Social anxiety trait: assuming slightest change in a females body language or facial expression means non verbal rejection

D

Deleted member 20652

Kraken
Social anxiety trait: assuming slightest change in a females body language or facial expression means non verbal rejection

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15791, BigJimsWornOutTires and Gonthar
ok so when they look the opposite way from me and avoid any eye contact then that is not non verbal rejection ok

• +1
Reactions: chadtindermoney and LightSkinNoob
ok so when they look the opposite way from me and avoid any eye contact then that is not non verbal rejection ok
It’s an IOI bro, you just need to have the Thomas DOM steroid AURA

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chadtindermoney, TheAbyssinian, zharupodrugu and 1 other person
true if some little kids walk past me and giggle i think they are mirin my subhumanity

• +1
Reactions: chadtindermoney and Moggie
Today I asked a girl if she wanted me to walk her home and she kept saying no, I don't get it, doesn't she want to be protected?

• JFL
Reactions: Moggie
Nah, that means she's playing hard to get. She wants you to chase her. Stalk her. Sleep outside her home in a bush with an empty soda bottle for your urine.

• JFL
Reactions: stevielake, Trilogy, Moggie and 1 other person
It happens, you can sometimes talk to a girl that seems pretty receptive, and then you make a blunder - say something inappropriate, make a cheap joke, touch her by accident, etc., and her behavior changes - she crosses her arm against her chest or slightly moves her body away from you.
You desperately try to fix things, but you just make them worse, by trying to apologize or explain yourself, her facial expression looks more and more disgusted by you, and then you realize it's over and there's nothing more you can do...
51073325-woman-disgusted-by-man.jpg

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
It happens, you can sometimes talk to a girl that seems pretty receptive, and then you make a blunder - say something inappropriate, make a cheap joke, touch her by accident, etc., and her behavior changes - she crosses her arm against her chest or slightly moves her body away from you.
You desperately try to fix things, but you just make them worse, by trying to apologize or explain yourself, her facial expression looks more and more disgusted by you, and then you realize it's over and there's nothing more you can do...
51073325-woman-disgusted-by-man.jpg
Chad can say he jacks off in church and she would still like him

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18931 and Gonthar
You approach a girl on the streets, and while you talk to her, she pulls out some earphones from her purse and puts them in her ears, what does it mean?
inline_image_preview.jpg

I mean more subtle things than that