so this is prettyboymaxxing? ...

Eduardo DOV

Eduardo DOV

Kraken
if u dont post pics of urs and keep talking about u, i dont trust any shit u say about u

dead srs... narcy high inhib are mentally ill copers that cant be taking seriously

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, Mansnob, rockndogs and 7 others
Where did that pic even come from?

• +1
Reactions: Kade, EthnicelAscension, Mansnob and 3 others
Hes just trolling OP, relax man

Avg tribe member nothing new

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob, rockndogs and Deleted member 2933
"mog battle"

ROFL

mog battle without m
I know English isn’t your first language, but what is it you’re trying to say?

I'm saying some retards here keep talking about how gL they are all the time, without posting pics of them, all they have is like 2 pictures. they even go into "mog battles" jfl. They don't post pics cause they know they dont look that good(narcy high inhib copers). They claim to be 5.25psl with a shit hairline like prettyboymaxxing.

jfl.

Avg tribe member nothing new
what is avg tribe?

antivirus tribe?

• JFL
Reactions: EthnicelAscension, rockndogs and maxmendietta
I'm saying some retards here keep talking about how gL they are all the time, without posting pics of them, all they have is like 2 pictures. They don't post pics cause they know they dont look that good(narcy high inhib copers). They claim to be 5.25psl with a shit hairline like prettyboymaxxing.

jfl.
I see. I mean based on the pics I’ve seen he looks PSL 5+ but I guess I can see why being narcy about your looks on a PSL forum could get you haters

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension, Deleted member 3202, Deleted member 1973 and 2 others
No, thats me actually.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: forwardgrowth, rockndogs and Eduardo DOV
must suk ass to have a pic that dont even represent u spread around on an inkwell forum
No, thats me actually.
give me a reason hnnng

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and Apollonian
I see. I mean based on the pics I’ve seen he looks PSL 5+ but I guess I can see why being narcy about your looks on a PSL forum could get you haters
I've only seen one good pic of him. that was the one in his avi with low bf good cheeck bones shadow.(he was using a cap..)

the other pics I've seen its clear his hairline is bad, but he keps saying it was not. But now we have this picture where its clear, wtf its like his hair starts to grow in the middle of the head.

• +1
Reactions: rockndogs and Deleted member 2933
99% of men would look like shit in a cherrypicked screenshot from a video tbh

Although I'm really curious as to what he actually looks like as well

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Golden Glass and maxmendietta

I have a pic of him but he doesn’t want anyone posting it anymore. I won’t post it because honestly I’d hate it if my face was plastered on an incel forum full of anti Semitic misogynistic men tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
I've only seen one good pic of him. that was the one in his avi with low bf good cheeck bones shadow.(he was using a cap..)

the other pics I've seen its clear his hairline is bad, but he keps saying it was not. But now we have this picture where its clear, wtf its like his hair starts to grow in the middle of the head.
i havent seen pics of him but he is sexy af i can just sense it
Image result for the force gif245 × 160

I have a pic of him but he doesn’t want anyone posting it anymore. I won’t post it because honestly I’d hate it if my face was plastered on an incel forum full of anti Semitic misogynistic men tbh
Thank you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: maxmendietta, Deleted member 2587, Swolepenisman and 1 other person

why tf this coper doesnt assume his hairline sucks.
he only started talking about his bad brow ridge when I mentioned that.

he likes to pose as redpilled. but is a fuckin coper, it gets on my nerves

• JFL
Reactions: maxmendietta

brazil cope

what is this tribe shit i keep hearing about

hur dur anti semitic, c'mon fuck off, he is american not even jew lol.
although a little black hat would look good

hur dur u are nazis lol lol rofeles.

ir my pics were posted id have nightmares every night abt being discovered tbh
i don’t even look like that irl so they can yap at me all niht

• +1
Reactions: Swolepenisman
Same that’s why I’d never post anyone’s pics especially if I was told not to. It’s fucked up. The fact that we can talk about taboo shit on here is a blessing tbh so we should respect eachother

• +1
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 2846, Swolepenisman and 1 other person

If this is the only picture you've seen of him like me you have no clue what he actually looks like

hur dur anti semitic, c'mon fuck off, he is american not even jew lol.
although a little black hat would look good

hur dur u are nazis lol lol rofeles.
Nigga we literally talk shit about Jews all the time on the off topic and looksmaxx section. Posting your face on this forum is SOCIAL SUICIDE. Imagine going to a job interview just for them to google your name and your face is plastered on this forum where there’s threads of a bunch of fucked up shit society never talks about in public.

cuzinho

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Wannabe6ft2
what is this tribe shit i keep hearing about
@Rift678 started a tight-knit group of looksmax members. To join you have to apply and be considered at least PSL 5.

Creating this sub-group in a community full of Incel’s and people who believe in looks theory who aren’t above average, obviously created a lot of drama and hatred for them.

I think they’re unironically a positive to the website if it means they help keep the forum alive...as long as they don’t make someone like @Pietrosiek rage out and go ER:whistle::whistle::whistle:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, .👽. and Deleted member 2587
Nigga we literally talk shit about Jews all the time on the off topic and looksmaxx section. Posting your face on this forum is SOCIAL SUICIDE. Imagine going to a job interview just for them to google your name and your face is plastered on this forum where there’s threads of a bunch of fucked up shit society never talks about in public.
why through googleing my name they would find this site??
lol.

@Rift678 started a tight-knit group of looksmax members. To join you have to apply and be considered at least PSL 5.

Creating this sub-group in a community full of Incel’s and people who believe in looks theory who aren’t above average, obviously created a lot of drama and hatred for them.

I think they’re unironically a positive to the website if it means they help keep the forum alive...as long as they don’t make someone like @Pietrosiek rage out and go ER:whistle::whistle::whistle:
Tbh stupid shit like the tribe and short ugly and brown posts are what keep this forum alive. Even tho it’s cringe as fuck it keeps thing running
why through googleing my name they would find this site??
lol.
I mean the fact you have your face as your avi just tells me your iq isn’t really that high. It is what it is bro

he looks really good despite the eyes

he has a sean o pry chin with a barretlite maxilla

• Hmm...
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2
The deal is, he is like @nelson

In my book:

No pics = you cant claim being GL.

But that's what I think. I dont take anyone who claims something and dont prove it serious.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614

not only u gotta be psl 5+ u gotta be older than i am its ageist bru

And furthermore: if i only have one shit pic of the person, unfortunately that only pic will be the only parameter that i have to judge that person until prove wrong.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
Tbh stupid shit like the tribe and short ugly and brown posts are what keep this forum alive. Even tho it’s cringe as fuck it keeps thing running

I mean the fact you have your face as your avi just tells me your iq isn’t really that high. It is what it is bro
Yes I originally thought that drama threads were totally detrimental to the “ethos” of the forum, but they help keep people “active” in the community.

I still personally think some people should definitely be banned. For example, I seriously believe @Pietrosiek should at least be considered for banning. He’s got to be being monitored for how neurotic he is and his ER- like posts. And if he really does go ER, and he wasn’t banned from here when it happens, you’ll be sure this forum will be shut down.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2587

I'd just shave it off.

I'm the logic and reason here u fuckin coper.
If you like to deceive yourself and deny what your eyes see, fine.

I dont hate him cause of his looks, lol. the thing is that this shit behaviour(coper narcy) just pisses me off.

Yes I originally thought that drama threads were totally detrimental to the “ethos” of the forum, but they help keep people “active” in the community.

I still personally think some people should definitely be banned. For example, I seriously believe @Pietrosiek should at least be considered for banning. He’s got to be being monitored for how neurotic he is and his ER- like posts. And if he really does go ER, and he wasn’t banned from here when it happens, you’ll be sure this forum will be shut down.
I've talked to @Pietrosiek before (in DMs), he seems like an okay guy. He's just a bit. . . . . Quirky is all.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
I'm the logic and reason here u fuckin coper.
If you like to deceive yourself and deny what your eyes see, fine.

I dont hate him cause of his looks, lol. the thing is that this shit behaviour(coper narcy) just pisses me off.
You’re the logic and reason here?
What do you mean.
I don’t speak Portuguese but
¿Quieres decirlo en Español?

You would have dreams of being discovered by model scout you mean?