so this is prettyboymaxxing? ...

My bro eduardo will be banned sad shit

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and Deleted member 3962
yeah this aint cool @Eduardo DOV , just delete the thread dude
He doesn’t care lmao he just changed his avatar to prettyboymaxings forehead.

I think he doesn’t relate to how bad doxxing could be since he lives in a second world country where no one gives a fuck about shit like this.

• +1
Reactions: noped
cambada de fresco

With all due respect to him, I don’t think being an okay guy in PMs somehow disqualifies you from being a potential ER.
I just believe you may be judging him a bit too harshly.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and LordGodcat
how do i delete this thread faggots

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Golden Glass
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
REMINDER: If u wanna end this man's career, just give @Titbot a call. He will flame his ass until he breaks down in tears like a woman.

If OP gets banned I’m gonna feel bad for him tbh, but yeah if @PrettyBoyMaxxing didn’t want his pics shared this should be easy to respect.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, Deleted member 2587, Deleted member 2227 and 1 other person
If OP gets banned I’m gonna feel bad for him tbh, but yeah if @PrettyBoyMaxxing didn’t want his pics shared this should be easy to respect.
why would u feel bad? he disrespected me three times and ignored my pms to delete the pic. and made my leaked pic his avi. @jefferson @BigBiceps perma ban him.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Golden Glass, Deleted member 3202 and Deleted member 2227
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DianabolDownie, Eduardo DOV and Deleted member 2846
why would he get banned
5EB7B8EE 174D 451B AC91 FA3F79035AD7

you’re getting banned you bird
at least i have hair n i dont crazy-cope

please do not bann me i just wanted to play a little here
I already deleted all shit

only face pic I posted was one other guy posted in another thread, please please this forum is cool

@jefferson @BigBiceps

• JFL
Reactions: Golden Glass, EthnicelAscension and Deleted member 2227
at least i have hair n i dont crazy-cope

please do not bann me i just wanted to play a little here
I already deleted all shit

only face pic I posted was one other guy posted in another thread, please please this forum is cool
shut the fuck up faggot. you know what u did and youre begging for mercy. @Pendejo @jefferson @BigBiceps @Lorsss perma ban him.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, Golden Glass and Deleted member 3962

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Eduardo DOV, didntreadlol and EthnicelAscension
@Pietrosiek thoughts?

shut the fuck up faggot. you know what u did and youre begging for mercy. @Pendejo @jefferson @BigBiceps @Lorsss perma ban him.
fuck off u fuckin faggot
I exposed ur fuckin cope and now u're with little rage on me

I immediately delete the photo of your face when u asked to. what I took long to erase was the photo of your forehead, go fuck you, go, you immense retarded gay faggot.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2933 and Deleted member 2227
fuck off u fuckin faggot
I exposed ur fuckin cope and now u're with little rage on me

I immediately delete the photo of your face when u asked to. what I took long to erase was the photo of your forehead, go fuck you, go, you immense retarded gay faggot.
NO U DIDNT U LAIR. I HAVE PICS OF YOU NOT DELETING THEM. WHY U MAD IF U ACTUALLY DID IT? you’re the faggot, keep obsessing over me. no reason to get defensive if u were being genuine🥰🥰🥰🥰

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
this thread is gay

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension
And you guys call yourselves high T and woke

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962 and Deleted member 2227
perma ban on me because I took 5 minutes longer to delete your bald forehead from the forum? lol
fuck off.
NO U DIDNT U LAIR. I HAVE PICS OF YOU NOT DELETING THEM. WHY U MAD IF U ACTUALLY DID IT? you’re the faggot, keep obsessing over me. no reason to get defensive if u were being genuine >>>>>🥰🥰🥰🥰<<<<<

"ban him, ban him, ban him!!"
"why would you feel bad if he get banned, he exposed me! he hurt me and put me at risk!"

it's clear who is the faggot here, bro.

yes, I did something wrong, that was took longer to delete a pic of ur idiot balding forehead. its not a reason to ban like u're saying, you fucking insecure faggot.

why would u feel bad? he disrespected me three times and ignored my pms to delete the pic. and made my leaked pic his avi. @jefferson @BigBiceps perma ban him.
If a moron gets caught cheating on an exam and is expelled from his college I’m still going to feel sorry for him, even if he deserved expulsion.

I guess it’s the NT in me😪

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4614, Golden Glass, Deleted member 2587 and 1 other person
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3962