Social experiment on Tinder

LowTierNormie

LowTierNormie

Life is good
Hi guys.
I decided to Install Tinder and use it to feel how accurate ratings are around here. There is no Bio, and I only used 5 pics of mine that look decent enough, even if they are aspie as fuck. I've been rated as Average at best by most users, although a few have said I could be 4'5PSL. Want to bet how many likes I get here in Spain? The city is medium size in case it matters at all. I'll keep you guys updated on how many likes and matches I get before going to sleep each day, until I get tired of it.
I will only swipe like on girls I would fuck, so no hideous or fat girls. I would consider 3-3'5PSL as the minimum rating I would accept on a girl if you like numbers
Update on the first like and match:
The girls is a total subhuman, she is 26 and looks deformed or something. She did send the first message tho, a simple "hey"
IMG 20200114 165622

Only like in the first 10 minutes. I still haven't lost any hope.
I can't believe how good looking girls are. Most are 22 at max (I'm 20 myself), and all of them are a bit above average at minimum. Tinder in Spain is either filled of Stacies or the frauding is through the roof

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Enlil, Deleted member 616, SixFootManlet and 2 others
hopefully it works for u

hopefully it works for u
That is what I hope too, I was literally a fat less than 3 PSL motherfucker before finding this site. I hope this social experiment to prove how averageish guys can do in Tinder helps repay all the knowledge I have gathered from lots of different usera

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc
Hi guys.
I decided to Install Tinder and use it to feel how accurate ratings are around here. There is no Bio, and I only used 5 pics of mine that look decent enough, even if they are aspie as fuck. I've been rated as Average at best by most users, although a few have said I could be 4'5PSL. Want to bet how many likes I get here in Spain? The city is medium size in case it matters at all. I'll keep you guys updated on how many likes and matches I get before going to sleep each day, until I get tired of it.
I will only swipe like on girls I would fuck, so no hideous or fat girls. I would consider 3-3'5PSL as the minimum rating I would accept on a girl if you like numbers
Update on the first like and match:
The girls is a total subhuman, she is 26 and looks deformed or something. She did send the first message tho, a simple "hey"
View attachment 228147

Only like in the first 10 minutes. I still haven't lost any hope.
I can't believe how good looking girls are. Most are 22 at max (I'm 20 myself), and all of them are a bit above average at minimum. Tinder in Spain is either filled of Stacies or the frauding is through the roof
A stacy for me tho I m a curry

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4645, john2, Ethnicope and 1 other person
Are you for real mate? That is like her best pic too :lul:
Bro this is the average female In India
Indian woman in kolkata w 008
Atleast she has a good body and is light skinned
If she came to India rich Indian dudes would be orbiting her left and right

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: diggbicc, Wannabe6ft2 and Ethnicope
  • JFL
Reactions: diggbicc and LowTierNormie
Good luck boyo

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
Bro this is the average female In India
View attachment 228204
Atleast she has a good body and is light skinned
If she came to India rich Indian dudes would be orbiting her left and right
Volcel if you wouldn't.This is what chadlite gets in 2020.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4645 and LowTierNormie
volcel if u wouldnt

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4563
Adelante chaval

• +1
Reactions: Hector and LowTierNormie
Adelante chaval
De momento dos horas o así y un desastre. Sólo dos likes. Cuándo puse me ubicación en Madrid me llovían los likes y eso que solo puse dos fotos :feelswah:

Jfl @ this site's obession with tinder

Jfl @ this site's obession with tinder
It is probably the easiest way of gauging your sex appeal to females. And even Introverteds and non NT people can use it

It is probably the easiest way of gauging your sex appeal to females. And even Introverteds and non NT people can use it
The best way to assess your smv is observing irl reactions

The best way to assess your smv is observing irl reactions

Literally all my slays are through online dating. IRL i usually have my headphones in and day dream about stuff.

• +1
Literally all my slays are through online dating. IRL i usually have my headphones in and day dream about stuff.
This. I'm too fucking retarded and shy to even bother IRL

´ :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Ethnicope
Update End of Day 1:
N° of likes : 6
N° of matches : 2. On of those is quite subhuman, the other is a cute girl with a nice ass I already kissed with, I wasn't expecting to match with her at all.

Quite decent tbh, I was expecting to get more likes the first day, but I created the account at 4 P.M. or so, maybe I would have gotten more if I created it during the morning.
I'll keep updating

Update end of day 2
Cumulative matches: 8, some are quite decent
Likes as of now : 5

Results are less than I expected, I got far more matches and likes previously with the same pics setting the location in the capital of my country.

Tinder Germany is full of (frauded) stacys that only want more insta followers

• +1
Reactions: Ethnicope and LowTierNormie
Tinder Germany is full of (frauded) stacys that only want more insta followers
That is what I have been noticing here in Spain too. More than 50% of the Girls just have their Insta name in their Bio, and use lota of fraudes pics. Foids are foids, no matter the country

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
id have sex with her but not be seen in public with her

• JFL
That is what I have been noticing here in Spain too. More than 50% of the Girls just have their Insta name in their Bio, and use lota of fraudes pics. Foids are foids, no matter the country
Nah at least in Poland, Baltic countries, France and Sweden I saw more serious (in the sense that they actually want to chat / meet up / fuck) foids on tinder.

• +1
id have sex with her but not be seen in public with her
Same, ngl
Nah at least in Poland, Baltic countries, France and Sweden I saw more serious (in the sense that they actually want to chat / meet up / fuck) foids on tinder.
I'll make sure to use Tinder in those countries whenever I travel outside then. Thanks for the info brah

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
Same, ngl

I'll make sure to use Tinder in those countries whenever I travel outside then. Thanks for the info brah
Overall I find that German tinder foids have the best photo quality (because they use a lot of frauded insta pics ) but the worst profile in general (empty or just with an insta account). On tinder France foids’ pics are far less impressive but you have the feeling that they’re more “real”.

• +1
Spanish women are so ugly.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Lmao. +25yo girls are really ugly yes, but the young ones look amazing
What's the reason?
Is it the collagen reaper? Or that they expose to much to sun and age the skin badly and quickly that way?

Lmao. +25yo girls are really ugly yes, but the young ones look amazing
What's the reason?
Is it the collagen reaper? Or that they expose to much to sun and age the skin badly and quickly that way?
For my taste, spain has the most beautiful women in Europe as a percentage. I also firmly believe that women with a darker types age better than light ones.

• +1
Reactions: Hector
She looks fine. Too bad she would swipe left if she saw me.

• So Sad
Reactions: turkproducer and LowTierNormie
Update end of day 3:

Cumulative matches : 13
Likes as of now: 11

Today's matches look much better than first day ones, and one girl even messaged me first. It's a shame she is from another city tho.
Lifefuel for all of you averagecels like me, you can get matches, and some are quite decent, +7/10 to me

girls are frauding subhumans

anglemax, fakeup, using their sex appeal, etc

• +1
Reactions: Usum and LowTierNormie
girls are frauding subhumans

anglemax, fakeup, using their sex appeal, etc
Literally 95% of their lives revolves around faking their real self to fuck Chad

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
Literally 95% of their lives revolves around faking their real self to fuck Chad
lol 2 years ago i’d try to make them feel better

now they could tell me they’re roping and i’d just say ok

• +1
Reactions: Usum and LowTierNormie
lol 2 years ago i’d try to make them feel better

now they could tell me they’re roping and i’d just say ok
TBH I hate talking with 99% of girls. They embody the NPC meme.

• +1
Reactions: Usum and turkproducer
TBH I hate talking with 99% of girls. They embody the NPC meme.
people in general are tedious. it’s quite sad because i put on a face of “social high status funny guy that everyone likes” just to social max lol.

secretly most people just bore me, it’s like i feel pity because they are delusional due to bluepill

• +1
as long as youre spanish youre good bro, spanish women like sex, a lot. si nos organizamos bien follamos todos boyo

• JFL
Reactions: Hector and LowTierNormie