Social media makes you forget reality and who you are. Slowly corroding your life without you realising it.

normie tiktoker

normie tiktoker

Iron
Stay far far away from doom scrolling and social media. The affects on your brain make you lesser than a subhumans brain. You forget who you are and start to doubt everything. You develop a losers mind.
In my younger ages this affected me hugely and it still sometimes gets a grasp on my life. Those periods where social media usage was high my quality of life and progress was the lowest, without even feeling like it either.
A good law I like is Newton’s third law.
“For every act of pleasure there is an equal amount of pain afterwards and the same for pain” (My way of putting it)
ingrain that law into your mind and you won’t want to waste a second of life into pleasure that isn’t worth your time.

(for the none hardcore people who still want to enjoy things)
Use the 80/20 rule to only do the 20% of pleasured things that brings 80% of the happiness
Ex. Parties, hangouts, fun shit, etc.
and cut out the 80% of shit that causes only 20% of fun and pleasure
Ex. Scrolling, Netflix, YouTube, junk foods all day.

Stop coping and grasp ahold of yourself and see yourself win.

• +1
Reactions: wthbro123, Pikabro, try2beme and 7 others
DNR TikTokfags

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: bloomercel, plukee, normie tiktoker and 1 other person
no use social media to get bitches

• +1
Reactions: Maalik, try2beme, normie tiktoker and 1 other person
stfu

• So Sad
Reactions: normie tiktoker
Stay far far away from doom scrolling and social media. The affects on your brain make you lesser than a subhumans brain. You forget who you are and start to doubt everything. You develop a losers mind.
In my younger ages this affected me hugely and it still sometimes gets a grasp on my life. Those periods where social media usage was high my quality of life and progress was the lowest, without even feeling like it either.
A good law I like is Newton’s third law.
“For every act of pleasure there is an equal amount of pain afterwards and the same for pain” (My way of putting it)
ingrain that law into your mind and you won’t want to waste a second of life into pleasure that isn’t worth your time.

(for the none hardcore people who still want to enjoy things)
Use the 80/20 rule to only do the 20% of pleasured things that brings 80% of the happiness
Ex. Parties, hangouts, fun shit, etc.
and cut out the 80% of shit that causes only 20% of fun and pleasure
Ex. Scrolling, Netflix, YouTube, junk foods all day.

Stop coping and grasp ahold of yourself and see yourself win.
Screenshot 2023 12 20 15 52 41 666 commiuigallery edit

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Maalik, efidescontinuado, try2beme and 4 others
Source: Dr Ranjeet Bhrankchodi, Adonis University MD
Enjoy being an outcast sperg retard

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Charisma, Maalik, Chintuck22 and 3 others
Eh, depends how you use it really. Mindlessly scrolling on instagram or tiktok is obviously bad for you. But, using it to max out your followers for status is a plus.

• +1
Reactions: Maalik, Pikabro and normie tiktoker
JoinedNov 23, 2023

You're the tiktok fag if anything, he gave valid advice
i discovered .org on james sapphire video lmao not fagstok

• So Sad
Reactions: normie tiktoker
Eh, depends how you use it really. Mindlessly scrolling on instagram or tiktok is obviously bad for you. But, using it to max out your followers for status is a plus.
Yes just be a producer not a consumer. That’s about it. Don’t let any content get into your brain either

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
  • +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: try2beme, nanefer and mogssssssssssssssss

• +1
Reactions: Maalik