So why can't I get girls? What is wrong with my look exactly?

its not dude.
this guy is a master Larp /troll
personality doesnt matter especially at his looks level
Some one make a Tinder with his photos and then we can see if he is larping
okay truly over ive been like 25 minutes on tinder and only 1 match

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy
Fuck off. You look like Superman.

• +1
Reactions: Stingray and BigdickAverageEthnic
thats kinda high ngl

read my low inhib guide bro

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead
its not dude.
this guy is a master Larp /troll
personality doesnt matter especially at his looks level
u need sean o'pry level of looks to get past the personality meme. its not the most important factor, but it is important after looks/money/status.

thats kinda high ngl
bro just did the same with a chad and in 20 minutes I've got 28 matches, and this time I was being selective with who I choose, with OP I was accepting every one

bro just did the same with a chad and in 20 minutes I've got 28 matches, and this time I was being selective with who I choose, with OP I was accepting every one
deadass? idk y then, op is chalite tier.

his aspie/smug vibes could be coming off in the picture.

deadass? idk y then, op is chalite tier.

his aspie/smug vibes could be coming off in the picture.
did it with this guy

and I also said in my bio that I was only looking for sex no relationship

There’s nothing wrong with your looks, you’re just a retard.

• JFL
Reactions: incelslayer01 and BigBoy

• JFL
Reactions: Mr manlet
Because you're not NT. I always found parties to be the best place to pick up foids because it limits actual conversation you usually start making out without a word.

• +1

This just goes to show that the PSL rating system is flawed. OP has all the features PSL masturbates over but girls dont like him. Meanwhile theres some guy with "bug eyes" that cleans up on tinder because he has harmony.

Told you so.

This just goes to show that the PSL rating system is flawed. OP has all the features PSL masturbates over but girls dont like him. Meanwhile theres some guy with "bug eyes" that cleans up on tinder because he has harmony.
i think OP looks better in motion but in the tinder game with no harmony in your pics you are fuked

It's because you remind them of the lazytown guy.

Told you so.
just go to nightclubs, in the tinder game you have no chance to many chads, but in a space on 100 people you can get some girl

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormie
Or maybe personality and the ability not to be a weirdo goes a long way

It’s ok guys, I’ve given up caring about girls anyway. It’s all good, but I am not lying or trolling.
just go to nightclubs, in the tinder game you have no chance to many chads, but in a space on 100 people you can get some girl
IMO I stand toe to toe with anybody, that’s just me.

Last edited:
48gy3td7ipa31-png.132608

you look so shit in those pic compared to motion take better pics

• Woah
Reactions: rentfreegigachad

Bro Fucking NECK Train, that IMO is the best way to AlphaMax. It will push you right over the edge in a Profile Pic adding that extra edge of masculinity.

did it with this guy

and I also said in my bio that I was only looking for sex no relationship

this guy is a PSL 7, so it makes sense. but disregarding that, he looks like nice and approachable. very nt.

this guy on the other hand seems aspie/smug. his pics give off a condescending vibe. and judging by the way he writes, he probably is. thats probably the main reason both you and him arent getting matches.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
When the coping is too strong...

this guy is a PSL 7, so it makes sense. but disregarding that, he looks like nice and approachable. very nt.

this guy, on the other hand, seems aspie/smug. his pics give off a condescending vibe. and judging by the way he writes, he probably is. thats probably the main reason both you and him aren't getting matches.
yea i had the same vibe when I saw his picture i thought to myself that he was good looking in psl but something was weird about OP his features don't flow that good chico, for example, has a really approachable face

Chico

• +1
Legit probably...

Then why don't I get tinder matches or get any ioi's?
Your style sucks and looks beta get better clothes....jeans,balck jeans,v neck shirts tight no flowers or patterns just balck grey and white

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 245
Your style sucks and looks beta get better clothes....jeans,balck jeans,v neck shirts tight no flowers or patterns just balck grey and white
Gigacope... I just have no appeal. It’s not rocket science..

wish i looked like u bro, instead im stuck with my subhuman fas victim looks

giphy.gif

Not your character you just look beta in those outfits and hairstyle
You look like the male version of a good country girl
Looking like a curch boy is bad

Not your character you just look beta in those outfits and hairstyle
You look like the male version of a good country girl
Looking like a curch boy is bad
If you say so...

good face very good looking but you need more maculine edge. Facial hair tan and get shredded you will clean house.

GTFO of here Chad

Am i tripping or is this an old thread? I feel like ive seen this exact thread before lmao

You remember me of Elvis Presley

Reddit tier bluepill response

this guy on the other hand seems aspie/smug. his pics give off a condescending vibe. and judging by the way he writes, he probably is. thats probably the main reason both you and him arent getting matches.

checked his insta, id put him at psl 7.25-7.5, hes above most good looking guys

• +1
OP is psyop foid posting here to destroy the looks theory

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245 and Dmoneycrowgod
W
yea its unironically your personality. youre probably non-nt and high inhib. i remember some lookism user saying you were a mentalcel.
hat does non-NT and high inhib mean?

If you cant get laid you are just a massive phaggot.
It's over if you cant get laid because you must be a giga autist.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, BigBoy and DidntRead
Jfl at this guy not getting pussy
Looks theory destroyed again

• +1
Reactions: Demir
Am i tripping or is this an old thread? I feel like ive seen this exact thread before lmao
Because this guy does it all the time. He would post the same thing on lookism and they would tell him he's gl. The only thing bringing him down is his aspieness.
It's probably a larper.

Girls probably think he is gay and doesn't even know it.

W

hat does non-NT and high inhib mean?
Nt means neurotypical, basically normal.

And inhib is defined by the confidence you have. If you have high inhib you're a pussy, if you're low inhib you're extremely confident.

• +1
Reactions: I'mme and DidntRead