead, Alt Number 3, TsarTsar444 and 2 others
because she most likely is the girl in the picture and she took individual photos which are not (publicly) on the web

I even searched with my fav website

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902, Lorsss, Hades and 3 others
she wants my average sized penis

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1553
@vedaace Made this first thread: https://looksmax.org/threads/rate-this-perfect-brunette-10-10.96541/ first post of a new account, straight to the rating section, asking to rate an unknown woman... mmmmmhhhhh..... it's a fucking foid!!!!

Half of the members got this and started insulting her (deservedly). Now, 6 days later, probably realizing too late that she can't delete her photos and the mods don't give a fuck about her identity, she posted another thread (https://looksmax.org/threads/rate-this-perfect-blonde.98971/) asking a rating for another woman with the same excessive tan, fake lips, etc, making us believe it's a dude obsessed with ugly burnt up foids.

Now, this fucking foid is so arrogant to think this place is full of low IQ subhumans (which is true) but it's also home of dangerous high IQ autists and bros, WE CAN'T LET THIS FOID UNPUNISHED FOR EVEN THINKING OF ASKING OUR REVERED, STATE OF THE ART, PSL RATING!

SO WHAT I'M ASKING YOU TODAY MY KINGS, IS TO UNITE OUR GODLY IQs AND FIND WHO THIS BITCH IS. AND ONCE WE FIND HER, WE CAN BLACKMAIL HER FOR ANAL FAVORS.
ezgif-3-4af1dcfed80a.gif
Looksmax is not your personal army, if you want to do shit like this stay on incel forums.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Slayerino
she wants my average sized penis
her lips might transfer some restylane filler onto your dick

girthmaxxing

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: draco, Hades, Slayerino and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Catawampus, Alt Number 3 and Slayerino
Love to see my influence on this website.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: stuckneworleans and Slayerino
Looksmax is not your personal army, if you want to do shit like this stay on incel forums.
SHUT
YOUR
FUCKIN
MOUTH
GREYCEL

• +1
Reactions: Catawampus, Deleted member 1553 and stuckneworleans
I'd rather die than receive any "favor" from that subhuman abomination. When I insulted her it wasn't only because of her gender. I meant every word.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Effortless, Catawampus, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 4 others
You've never made a relevant thread in your several months posting here.
incel rage

Imagine taking shitposters like me, Rita or Tony serious in 2020

aaaaannnd the bitch is banned!

That shit was funny hell woww.

This foid will never forget us lol @vedaace will u start a campaign against men after this?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slayerino and stuckneworleans
@vedaace can I buy your used panties

• JFL
Reactions: LookistWorld and RAITEIII
aaaaannnd the bitch is banned!
I could have banned her 5 minutes after she posted her first thread, but I wanted to see how she acted inside the forum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Catawampus, Over, DidntRead and 4 others
I could have banned her 5 minutes after she posted her first thread, but I wanted to see how she acted inside the forum
This low inhib bad boy moderator prolonging life spans of users as he pleases for his own entertainment

• JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII
We need to mass doxx this skank. Get her IP address and stress her router. Expose her posting to an incel forum for validation to her friends. We need to destroy this slut's life.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lorsss, RAITEIII and Slayerino
Reminder that its probably hard to find her because 75% of club rats on a night out in the UK will look exactly like this.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Catawampus, turkproducer, stuckneworleans and 3 others
I would fuck her all night

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, turkproducer and Deleted member 2846
lol u know blackpill is getting big when foids find this site

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII
If everyone had my looks, women would report this to the FBI and it would get taken down instantly

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Ugly af,over for she

@vedaace I'd like to PM you and know that what u think about our welcoming but promise you won't claim rape to the FBI plz

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
Imagine being this desperate for attention that you larp as a male and post your own pics on an incel forum

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
The Supreme Gentleman would be proud

• Love it
Reactions: Over
is her mirror broken? She would look good without that excess of poorly applied fakeup and repulsive duck face

I got report notification that its confirmed male hmm.

Glad bitch got destroyed by my fellow autists. Hope she has severe BDD and depression now and getting lookspilled.

• JFL
Reactions: Slayerino