So. Update on my bimax journey

O

one job away

Kraken
I dipped out of my surgery which was supposed to be in a week because I wasn’t happy with the plan.

So I was Talking again with my orthos and it looks like they are fine with working with Ramieri. I haven’t wrote them both the email so that they can start planning as im having a single doubt.

Now my situation is I would love to have bimax with Alfaro but simply don’t have the cash for him. It’s also not realistic to think I can get the required amount any time soon. I’m scared that ramieri won’t advance me big enough but he is the best one that I can afford. I know ramieri is a surgeon who always delivers solid results. But Alfaro is the one who actually ascends people. Also he is doing minimal invasive surgery.

Ramieri will definitely improve my face without a doubt. And I can’t waste two year saving money for Alfaro. Maybe he dies along the way getting eaten by sharks when surfing. Also I’m not living a good life rn. Just saving money. Struggling rn

I haven’t consulted Alfaro yet. Can I consult him?

Last edited:
one job away

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, Deleted member 13787 and one job away
How much is bimax with Alfaro? And can’t you take a loan?

• +1
Reactions: one job away
And who is supposed to give me the loan? I’m just a student rn. And from what I’ve heard I would need an additional 25k+ as a loan. No one is gonna give me 30k loan. 30k debt + ongoing orthodontist cost of another 10k doesn’t sound too funny to me either. Plus incoming crisis

Let’s say I need a year to get the money. Then another 6 months treatment. Then surgery. Then 3 months until I’m normal again. So many things that aren’t feasible out of my position

Last edited:
I heard it’s 30-40k depending on if your from Spain or not.

Well I atleast rauestes a consultation and gonna see what he says to my morphs and scans. Maybe he even has the same ideas as ramieri. Then yeah. Ima see

And who is supposed to give me the loan? I’m just a student rn. And from what I’ve heard I would need an additional 25k+ as a loan. No one is gonna give me 30k loan. 30k debt + ongoing orthodontist cost of another 10k doesn’t sound too funny to me either. Plus incoming crisis

Let’s say I need a year to get the money. Then another 6 months treatment. Then surgery. Then 3 months until I’m normal again. So many things that aren’t feasible out of my position
Once you have a job you should be able to get a 15-20k loan. Also you can save money for a year or two. One or two years isn’t a huge amount of time to wait if you think bimax will ascend you

Once you have a job you should be able to get a 15-20k loan. Also you can save money for a year or two. One or two years isn’t a huge amount of time to wait if you think bimax will ascend you
Im 23 1/2

I dipped out of my surgery which was supposed to be in a week because I wasn’t happy with the plan.

So I was Talking again with my orthos and it looks like they are fine with working with Ramieri. I haven’t wrote them both the email so that they can start planning as im having a single doubt.

Now my situation is I would love to have bimax with Alfaro but simply don’t have the cash for him. It’s also not realistic to think I can get the required amount any time soon. I’m scared that ramieri won’t advance me big enough but he is the best one that I can afford. I know ramieri is a surgeon who always delivers solid results. But Alfaro is the one who actually ascends people. Also he is doing minimal invasive surgery.

Ramieri will definitely improve my face without a doubt. And I can’t waste two year saving money for Alfaro. Maybe he dies along the way getting eaten by sharks when surfing. Also I’m not living a good life rn. Just saving money. Struggling rn

I haven’t consulted Alfaro yet. Can I consult him?
Last part is on you. There are actual ugly people here who have an excuse

how much is surgery with Alfaro in USD?

How much do you think he'll charge if I go from Canada?

Do you think I could benefit from it?

Attachments

• 292519152_116373644456800_8656866568097448104_n.jpg
    292519152_116373644456800_8656866568097448104_n.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 0
how much is surgery with Alfaro in USD?

How much do you think he'll charge if I go from Canada?

Do you think I could benefit from it?
You need jaw implants for your death tier Gonial angle

you mean jaw angle implants?

but they would look so fucking weird my lower jaw isn't forward enough to be able to tolerate an implant like that and still look normal/aesthetic

You need jaw implants for your death tier Gonial angle
you mean jaw angle implants?

but they would look so fucking weird my lower jaw isn't forward enough to be able to tolerate an implant like that and still look normal/aesthetic