so this girl stop liking me because

AstroSky

AstroSky

Silver
we were talking about diet and I mentioned I eat grass fed meats and liver and salmon.

she said that she doesn't like eating animals and then not caring about it. then she stopped talking to me and ghosted me

I'm serious I truly think you are more likely to be mentally ill being vegan than you ever would eating a balanced diet.

I was raw vegan for 5 years and all it ever got me was more illness and mental brain fog. no wonder Vegans get such a bad rep. I feel 1000 better eating liver and a good form of meat and I'll never go back

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444, FatmanO, MentalCel and 4 others
Over for Mewcels.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Treasure223 and androidcel
just sv3rigemaxx bro

• +1
Reactions: MentalCel, Deleted member 701 and AstroSky
Over for Mewcels.

she said I was the most handsome man shes ever seen. doubt it regardless I don't even wanna date someone so dogmatic

Cope, it's because of your subhuman looks.

jk lul.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and AstroSky
Vegans are retarded. Stop trying to care about animals. They do not care about you. If any animal was starving in a room with you, they would have ZERO hesitation eating you.

• +1
Reactions: MentalCel, Autist, Vanillestorms and 2 others
There is something off about you. Looks-wise you are a normie imo, even though you have good bones. Cant rly tell what keeps you away from chad tier

Vegans are retarded. Stop trying to care about animals. They do not care about you. If any animal was starving in a room with you, they would have ZERO hesitation eating you.

did you know cows can eat meat too?

what's that? a herbivore eats meat?

she said I was the most handsome man shes ever seen
That was obviously bullshit then cause if that was the case she wouldn't have ghosted you.

• +1
Reactions: Ropemaxing, GenericChad1444, androidcel and 2 others
There is something off about you. Looks-wise you are a normie imo, even though you have good bones. Cant rly tell what keeps you away from chad tier

it's my pee pee too small

odd hair?
Emo vibe would've been effective a decade ago, not so much these days.

That was obviously bullshit then cause if that was the case she wouldn't have ghosted you.

which is why I said yeah right
your saying I'm a normie right?

Attachments

• IMG_20190104_011805_276.jpg
    IMG_20190104_011805_276.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 102
which is why I said yeah right
your saying I'm a normie right?

Either it is:
-your arched eyebrows
-nose
-too prominent cupids bow dimple (the thing on the middle of your philtrum)
-hair

One of them but i cant really figure out what. You are bone-wise chaddy but there is something ogg. It could be your hair. Its glowing too much, not really popular in 2018 tbh

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
F7F7D762 F03E 4E63 9DBC B90C9F683F5B

• +1
Reactions: Gengar, RedPilledStemcel, Deleted member 611 and 2 others
wh
Either it is:
-your arched eyebrows
-nose
-too prominent cupids row (the thing on the middle of your philtrum)
-hair

One of them but i cant really figure out what. You are bone-wise chaddy but there is something weird. It could be your hair. Its glowing too much, not really popular in 2018 tbh

what hair should I try? I mean I cut it shorter.
it was this

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181105-163718.png
    Screenshot_20181105-163718.png
    294.5 KB · Views: 111
Either it is:
-your arched eyebrows
-nose
-hair

One of them but i cant really figure out what. You are bone-wise chaddy but there is something ogg. It could be your hair. Its glowing too much, not really popular in 2018 tbh
@AstroSky Post a pic of you with fully slicked back hair, I want to see if it's because of the emo vibe you give off.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and AstroSky
I mean I look normal here. I don't feel any emo like vibes

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190109-162113.png
    Screenshot_20190109-162113.png
    431.7 KB · Views: 104
  • +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe
wh

what hair should I try? I mean I cut it shorter.
it was this

Something that emphasizes your squared jawline. Try buzzcut tbh

Hairstyles-For-Square-Faces-Buzz-Cut.jpg

@AstroSky Post a pic of you with fully slicked back hair, I want to see if it's because of the emo vibe you give off.

one time a girl said she liked my Cupid's bow and that it was hella good.

that's weird you point that out. not many people say anything about it

the looks threshold did skyrocket even chads cant reach it now. its over boyos

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
I mean I look normal here. I don't feel any emo like vibes

Its because you cover half of your forehead with hair and your hair is straight which isnt ideal for that hairstyle. If you had slightly curvy hair you could pull it off but if you style it like this you will give emo vibes. Any pics of you with wet slicked back hair? take a pic after shower and post it here

dba7034d453ddebb68bce5d28cc7fc60.png

we were talking about diet and I mentioned I eat grass fed meats and liver and salmon.

she said that she doesn't like eating animals and then not caring about it. then she stopped talking to me and ghosted me

I'm serious I truly think you are more likely to be mentally ill being vegan than you ever would eating a balanced diet.

I was raw vegan for 5 years and all it ever got me was more illness and mental brain fog. no wonder Vegans get such a bad rep. I feel 1000 better eating liver and a good form of meat and I'll never go back
She didnt reject u for ur looks tho kinda weird when almost everyone on this site is blackpilled

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
Girls are mentally retarded their emotions are all over the place, even chads get rejected for no reason :incel:

• +1
Reactions: Autist and AstroSky
w
Its because you cover half of your forehead with hair and your hair is straight which isnt ideal for that hairstyle. If you had slightly curvy hair you could pull it off but if you style it like this you will give emo vibes. Any pics of you with wet slicked back hair? take a pic after shower and post it here

dba7034d453ddebb68bce5d28cc7fc60.png

then again I like the straightness. I still enjoy the emo looks so I like to have a little straightness to my hair to pay homage to my style I rocked for nearly all my life.

I
Either it is:
-your arched eyebrows
-nose
-hair

tz cuz his features are lit too good. His bones are overly chaddy as you said to the point where it makes him look worse than he should

Attachments

• 592A5C17-7A41-46A2-A5A7-A96D9D9C82E8.jpeg
    592A5C17-7A41-46A2-A5A7-A96D9D9C82E8.jpeg
    247.3 KB · Views: 90
Good job doxing yourself, Austin. lol.

I don't even care if I'm doxxed. I got nothing important to look into so I share my name anyways

• +1
Reactions: theropeking
w

then again I like the straightness. I still enjoy the emo looks so I like to have a little straightness to my hair to pay homage to my style I rocked for nearly all my life.

yea I see your point. If you like it keep it man but imo it doesn't look good :feelspepo:

my name is Austin Shelton.

i live in TN.

come doxxx me boys make my life more interesting .-.

no really why should anyone be scared about sharing their names. it's only an issue if you are ashamed of looksmaxxing.

I'm not so I got no shame.

I've told people I go on sites like this and none of them think im weird for it.

maybe it's cuz I look normal but still

It's over for Chads, giga Chad or death

• +1
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel, dogtown and AstroSky
When would you say for face finished developing?

well things have slowed since I turned 21.

people are telling me in real life that my jaws gotten even better but I think that's due to chewing alot. but maybe I'm getting some good upswing due to mewing.

let me tell ya I was no looker in my teens and I pretty much should have been on the old lookism site.

• +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe, androidcel and VST
What a disgrace. Imagine eating grass fed meats and salmon in a world where veganism is possible... and you can eat crops which involved animals being decapitated and torn to pieces, all the while having people believe you are a good person caring for animals.

• +1
Reactions: AstroSky

people are telling me in real life that my jaws gotten even better but I think that's due to chewing alot. but maybe I'm getting some good upswing due to mewing.

let me tell ya I was no looker in my teens and I pretty much should have been on the old lookism site.
tbh, your frame isn't that good
40298009_138367223765579_1986424135336591360_n.jpg

So you could try gymmaxxing?

• +1
also guys stop being scared of telling people you looks max

the reason it's weird is because y'all make it weird lol. just tell everyone you do it and it won't be weird anymore. I tell my dad. my mom. my friends girls im talking to..

to my YouTube.

it's not weird because your just trying to improve your self
y
tbh, your frame isn't that good
40298009_138367223765579_1986424135336591360_n.jpg

So you could try gymmaxxing?

your looking at a pre gym photo. I went to the gym for like 4 months after that and got some muscle on me and lost the skinny fat look. need to update my Instagram on that part now

the reason it's weird is because y'all make it weird lol. just tell everyone you do it and it won't be weird anymore. I tell my dad. my mom. my friends girls im talking to..

to my YouTube.

Lol, depends on the type of looksmaxing. Plastic surgery and roiding should ALWAYS be kept a secret.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and AstroSky
if I got plastic surgery I'd tell everyone because secrets make things weird.

tell your secret and it's no longer this big weird monster in your life

life advice bro.

it negates the shame and pretty much turns the tides to you. of course it's always harder than it seems to do and will make you cringe doing it.

but once you do it then no one can say shir. just own that motherfucker

• +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe, GenericChad1444, Phad and 1 other person

Lol, depends on the type of looksmaxing. Plastic surgery and roiding should ALWAYS be kept a secret.

to my YouTube.

y

your looking at a pre gym photo. I went to the gym for like 4 months after that and got some muscle on me and lost the skinny fat look. need to update my Instagram on that part now
What’s your favourite nirvana song?

• +1
Well, my last girl, after 3 months we hanged out WITHOUT sex, just started to ghost me cause... well, she doesn't like me that much?

• +1