So you wanna "Mog" ?

IAMNOTANINCEL

IAMNOTANINCEL

MGTOW because cant find virgin jb
You wanna MOG? Go do something good for your community and brag about that.
you wanna MOG? Go help someone in your school that’s getting bullied, do something with that.

I'm gonna tell you, that makes you just that much more attractive, being a good person, that’s attractive
It’s not about if you have cheekbones or you know, a certain type of eye shape, you know what’s really cool? NOT bullying the kid that’s getting bullied by everybody else, that’s fucking awesome, like, be that guy.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Luffymaxxing, vermillioncorefan and 23 others
GA6z-5tWoAAkKYX

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Mealworm, TheMaxxer333, Gaygymmaxx and 5 others
@Blackgymmax 😇

"looks are like 25-30% of your total attractiveness"

• +1
Reactions: Tai Lung

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and IAMNOTANINCEL

Just get a better personality bro.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, futuregigamogger, LooksThinker and 8 others
just be a good person theory

Wasn't this nigga a dickhead in HS

• +1
Reactions: Tai Lung
sean o pry has the right intentions he's just so millenial coded for some reason

• +1
Reactions: TikiXVI
meanwhile gets paid millions just because of a good looking face.

• +1
Reactions: TikiXVI

Holy fucking shit. This can't be real. I'm fucking losing it in my car rn. I can't believe we live in a world with mms telling sub-5s to plant trees in order to mog. This is it. We've reached peak lol.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, 3links2, EverythingMattersCel and 1 other person
I look like Tyler Maher except I'm 7'0 instead of 6'3 and I got mogged and cucked by a 5'2 balding Indian janitor because he personality mogged me

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton
I look like Tyler Maher except I'm 7'0 instead of 6'3 and I got mogged and cucked by a 5'2 balding Indian janitor because he personality mogged me
He helped his community more

• So Sad
Reactions: gonion wanter
Fucking over. How many daily showers did he take with tactical soap?

• So Sad
Reactions: gonion wanter
kek,
you're so funni looksmax.org user

Bullying? you think you're so cool? -The girl you just called fat?... She is overdosing on DIET pills. -The girl you just called ugly?... She spends hours putting MAKEUP on hoping that people will like her. -The boy you just tripped?... He is abused enough at home. -See that man with the ugly scars?... He fought for his country. That guy you just made fun of for crying?... His mother is dying. -Put this as your status if your against bullying. I bet 95% of you won't re-post , but I'm sure the people with a heart and backbone will. Repost, like, share,or just leave a positive comment if you agree with me unlike some girl or guy that is being a jerk and thinks none should post a comment about stopping child abuse which is an important message

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and Ricky212
You wanna MOG? Go do something good for your community and brag about that.
you wanna MOG? Go help someone in your school that’s getting bullied, do something with that.

I'm gonna tell you, that makes you just that much more attractive, being a good person, that’s attractive
It’s not about if you have cheekbones or you know, a certain type of eye shape, you know what’s really cool? NOT bullying the kid that’s getting bullied by everybody else, that’s fucking awesome, like, be that guy.
even chico looked annoyed when sean started saying that shit