so this is prettyboymaxxing? ...

Every “popular” poster eventually just in the ends gets massive hate and usually ends up leaving in somewhat shame ie cocaine cowboy. Pbmaxxing is pretty non toxic/relatively friendly and now even he’s getting this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2587 and Deleted member 2846
Tbh stupid shit like the tribe and short ugly and brown posts are what keep this forum alive. Even tho it’s cringe as fuck it keeps thing running

Shit posting didn't keep lookism alive

I'm the logic and reason here u fuckin coper.
If you like to deceive yourself and deny what your eyes see, fine.

I dont hate him cause of his looks, lol. the thing is that this shit behaviour(coper narcy) just pisses me off.

bro dont take narcys srsly wtf. They have mental problems, and the majority of this forum is narcy. Just ignore them or laugh at them ffs. Its not too hard.

he looks really good despite the eyes

he has a sean o pry chin with a barretlite maxilla

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Imagine model scout is lurking chads.me to look for the next supermodel. That guy could be you but you are too high inhib to post pics
i will become famous and cant be whitelisted by them discovering i was on this site of course you could always post ileagal stuff on here and theyd prb shut down the site

• +1
Reactions: LordGodcat
I've talked to @Pietrosiek before (in DMs), he seems like an okay guy. He's just a bit. . . . . Quirky is all.
With all due respect to him, I don’t think being an okay guy in PMs somehow disqualifies you from being a potential ER.

• +1
Every “popular” poster eventually just in the ends gets massive hate and usually ends up leaving in somewhat shame ie cocaine cowboy. Pbmaxxing is pretty non toxic/relatively friendly and now even he’s getting this

doesn’t even matter at this point. what they see of me is what they see. at the end of the day i am content with myself when i look in the mirror and girls give me ioi’s so it is what it is.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, Eduardo DOV and Swolepenisman

nah. He is narcy as well. Everyone will be hated by someone. I, for example, have a long hater list and the only thing i do is shitpost and bait curries for my personal laugh.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 3202, Eduardo DOV and 1 other person
Cocaine cowboy left in shame? What happened?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 3202
doesn’t even matter at this point. what they see of me is what they see. at the end of the day i am content with myself when i look in the mirror and girls give me ioi’s so it is what it is.
my confidence comes and goes sometimes i see a 4psl in mirror other times i see sexy man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614
All that matters tbh. Only thing that matters is being tall, in shape, and good pheno that’s all you need

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Your much better off leaving this site then

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614 and Deleted member 2846
nah. He is narcy as well. Everyone will be hated by someone. I, for example, have a long hater list and the only thing i do is shitpost and bait curries for my personal laugh.
no one hates me yet
Image result for star wars gif450 × 213

Don’t be an asshole. #1 rule here is never dox anyone its fucked up.

i can only doxx someone if i post his name or his face, a forehead is not a doxx, fuck off.
the OP pic was in other thread, other guy posted.
didnt even know people havent seen it yet

go find him in facebook trhough his forehead

fuckin high inhib paranoids

i’m not even a narcissisttbh. i just play into the role of it. it’s fun to fuck around here and bait and troll.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and rockndogs
i can only doxx someone if i post his name or his face, a forehead is not a doxx, fuck off.
didnt even know people hadnt seen it yet

i have reversed serach the pics i posted on here and couldnt find anything maybe idk how to do it tho

didnt even know people hadnt seen it yet

okay but i would appreciate it if u didn’t take a photo from our PM’s and post it here. delete my pic

the only thing saving pretty boy is no one knows his name. Tbh we can post his face on here all day but as soon as his name leaks it’s actually over

What

Attachments

• AC9FF8FF-C9EC-4B39-A1D7-E584E387C731.gif
    AC9FF8FF-C9EC-4B39-A1D7-E584E387C731.gif
    22.5 KB · Views: 3
  • F48008C2-73F5-4207-85EF-12E0CF55EC08.gif
    F48008C2-73F5-4207-85EF-12E0CF55EC08.gif
    27.1 KB · Views: 3
  • BF66B50B-8ABB-4B0D-945B-EAA6875C9036.gif
    BF66B50B-8ABB-4B0D-945B-EAA6875C9036.gif
    1.2 MB · Views: 2
What people like @Eduardo DOV dont understand about
“Posting a face isn’t a dox, because I haven’t provided their real name or private info onto the forum”

Is that,

There could very possibly be an Incel or PSL visitor who personally knows whosever face was posted.

So imagine if I happen to go to school with @PrettyBoyMaxxing, and I’m a Looksmax.me lurker.

I find this thread and see his face connected to his account here.

Boom. He’s doxxed. I can decide to anonymously report him to the school, I can make a website about him since I know his name. I can post his name on this website. You name it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614, Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 3202 and 4 others
“Posting a face isn’t a dox, because I haven’t provided their real name or private info onto the forum”

Is that,

There could very possibly be an Incel or PSL visitor who personally knows whosever face was posted.

So imagine if I happen to go to school with @PrettyBoyMaxxing, and I’m a Looksmax.me lurker.

Boom. He’s doxxed. I can decide to anonymously report him to the school, I can make a website about him since I know his name. I can post his name on this website. You name it.
Brutal

• +1
Reactions: Looksmax305

Is that,

whats the probability tbh

Is that,

this is extremely paranoid, but yeah it could happen
I will send you the previous message, i did that, but i didnt said that:

• +1
8cd576e184f6bb0558b60c88c870b1ab

• JFL
Reactions: didntreadlol and BigBoy

View attachment 243869
Yes you technically didn’t outright say you doxxed him, but by proliferating a picture of his face without his permission, you can definitely Dox him.

View attachment 243869
why don’t u delete my fucking leaked pic of me from our PM’s that u posted here? jesus christ do u need me to translate it for u?

@Master @Lorsss @BigBiceps @Pendejo ban OP for leaking my pic from our DM’s and refusing to remove it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614 and Deleted member 3202
Or at least, get him doxxed by someone else

Yes you technically didn’t outright say you doxxed him, but by proliferating a picture of his face without his permission, you can definitely Dox him.
All u gotta do is google his fucking username and click images. Really isn’t that hard

All u gotta do is google his fucking username and click images. Really isn’t that hard
Yeah I agree it was unwise of him to post a video of his face. But it’s a lot different for you to look someone’s username up to have to find the pictures of their face, vs their face becoming a wide spread meme on this forum.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2587
Lmao how low iq soneone must be to get legit angry to this

why don’t u delete my fucking leaked pic of me from our PM’s that u posted here? jesus christ do u need me to translate it for u?

@Master @Lorsss @BigBiceps @Pendejo ban OP for leaking my pic from our DM’s and refusing to remove it.
what

look for the curries bro. The curries are the key

Yeah I noticed there are lots of curry copers on this site that you can mess with

• +1
Reactions: rockndogs