Social proof IRL example in clubs

D

Deleted member 26859

Greatest Blackpill Philosopher of Our Time
as a turbomanlet. i would get literally 0 attention in clubs. literally the opposite of attention. girls and people would actively avoid me

but one time we went clubbing with my friend, his hot gf, and few of her hot friends.

and we were dancing with them

and then random girls(who we werent with) started twerking on me and giving me clear IOIs. but i was just an autistic pussy and avoided her twerking and didnt make moves.

so its like the fact other girls were with me, giving me social proof. is the only thing that allowed me to get attention in clubs despite i was a subhuman

• +1
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese, Deleted member 6128, Hero of the Imperium and 1 other person
Women work through proxy and I cant stress this enough. Surrounded by women fosters an impression of security, prompting fellow women to view you as a reassuring presence.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: infini, Deleted member 6128 and Deleted member 28896
tales from the slums of obongo tribes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sens, Deleted member 29651 and Deleted member 32440
Also OP if just random femoids invite you in by tweeting despite you being a subhuman manlet then you should be skeptical about it. Cause it mostly be those foids with pussy looser than my 6th grade socks capturing inside it be some rare exotic STDs and pussy diseases from all over the world Ong

This is why you should bring your mother to social events, makes you look less creepy.

• JFL
Reactions: wayme
Dnr that essay manlet

as a turbomanlet. i would get literally 0 attention in clubs. literally the opposite of attention. girls and people would actively avoid me

but one time we went clubbing with my friend, his hot gf, and few of her hot friends.

and then random girls(who we werent with) started twerking on me and giving me clear IOIs. but i was just an autistic pussy and avoided her twerking and didnt make moves.

so its like the fact other girls were with me, giving me social proof. is the only thing that allowed me to get attention in clubs despite i was a subhuman
Pre-Selection theory. Women want what other women want because it is the safest choice. You being around women (especially if they are attractive) will make other women believe you must have something to offer, because why else would they be around you?

Meds fast

my nigga jon zherka said sum about this. women think ur a creep if ur byself in a social setting like club/mall etc (esp if ur attractive or a bit above average even), them niggas think u gon rape them or some shit. hence they work thru proxy, they see u with another bitch and think to themselves this nigga isnt a rapist/weirdo hence will approach u if ur their type or whatever. does not apply to true irl chads however as their smv is high enough /looks threshold is met for them to be immune to such shit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
Basically status. If you’re with high status people you will be perceived as higher status.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Deleted member 26859