"Social circle" sounds so autistic

dopaminebeyondfried

dopaminebeyondfried

brain rot
If I was talking to a group of normies and said something like "That Dalit over there is part of my social circle" they would look at me like tf did u say. I never ever heard any normie say "social circle", sounds cringe asf to say it irl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Orvka381, tombradylover, HeightPilledum and 3 others
try saying acquaintance instead, you'll start slaying immediately

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: not__cel, vermillioncorefan and butterworld
If I was talking to a group of normies and said something like "That Dalit over there is part of my social circle" they would look at me like tf did u say. I never ever heard any normie say "social circle", sounds cringe asf to say it irl
Relax bhai it's a classification for a "friend group" on the forum ofc its not colloquially used in any part of the real world

Social dodecahedron

that look they gave you means they know

You should have said group.

Do Indians unironically use "Dalit" in their daily discourse?

Aeda75dd58b6e2e252596cfdf8d470eb87f5322b86b70b95f285af09d30bf163 1

41d14ea0d8e108f7b7e65fccf054a8eadda51460f84d1d1950ca845a3baf38d1 1

• JFL
Reactions: Orvka381
over for you, only solution is ER now blud

Social square

Its not a word meant to be said. Its just utilized in conversation online to better explain dynamics.

• +1
Reactions: Orvka381 and dopaminebeyondfried