So why can't I get girls? What is wrong with my look exactly?

I only match with below average girls on tinder and get absolutely 0 attention or ioi's irl. So what's the reason?

Change haircut maybe, you look like a Ken doll. Otherwise I can't rly see any flaws, I call bullshit on no matched on tinder.

Because this guy does it all the time. He would post the same thing on lookism and they would tell him he's gl. The only thing bringing him down is his aspieness.
It's probably a larper.

Oh shit yes its from lookism!!! Why the fuck are the responses the same/similar though. All posts are the same?? Wtf is going on

Is looksmax stealing lookism threads???

does anyone have the pic of him where he isnt frauding uckc

I only match with below average girls on tinder and get absolutely 0 attention or ioi's irl. So what's the reason?

there was a thread before saying your aspie apparently.

Do you squinch-maxx 24/7 in public or just in photos, I’ve tried doing it for entire school days but it’s hard af

hair ruins you imo. It looks too try hard. imo let it grow and look more natural, and hide square forehead a bit maybe idk, im not the best at judgement.

You are probably giga autist

I’m not even an autist. I’m not super NT but that isn’t the issue. Why can’t anyone understand that I just don’t appeal to them. I am aesthetic but pussy just doesn’t get wet for me.

Are you going to the gym?
I am:

Soyboy13

• JFL
Reactions: Roping Subhuman
I’m not even an autist. I’m not super NT but that isn’t the issue. Why can’t anyone understand that I just don’t appeal to them. I am aesthetic but pussy just doesn’t get wet for me.
you look like a psl morph, but not in a good way. on paper your features are good but the overall vibe off your appearance is off for sure. its very hard to pinpoint what, your overall harmony just doesnt work

id probably try diff haircut and maybe try to grow stubble

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
I keep beliving its your style most faggots here dont udnerstand people judge yo uabsed on how you look and its mostly clothes bad boy normie or good boyo

Maybe you should stop squinting in your fucking pics.So we can see what you look like when you go around in the fucking world

1 month ago I asked to some girls about him and they rated him average or below average, he's not trolling

you look like a psl morph, but not in a good way. on paper your features are good but the overall vibe off your appearance is off for sure. its very hard to pinpoint what, your overall harmony just doesnt work

id probably try diff haircut and maybe try to grow stubble

Legit. PSL approved features dont always mean good looking and lacking these featutres doesnt always translate to ugly unless they have extremely recessed bones.

Its funny how as much as we focus on facial aesthetics we still cant rate other men accurately.

Some faces just have an it factor that make them attractive to women and other faces lack it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393 and Deleted member 2486
chadcel
You have a very high T face, so you need to act accordingly and be low inhib. If you screw up you are almost immune to metoo accusations so you have some leeway in talking to girls

This is still a huge mystery to me

• JFL
Reactions: eduardkoopman
Best looking guy on here

still rots on lookism...

6-6.5 PSL in my book. Looks are not the problem, maybe it is because you look a bit androgynous. A stubble would fix that pretty quickly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573
6-6.5 PSL in my book. Looks are not the problem, maybe it is because you look a bit androgynous. A stubble would fix that pretty quickly
A stubble helps him a lot tbh
FaceApp 1603536600720